Suggestions - TPA / TFA Turkish Tobacco

Laura Lee-Hillier

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello All,
I've been searching recipes online for ideas on what to mix with Turkish Tobacco (TPA / TFA) with and haven't found many that are too inspiring. Does anyone have any suggestions for other flavours I could combine the Turkish with?
Thanks a mill!

Hello All,
I've been searching recipes online for ideas on what to mix with Turkish Tobacco (TPA / TFA) with and haven't found many that are too inspiring. Does anyone have any suggestions for other flavours I could combine the Turkish with?
Thanks a mill!
Unfortunately I have not used Turkish much. It's a pretty strong tobacco flavour with a sandal wood kick. What kind of a profile are you trying to get to? Do you want this flavour to be the main note and have a spicy-tobacco type of recipe or do you want it to just contibute some spicy notes in the back ground?
If you just want something to keep it company or assist it then try 5% Western (TFA) with 1.5 to 2% Turkish (TFA). I would leave this to steep for about six weeks.

Unfortunately I have not used Turkish much. It's a pretty strong tobacco flavour with a sandal wood kick. What kind of a profile are you trying to get to? Do you want this flavour to be the main note and have a spicy-tobacco type of recipe or do you want it to just contibute some spicy notes in the back ground?
If you just want something to keep it company or assist it then try 5% Western (TFA) with 1.5 to 2% Turkish (TFA). I would leave this to steep for about six weeks.
Ive never tried any Turkish tobacco before so probably would want it as the main note to begin with but also want to try it with complimentary flavours. :)

I use to buy the Turkish Tobacco from Vaperite. Still one of my favourites
Also Treacle tobacco from Marvel vapes has a similar vibe going. Would like to see what comes out of this thread

I quite like TFA Turkish Tobacco at 3 - 4 % with 0.50 - 1.0 % FA Jamaican Rum. The rum sweetens some too - go for 1.0 % if you like it a bit sweeter.

I quite like TFA Turkish Tobacco at 3 - 4 % with 0.50 - 1.0 % FA Jamaican Rum. The rum sweetens some too - go for 1.0 % if you like it a bit sweeter.
I will be trying that out tonight :) Thank you!

*Edit* And how long should this mixture steep for?

Last edited:
Back