Suppliers Get This Please...:)

Doubt people like jwrap are going to let their blueprints leak out - best I can recommend is to take one of their pictures and print it out till you get the size right - then send him those dimensions

You level up the day someone asks a question and you can help them :)

It's a glorious day

Im sure its easy to get wraps done locally?

We want to, but it will be a few months at least - we still have Igo-L's, Igo-W4's, Russian 91% and a whole host of other things on our wishlist :)

We want to, but it will be a few months at least - we still have Igo-L's, Igo-W4's, Russian 91% and a whole host of other things on our wishlist :)
Yeah, i'm in for both igo's, if job security allows a Russian 91%

Yeah, they're not cheap... maybe it is something we can do with that group buy, because MOQ is like 25

Got one coming in a few weeks , was around R1200.00 including shipping.

Yikes!

We were thinking of selling them for around R950 and was wondering if anybody would buy at that price...

Yikes!

We were thinking of selling them for around R950 and was wondering if anybody would buy at that price...

Just my luck lol ! Been wanting one for so long , when i saw the deal on vapor joe's i jumped.

Patience young Padawan :)

Meh, bound to happen - once we have a bit more operating cash, we will be able to bring in the latest and the greatest :)

Personally I think those are the best looking devices out there at the moment - sigh, maybe one day :)

Personally I think those are the best looking devices out there at the moment - sigh, maybe one day :)
Indeed they are. I'm sure you can fill that thing with all your diy mistakes, or some really cheap liquid, and it's gonna taste like $80 gourmet juice mixed by the angels themselves.

Back