SXK BILLET BOX - Reviews & Discussions

Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. The SXK BB comes with an Aspire Nautilus coil adapter, which works a charm. Their famous 1.6/1.8 ohm coil units should be good for nic salts or higher free base nic. I have been using these coils with 12 mg free base nic fruity juices to good effect for a long time now. For building your own, the Exocet is probably best.
Yeah I been reading all the older posts. I'm deff gonna find a exocet that looks like the way to go. And it's good to here the nautilus coils are good for nic salts. I deff wanna try and bump down to reg high nic juice eventually and get away from the salts . So fired up I wish I would have paid for faster shipping now lol. But it's good in a way because I'm learning all the fixes and what people have tried and what they like. Deff picking up alot of tips on here. Great forum and thanks to everyone on here.

Yeah I been reading all the older posts. I'm deff gonna find a exocet that looks like the way to go. And it's good to here the nautilus coils are good for nic salts. I deff wanna try and bump down to reg high nic juice eventually and get away from the salts . So fired up I wish I would have paid for faster shipping now lol. But it's good in a way because I'm learning all the fixes and what people have tried and what they like. Deff picking up alot of tips on here. Great forum and thanks to everyone on here.
Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay with us here. We’re aweosme :clap:

You definitely not going to wrong with a bb and an Exocet. I literally carry mine all day everyday and put it through its paces.

Well built and solid and flavour is spot on

Ok thanks for all the info. I finished reading every post. I'm not expecting it to be flawless right out of the box. Like anything else it has its ishues but from the sound of it its deff worth working threw them. Sounds like I deff need some kind of condensation plug and I think this forum has covered every thing lol.great forum and alot of good info.

Ok thanks for all the info. I finished reading every post. I'm not expecting it to be flawless right out of the box. Like anything else it has its ishues but from the sound of it its deff worth working threw them. Sounds like I deff need some kind of condensation plug and I think this forum has covered every thing lol.great forum and alot of good info.

If you know somebody with a 3d printer you can get the condensation plug here

I actually prefer mine without a condensation plug

Paul, do you have much leaking with out it? I dont have a problem just wiping the inside out through out the day. Why do you prefer without it? More airflow

Paul, do you have much leaking with out it? I dont have a problem just wiping the inside out through out the day. Why do you prefer without it? More airflow
No issues with leaking issues @Lidayz unless I’m an idiot and use juice that’s been in my hot car all day. Then it just pours straight through :rofl:

I don’t think I get more airflow without it but mine is noisy with a plug in so I just binned it and have been fine ever since.

In the morning I take the boro out, give everything a wipe and carry on. No issues.

If you look a couple pages back you will see I had some problems with condensation that got in the electronics. This was not juice leaking but the backdraft of condensation. The condensation plug does not affect the airflow, or not that I have noticed. But it adds that extra layer of protection against the condensation. Since I've been using mine I have no problems with the electronics acting up again.

If you look a couple pages back you will see I had some problems with condensation that got in the electronics. This was not juice leaking but the backdraft of condensation. The condensation plug does not affect the airflow, or not that I have noticed. But it adds that extra layer of protection against the condensation. Since I've been using mine I have no problems with the electronics acting up again.
I hear you that they definitely serve a purpose but I just didn’t like mine at all.

But I’m fussy and complain a lot :--P

Yeah I'll probably use the plug so I can have that extra protection. I have a feeling I'll be waiting a while for this thing to get here. Is there a better place to order from instead of china? Because I deff wanna purchase an extra glass and the exocet. I got standard shipping from china and I'm in the states. I thought I could wait but after reading all your posts I'm getting impatient hahahahaha.

Yeah I'll probably use the plug so I can have that extra protection. I have a feeling I'll be waiting a while for this thing to get here. Is there a better place to order from instead of china? Because I deff wanna purchase an extra glass and the exocet. I got standard shipping from china and I'm in the states. I thought I could wait but after reading all your posts I'm getting impatient hahahahaha.
Try dhgate.com

I think they a warehouse in the States so you might be in luck there

if you are going to be using nic salts try the vape shell. exocet is more a restricted lung hit.

Is the vape shell airier than the Exocet @Hakhan?
The vape shell comes with different airflow discs, I find it more airy, its just a little more tricky to wick than the exocet, it's easy to end up with dry hits if not done right

Hey guys, I read on here someone made there own condensation plug for there bb. I'm still waiting on china to ship it so I'm trying to get everything I need. I'm gonna start with some nautilus coils and i have wire just to screw around with the rba until i order some other rbas. I was just wondering who made there own plugs and what material they used? I read it on here I just cant remember what page it was. Thanks again for any help

Hey guys, I read on here someone made there own condensation plug for there bb. I'm still waiting on china to ship it so I'm trying to get everything I need. I'm gonna start with some nautilus coils and i have wire just to screw around with the rba until i order some other rbas. I was just wondering who made there own plugs and what material they used? I read it on here I just cant remember what page it was. Thanks again for any help
Was a piece of silicone from a cell phone cover

you get very little if no condensation at all from the nautilus coils so you should be good

you get very little if no condensation at all from the nautilus coils so you should be good
Ok. Thanks paul i was wondering if i would from the coils so that's perfect.. Yup I'm gonna start with the nautilus. Eventually I would like to build something cause i like rebuilding. But mainly I'll be using the coils.

Finally! Friggin love this thing already! I didnt try any coils yet I made a coil for the rba and absolutely love it! It's a perfect vape for me. I put a piece of paper towel behind the boro and have a plug in. When I refill I change the piece of paper towel and it's pretty damp and I still get very little droplets on the back of the panel when I remove it. Will the condensation eventually ruin this mod? I'm just wondering since this thing works perfect so far and it would suck if it doesnt last. I think that's pretty much all I can do for condensation. Is wipe it down once in a while. Other then that best mod I owned and I haven't even experimented with any other builds or coils. Thanks guys

Attachments

• 20190206_160248.jpg
    20190206_160248.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 27
Finally! Friggin love this thing already! I didnt try any coils yet I made a coil for the rba and absolutely love it! It's a perfect vape for me. I put a piece of paper towel behind the boro and have a plug in. When I refill I change the piece of paper towel and it's pretty damp and I still get very little droplets on the back of the panel when I remove it. Will the condensation eventually ruin this mod? I'm just wondering since this thing works perfect so far and it would suck if it doesnt last. I think that's pretty much all I can do for condensation. Is wipe it down once in a while. Other then that best mod I owned and I haven't even experimented with any other builds or coils. Thanks guys
I agree. This mod is perfect for me as well, by far the best money I’ve spent on Vape gear.

Back