Stuff that happened to you that doesnt deserve a thread

So just an update, took exactly 5 working days since placing an order on Fasttech to finding the package on my door step - They do that here, they leave packages on your doorstep and that's where it stays until you pick it up.. :eek:

tumblr_nulehxtlZe1qh07vio1_400.gif

I know they do the same in Aus - leave it at your door. I was amazed when I heard that the first time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So just an update, took exactly 5 working days since placing an order on Fasttech to finding the package on my door step - They do that here, they leave packages on your doorstep and that's where it stays until you pick it up.. :eek:

tumblr_nulehxtlZe1qh07vio1_400.gif

Flippin amazing man! Dammit, and Ive had a parcel chilling in Epping for 2.5 months ;(

[Queue Sound of Silence into]

xtvP7ii.jpg

So... I closed the juice flow on my skyclone to fill it with juice... then happily started vaping - completely forgetting to open the juice flow up again! Daaaaamn... burnt everything! With no kit with me to re-wick! Luckily we have friendly vapers at work that was willing to assist in such an emergency...

The bottom of the coffee tin dropped, while putting it back on the shelf, which knocked over a full Aeropress that was steeping, happily the Alien survived.
Anyone else having a "Dammit Thursday"? :D
IMG_3859.JPG

So... I closed the juice flow on my skyclone to fill it with juice... then happily started vaping - completely forgetting to open the juice flow up again! Daaaaamn... burnt everything! With no kit with me to re-wick! Luckily we have friendly vapers at work that was willing to assist in such an emergency...
Hmm, the taste of zero juice flow control ... :eek:
Been there done that smoked the cotton :(

How big is your demon in the garage?

Some offspring of the unfound demons at my place:
I have included a picture of thr pigeons because we are at war with this bird species and they are my nemesis at the moment.
View attachment 104367 View attachment 104368 View attachment 104369 View attachment 104370 View attachment 104371
This post gave me the heebie jeebies looking at those pics did not help especially that very moment my cat decided to walk past my leg and do the
"Lets Gently touch his leg thing" resulting in me almost doing a double back flip with a half twist " and scraming like the kids getting a fright on youtube

At the beginning of the year I set a goal for myself: Run 750km
I'm not a physically active person so this was quite a serious goal for me.
Slowly but surely, day by day, I chipped away at this goal...
Today I completed the last leg of my 750km journey.
I'm exhausted and in pain but delighted that I managed to push my lazy ass to the end of this goal :D

I'm exhausted and in pain but delighted that I managed to push my lazy ass to the end of this goal :D

Congratulation on the achievement! I respect your resolve and commitment. Awesome brother!

Regards

Good job, now go for 1000. :D

Good job, now go for 1000. :D
If he keeps up his current daily average he'll exceed the 1000 by end of year.

Awesome job @TheV. Must feel like you can tackle anything now.
Thanks! It is indeed very empowering for me to achieve a goal like this. Getting past 2km at the beginning of the year was a struggle so I feel that I have really pushed my personal limits! :D

About that 1000 ... I think I'm good for now :p
I will definitely set a new goal and tackle something else ... but I'm "gatvol" of running now! :D

Keeping up with the health stuff, I've lost 33 kg since January and can now incline bench more than I weigh in dumbells. All my bloods are spectacular, and all my docs are super happy. Feels good man.

Keeping up with the health stuff, I've lost 33 kg since January and can now incline bench more than I weigh in dumbells. All my bloods are spectacular, and all my docs are super happy. Feels good man.
Wow dude, that is amazing! I'm sure its not just your docs that are super happy. :D
You must be super proud of yourself!

Wow dude, that is amazing! I'm sure its not just your docs that are super happy. :D
You must be super proud of yourself!

Thanks duder :D, and yes I am quite swelled up with smugness, I set out to do something my doctor said could not be done, and now she had to apologize and wants to try translate it in to data she can use on her other patients :cool::D

Thanks duder :D, and yes I am quite swelled up with smugness, I set out to do something my doctor said could not be done, and now she had to apologize and wants to try translate it in to data she can use on her other patients :cool::D
Haha, that is a fantastic attitude to have. "Can't be done" ... "Challenge accepted!"
It sounds like you have some critical changes in your life that are going to be absolutely priceless going forward. Well done :)

Dude - I could have sworn that I replied to your post, but obviously did not hit the button. WELLFLIPPENDONE!!! See - you deserved that SMM

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude - I could have sworn that I replied to your post, but obviously did not hit the button. WELLFLIPPENDONE!!! See - you deserved that SMM

Thank you sir! Without knowing you sent me the loveliest prize for completely this journey :D

Ok - so what is your next goal and what do you want

The next goal is in the planning stages but I first need to give my body a bit of rest.
The only thing I want is the strength and perseverance to achieve whatever silly goal I set for myself ... that and a Lamborghini Huracan :p

Back