Stuff that happened to you that doesnt deserve a thread

I hope everybody is doing the patriotic thing and having a lekka braai at the moment!? Show us your pic's in out and about?

Regards

At the beginning of the year I set a goal for myself: Run 750km
I'm not a physically active person so this was quite a serious goal for me.
Slowly but surely, day by day, I chipped away at this goal...
Today I completed the last leg of my 750km journey.
I'm exhausted and in pain but delighted that I managed to push my lazy ass to the end of this goal :D
Wow! That's some achievement!!

Moderators: Please delete if you feel it is not appropriate or single threads should be started.

Hi, on another forum that I used to frequent, we had a thread like this. It was quite popular, as it was a place to chat about random stuff, make general observations or sometimes just vent a little. But without creating a thread. You cannot go off topic on this thread as it doesn't or shouldn't have a topic. I had a couple of instances the past two weeks, where I needed something like this and decided it might be time to start a thread like this. This is not a vape-mail or a "Lols" thread, but rather a "I just had a almost fatal moment when x happened" or a "I just saw the following celeb vaper" type of thread.
One of my dogs chewed my drip tip today. It was very loose and it must have fallen on to the floor. I now have two iJust Starts and one drip tip. Ah well, at least it was just the drip tip which got chewed!

Shees dude, hope everything is resolved quickly. Technology has become such a major part in our lives that it is difficult to imagine how we survived without it. We try to switch off all IT for at least an hour a day. That is easy enough, because you know it will be there when you need it case of emergeny or once the time is up. BUT if it is switched off out of your control it is frustrating to say the very least.

Anyways. Good luck, at least you could vape!

Come to think of it, how did we survive without electricity? We had down-time for a few hours the other day and it was an anxious time, as I needed to charge my devices. Murphy's Law they would all need to be charged just at the time when it's impossible to do so! Fortunately I have a nifty little powerbank, and fortunately it was charged, so at least I could continue vaping!

08228f8eee934b822b9910a047e4166c.jpg

...I can't decide...

1506684082337144293000.jpg
So the android infested sony experia lost the will to live yesterday morning. Decided to revive an all time classic. Bought a sim adapter, inserted the sim, gave it a charge and after 14 months on mothballs the little Apple is back in action. It's true what they say: Once you go Mac, you never go back!

Regards

I'm busy putting all my gear to bed for the rest of the week.
I'll be vaping on the BB and the Therion for a little bit longer today and then everything goes into the cupboard.
The rest of the week will be Oppikoppi! So no vaping and no ecigssa :eek:
Hopefully I will return to the forum on Sunday evening and resume my vaping activities.
If not, you guys have been fantastic! :h:

I'm busy putting all my gear to bed for the rest of the week.
I'll be vaping on the BB and the Therion for a little bit longer today and then everything goes into the cupboard.
The rest of the week will be Oppikoppi! So no vaping and no ecigssa :eek:
Hopefully I will return to the forum on Sunday evening and resume my vaping activities.
If not, you guys have been fantastic! :h:
I survived Oppikoppi! What a party :D
In mud we trust :h:
ctnMEvM.jpg

So,this morning 03:46 our female pitbull growls,I hear something,cock the Beretta and storm out,bastard gone with my laptop bag,tv was outside the window already but never took it.

What Im mostly pissed about,my last juice,solo rda,RX300 and all 6 my spare batteries...Gone!Bastard...

And my whole build kit is gone,cotton and all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So,this morning 03:46 our female pitbull growls,I hear something,cock the Beretta and storm out,bastard gone with my laptop bag,tv was outside the window already but never took it.

What Im mostly pissed about,my last juice,solo rda,RX300 and all 6 my spare batteries...Gone!Bastard...

I liked your post for your dog's notification, your prompt response and the fact that it seems like nobody got hurt.
Sorry you got burgled bud. That really sucks! :(

Thanks bud,the other pit slept through it all

They were doing shift work it seems :p

Who the hell steals vape gear? It's worth so little to a criminal I assume. Laptops and TV I can understand. But a build kit and cotton. Sorry man. I'm upset and sorry at the same time. Glad you are okay though. These material things aren't worth getting hurt over. I hope insurance covers all your losses!

@Jp1905 Love your Vaper's reaction! Which area are you in? For the past few months in Yzerfontein we've been having a run of break-ins while the people are asleep in the house. In fact, vacant houses e.g. holiday homes, aren't targeted at all. The same is happening in Langebaan. It just amazes me that anyone would have the audacity to break into a house knowing that people are there. As for one of your dogs sleeping through it all - hilarious! I have two dogs of which one would do the same!!

Man @Jp1905 that sucks big time! I can only imagine the feeling knowing there was an intruder inside your place and the degrading feeling of needing to dispose of a grown humans kak.

Its almost Christmas and I suppose the skarabonkels are on a mission to make their bonuses.

My car was broken into the weekend past as well... kinda my own stupidity though. Ive become so relaxed. My daughter didnt close the car door properly and I have developed a habit of just walking away as the car locks itself after a few seconds... and I have not been pulling the car into the garage because I have an ecosystem in there that I need to clean up a bit (@Christos has been sending his friends down to haunt me). So the bastards get into the boot and steal the freakin space-saver spare wheel. What makes matters idiotic is that they have to unscrew a freakin Bose Sub Woofer to get the spare wheel out. They take a bladdy biscuit but leave a Bose Sub behind, bladdy idiots, they could have been high rolling and no need to steal for the rest of the month.

Its that time of the year folk... Be careful, lockup properly, dont be like Cespian.

Back