Stuff that happened to you that doesnt deserve a thread

Just to show that everyone can screw up. Installed new batteries in my HOG and wasn't paying attention

Lucky

df7e6215ac0366efdb5bbdda91250a3a.jpg

Sent from small screen
What are you blowing up today? :D

A friend told me that at their office there is a woman who were suppose to get married next weekend and now it's off . She is apparently so pxssed off that she makes everybody else misrable too.

A friend told me that at their office there is a woman who were suppose to get married next weekend and now it's off . She is apparently so pxssed off that she makes everybody else misrable too.

pxssed off? How utterly stupid. If she had any sense in her head she would realise that cancelling is the best thing to do, even if there were no govt. regulations.

It's going to be difficult times ahead for venues and those who have booked weddings etc. The venues would probably already have bookings for the future, so how are they are going to reschedule those who have had to cancel now?

Wouldn't matter anyway. I predict by Wednesday we could be in a total lockdown. So even if the wedding wasn't called off, nobody would be able to attend.

Two more people from UCT infected(confirmed). Heard the news on the radio a few minutes back.
So Cape town might have more infections pending.:facepalm:

Last edited:
Went to the pharmacy earlier today. No hand sanitizer in big enough volumes to make a purchase worthwhile and the 20- and 30ml volumes starts at R35.
No surgical spirits, no rubbing alcohol no masks, no gloves. And if they had it in stock the gloves would have sold for R10 a pair ( non surgical)
And a normal dust mask that could be bought for R30 for 5 would cost R50 each. So all in all one mask a day and one pair of gloves per day unless it breaks would cost quite a pretty penny.
And the excuses where the suppliers for both stock and price hikes.

Went to the pharmacy earlier today. No hand sanitizer in big enough volumes to make a purchase worthwhile and the 20- and 30ml volumes starts at R35.
No surgical spirits, no rubbing alcohol no masks, no gloves. And if they had it in stock the gloves would have sold for R10 a pair ( non surgical)
And a normal dust mask that could be bought for R30 for 5 would cost R50 each. So all in all one mask a day and one pair of gloves per day unless it breaks would cost quite a pretty penny.
And the excuses where the suppliers for both stock and price hikes.

Leave the gloves. The virus cannot get through your skin. Good old soap and water is still the best.

The gloves also give a false security. You still need to wash your hands regularly and by wearing the same pair for hours on end will just lead to you spreading more bugs.

Leave the gloves. The virus cannot get through your skin. Good old soap and water is still the best.

The gloves also give a false security. You still need to wash your hands regularly and by wearing the same pair for hours on end will just lead to you spreading more bugs.

Yes ,I left everything. I came home and mixed up some DIY hand sanitizer from stuff I already had at home.

One thing I learnt is that the generation past knew why certain things was done in a certain way.

weird how people with zero or almost no input on this forum are the first to ask for help with juice, coils etc

just saying

weird how people with zero or almost no input on this forum are the first to ask for help with juice, coils etc

just saying
@vicTor , I agree 100 % with you , if you look at the activity , say the last 6 months or so , you can see who is the true backbone of this forum , then you get you get the head , that's our admins and mods . The sweet coffee drenched golden heart is ... @Hooked .The limbs are the older members who knows everything and don't need to talk a lot. The ribs are those who pop in regularly , look around and fade for another month . Then you get the intestines , you know they're somewhere but their ''function'' remains mysterious . Finally you get the mosquitoes , hardly seen , rarely heard of , appears sporadically, dive-bomb the main arteries and disappears .
just saying:D

just saying

And they are the last people I would help, even if I could. I hate it when people just use others.

@vicTor , I agree 100 % with you , if you look at the activity , say the last 6 months or so , you can see who is the true backbone of this forum , then you get you get the head , that's our admins and mods . The sweet coffee drenched golden heart is ... @Hooked .The limbs are the older members who knows everything and don't need to talk a lot. The ribs are those who pop in regularly , look around and fade for another month . Then you get the intestines , you know they're somewhere but their ''function'' remains mysterious . Finally you get the mosquitoes , hardly seen , rarely heard of , appears sporadically, dive-bomb the main arteries and disappears .
just saying:D

Ahhh @ARYANTO that's such a lovely compliment! Thank you! :h: You've made my day!! I'm going to copy your post to my computer!
And I love your analogy of the body of the forum - so true!

Thats not nice. If there was only 10-20 members on this forum(the ones that is actually active/participating)
There would be no advertising
No Vendor would care to do anything on this forum or participate
No competitions
No Vapecon

A forum need the majority that only read, by chasing them away will only hurt a forum

As I can't get anything from the hardware store yet to start renovating our new place, 20200506_140357.jpg I thought I may as well start clearing the land that has been left to grow wild for who knows how many years.
This tree is the first thing I wanted to get to.20200506_140344.jpg

As I can't get anything from the hardware store yet to start renovating our new place, View attachment 195590 I thought I may as well start clearing the land that has been left to grow wild for who knows how many years.
This tree is the first thing I wanted to get to.View attachment 195591
That is an amazing tree! Hope you are planning a recreational area around it to show of the beauty and not wanting to get rid of it.

We have 3 of those trees and a lot of coral trees. I'm clearing round them so we can get to see them properly.
Also I don't have a big enough chainsaw to cut one of those down. They're about 3 meters wide at the base

We have 3 of those trees and a lot of coral trees. I'm clearing round them so we can get to see them properly.
Also I don't have a big enough chainsaw to cut one of those down. They're about 3 meters wide at the base
Great news. It’s going to be a stunning view once you are done, please post a photo of your nature masterpiece once done!

That's epic. You don't get to see trees grow that big nowadays.
They cleared a bush recently and they cut down all the trees mostly blue gum. It was sad. Those trees were there ever since I can remember and that time it was grown trees.
So I'm glad your saving them.

What I heard my boss say was that I should work from home because I would be more comfortable and therefore more productive.
What he was actually saying is that I should work from home so I can be at work twenty-four seven and he can ride me like an unconscious prostitute at a hell’s angels rally.

Regards

Back