Stuff that happened to you that doesnt deserve a thread

This is permanent. Semi retirement. Need to take things a bit easy now. @Hooked thanks. That is about how think about it. I will still be keeping an eye on the vapeing scene here. It is worlds better than in the UK
Yeah I agree, we have been very spoilt with cheap prices in SA - it's a bit more in the UK.

Good luck on your retirement.

See, this is why you have to go to bed when you are tired and stay off the internet... Hey @Christos, I know you're Metal AF, but are you Mongolian-Throat-Singing-Hog-Riding-Violin-Playing Metal?

See, this is why you have to go to bed when you are tired and stay off the internet... Hey @Christos, I know you're Metal AF, but are you Mongolian-Throat-Singing-Hog-Riding-Violin-Playing Metal?

I actually came across this on Thursday for the first time. Interesting group!

On a more random internet note:
A lady that makes miniature teddies....
FB_IMG_1554483656062.jpg

poor @Jean claude Vaaldamme.
Obviously a hater :D
Eish Blommetjie, I rated two peoples posts optimistic as a joke about handbags, then when I joined one morning I had 50 optimistic ratings from you, then you even ran to your friends asking them to rate all my post optimistic. I then wrote one post and you and your friends ran tail between the legs and started deleting.:nod:
I let it be, but every morning I join I see you rated my posts again, so today when i had some time I rated a few(hundred:devil:) of your post, now Im the hater? Hehe check that tail

Eish Blommetjie, I rated two peoples posts optimistic as a joke about handbags, then when I joined one morning I had 50 optimistic ratings from you, then you even ran to your friends asking them to rate all my post optimistic. I then wrote one post and you and your friends ran tail between the legs and started deleting.:nod:
I let it be, but every morning I join I see you rated my posts again, so today when i had some time I rated a few(hundred:devil:) of your post, now Im the hater? Hehe check that tail

I vote you king of optimistic pride :D
Also, I think you are mistaken in your assessment sweetie. If you cant handle the heat, get out of the kitchen!

I just rescued a baby sparrow that hasn't learnt to fly yet and put it in our swallow nesting box as the sparrows have taken over it. Only did this because our dog will kill it.

Man I've never seen such a tiny cute bird.

I just rescued a baby sparrow that hasn't learnt to fly yet and put it in our swallow nesting box as the sparrows have taken over it. Only did this because our dog will kill it.

Man I've never seen such a tiny cute bird.
It would taste delicious with a white wine jus

/Sarcastic voice over

Winner, winner, chicken schitz !

Eish Im also happily at home, was supposed to camp with family the weekend but they cancelled, seeing that traffic and I have a bad case of the flu for th first time in years, I am glad I stay at home the weekend. Hope the broom pilot did not plan anything else for us.

Relating to another post i made earlier on another thread:

"Edgar Allan Poe poses with Abraham Lincoln at Mathew Brady Studios in Washington, 1849." *Edit* unfortunately a fake photo
57116351_376783016380624_1715329772457820160_n.jpg

@Christos @Andre @RainstormZA

Back