Stuff that happened to you that doesnt deserve a thread

No man, is that a squirrel? It's so cute and looks tame. I have to keep my door close or the hares will just hop in.
Yip, not tame, just very inquisitive and not scared at all! My wife had to lure it off me with a walnut, just didn't want to get off my back, probably intrigued by its reflection in my shiny bald spot :giggle:

The scale that I want is @ Blck Vapor, the Concentrates I want is @ Flavour World and the One shot's I want is @ Vape Hyper, FML, next month then....

The scale that I want is @ Blck Vapor, the Concentrates I want is @ Flavour World and the One shot's I want is @ Vape Hyper, FML, next month then....
Been there last month , I only use Gold Nic but Flavour World doesn't stock it. So I had to get it from Blck Vapor and concentrates from Flavour World with a Mango Freeze one shot.

Been there last month , I only use Gold Nic but Flavour World doesn't stock it. So I had to get it from Blck Vapor and concentrates from Flavour World with a Mango Freeze one shot.
Jip, sucks majorly, It's only one or two items from each store and the shipping fees is going to be killer

Jip, sucks majorly, It's only one or two items from each store and the shipping fees is going to be killer

Yes - and when I mentioned this problem of paying shipping twice because what I wanted I had to get at two different shops, I was shot down here on the forum by some nasties with AK47s.

Yes - and when I mentioned this problem of paying shipping twice because what I wanted I had to get at two different shops, I was shot down here on the forum by some nasties with AK47s.

Point me in their general direction! I hate bullies! :2guns:

As long as smart phones are allowed this doesn't make a difference.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
No, it's on the ACL of the network, each user or group has permission settings. If they block a site through the ACL or firewall, you're screwed. Unless you use your own cell with its data plan.

Some companies will have an AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) and regular audits to who abuses it the most.

No, it's on the ACL of the network, each user or group has permission settings. If they block a site through the ACL or firewall, you're screwed. Unless you use your own cell with its data plan.

Some companies will have an AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) and regular audits to who abuses it the most.

yep, thats what I meant, using a smart phone at work with its own data plan.

Reminds me of my days working for a US tech support call center 11 years back. We had a similar content filtering system that blocked almost everything of the internet and all we wanted to use was "Orkut" which was quite popular back then.
We started using Kproxy.com which eventually got blocked.
So I purchased a .US domain with the help of a friend who lived in the US and installed a proxy server on it. I shared it with just one colleague at work, but over time several employees were using it.
Everyone was happy until someone blabbed about it to one of the managers at a party and my name came up.
I was given a compliment, wait... I think it was a gentle request to not repeat such a thing or was it a termination warning, don't know I was just 19 years old. But it was fun, made me quite popular :p

And got to work tonight to find out ecigssa.co.za is also blocked. Reason: Tobacco.

Bloody idiots.
Been like that for ages for me.
Use my cell phone or my personal vpn into my home network if I need anything urgent.
I'm not too fussed about it as it is work time for me and I shouldn't be doing other things.
My only complaint is they need to ban YouTube and Facebook as well but those are still available.

Been like that for ages for me.
Use my cell phone or my personal vpn into my home network if I need anything urgent.
I'm not too fussed about it as it is work time for me and I shouldn't be doing other things.
My only complaint is they need to ban YouTube and Facebook as well but those are still available.

YT and FB has been blocked for years. Don't think it was ever allowed.

I understand the block. But the reason is just stupid.

Won't help to take it further. I'm not really in our IT department's good books.

YT and FB has been blocked for years. Don't think it was ever allowed.

I understand the block. But the reason is just stupid.

Won't help to take it further. I'm not really in our IT department's good books.
We have a more liberal policy.
I'll see what I can do to get ecigssa marked as a non tobacco site.

I think it's a generic category and it can be overcome seeing that most organisations use the same firewalls.

Back