Stuff that happened to you that doesnt deserve a thread

Blah. I failed.

The more I think about, I suspect these exams are rigged. Asking you to read an exploit code that isn't covered in the study material and asking you what measures to take . Not one mention of scada systems and 90% networking...

Wtf.

Blah. I failed.

The more I think about, I suspect these exams are rigged. Asking you to read an exploit code that isn't covered in the study material and asking you what measures to take . Not one mention of scada systems and 90% networking...

Wtf.

sorry man, don't give up

Blah. I failed.

Wtf.
Don't worry second try is a charm always :)

Some good news at last! The Mac is back.
Long story...
image.jpg
... suffice to say i fixed it using telepathy...

Yeah, I’m a nutcase, there’s no denying this. Lol

Regards

to the people that have to work on sunday. here’s to you.

I REALLY dont want to go to work tomorrow. Im allergic to nuts and im highly contemplating eating a packet of peanuts. ICU is more fun than working at that shithole

I REALLY dont want to go to work tomorrow. Im allergic to nuts and im highly contemplating eating a packet of peanuts. ICU is more fun than working at that shithole
From personal experience, a kak job is better than no job.
But a good working environment is better than a kak one.

Time to update your linkedin profile maybe?

@SmokeyJoe It's awful dreading going to work, since one's entire day is spent there. I used to phone in sick sometimes and then finally, I had a job which I loved and guess what? Not a single day off for 5 years!

So unexpected expenses cropped up this month and I had to delve into my emergency savings fund for my jhb trip next week.

One fan on my graphics card started grinding. Just ordered a replacement set for my MSI Twinfrozr card and needed SS coils.

And fixing my Linux packages, I laughed so hard at the message output in the end saying "This Cow has Super Powers".

Aaaaand I managed to create a custom gnu grub bootloader. It lists Windows 10 as an option to boot from. So chuffed!!!

Last edited:
So unexpected expenses cropped up this month and I had to delve into my emergency savings fund for my jhb trip next week.

One fan on my graphics card started grinding. Just ordered a replacement set for my MSI Twinfrozr card and needed SS coils.

And fixing my Linux packages, I laughed so hard at the message output in the end saying "This Cow has Super Powers".

Aaaaand I managed to create a gnu grub bootloader. So chuffed!!!
English please?

Regards

Aaaaand I managed to create a gnu grub bootloader. So chuffed!!!
Fedora or rhel?

Lol my Linux studying is paying off big time. I hate to admit it, I'm really enjoying it.
Fedora was my goto o.s. Finished my studies with fedora and sadly I was the only one using it so I never got any help.
It's very rewarding. Especially the 3D desktop with effects :D

Back