SXK BILLET BOX - Reviews & Discussions

Unfortunately my BB has been benced for the last few months. It keeps draining batteries even if switched off. Tried cleaning internals best i could, but still same issue

Let me start with: Flip this device is awesome.

Went of the wagon for about a year, this time stopping the stinkies was hella difficult (still crave em, and its been 3 months now) - but pod systems specifically the twisp cue got me off. Thanks twisp. Oh I had been vaping for about 3 years before starting stinkies again. Thats the back story :)

Been vaping the ASPIRE nautilus AIO lately. Worked great first week then super duper dry hits after that. I mean coils lasted like a day or two. So something not so lekka with the system, the trusty cue got me through this tough time. Only prob with cue is that the juice is so strong.

This then drove me to pulling the trigger on a SXK BB DNA60 version earlier today. Tried the aspire bridge, with the last coil I had from the POD, first hit was lekka then I got that burned taste. This was when my worst nightmare became a reality, I have no other coils or anything of that sort.
I was real lucky I found a three year old roll of 26g Kanthal in the back of a cupboard. Made a spaced 5 wrap @ 0.57Ohm for the kanger and vaping it MTL style - super loose MTL but its okay for now. OMG the flavor is amazing in comparison to the POD, its not so bad coming from a POD system. So for any others like me, coming straight from a POD the kanger is fine.

Having said that I cannot wait for my stuffs from 3fvape (Exo, Vapeshell and Crossbow with extra MTL airflow thingies) also got some other spares, extra boro tank, buttons etc. I chose the DHL option so hopefully I don't wait to long for the stuff. Now if all the reviews of these bridges are as good as everyone says then I am going to be even further blown away. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas to come already.

Read this entire thread - wata read, thanks for all the info ladies and gents.

Things I still need to buy: condensation plug, some cool mouth pieces. The condensation plug is so cheap and would be silly to just order that from vapourmountain. So if anyone in PTA east area that orders regularly from vapourmountain please lemme know, we can share shipping I just need a condensation plug.

Welcome back @NewOobY

Congrats on the BB - it is a great device indeed and fantastic for out and about

Enjoy

Let me start with: Flip this device is awesome.

Went of the wagon for about a year, this time stopping the stinkies was hella difficult (still crave em, and its been 3 months now) - but pod systems specifically the twisp cue got me off. Thanks twisp. Oh I had been vaping for about 3 years before starting stinkies again. Thats the back story :)

Been vaping the ASPIRE nautilus AIO lately. Worked great first week then super duper dry hits after that. I mean coils lasted like a day or two. So something not so lekka with the system, the trusty cue got me through this tough time. Only prob with cue is that the juice is so strong.

This then drove me to pulling the trigger on a SXK BB DNA60 version earlier today. Tried the aspire bridge, with the last coil I had from the POD, first hit was lekka then I got that burned taste. This was when my worst nightmare became a reality, I have no other coils or anything of that sort.
I was real lucky I found a three year old roll of 26g Kanthal in the back of a cupboard. Made a spaced 5 wrap @ 0.57Ohm for the kanger and vaping it MTL style - super loose MTL but its okay for now. OMG the flavor is amazing in comparison to the POD, its not so bad coming from a POD system. So for any others like me, coming straight from a POD the kanger is fine.

Having said that I cannot wait for my stuffs from 3fvape (Exo, Vapeshell and Crossbow with extra MTL airflow thingies) also got some other spares, extra boro tank, buttons etc. I chose the DHL option so hopefully I don't wait to long for the stuff. Now if all the reviews of these bridges are as good as everyone says then I am going to be even further blown away. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas to come already.

Read this entire thread - wata read, thanks for all the info ladies and gents.

Things I still need to buy: condensation plug, some cool mouth pieces. The condensation plug is so cheap and would be silly to just order that from vapourmountain. So if anyone in PTA east area that orders regularly from vapourmountain please lemme know, we can share shipping I just need a condensation plug.

People can hate clones as much as they want. But this mod put the nails in my stinkies coffin.

Let me know where in PTA you are. I might have a spare plug or 2 lying around.

People can hate clones as much as they want. But this mod put the nails in my stinkies coffin.

Let me know where in PTA you are. I might have a spare plug or 2 lying around.

Flip thats cool thanks man :).

Will PM you for a meet, great n vape.

Delivery from China came early - woot :).
Running the crossbow - perfect MTL for me. Cotton taste hasn't gone away yet. However much tighter draw than the kanger deck that came with it.
image1 (9).jpeg

Last edited:
Hi guys, some of you may have seen on the forum that I am desperate to get my wife off the combustibles and onto the vapes. She has been looking around quite a lot (while borrowing my Berserker for a few toots here and there) and the BB is the first thing that has her REALLY excited. I can obviously not go the original route, so SXK it will need to be (if we go for a BB type vape).
I know these things can be customized in a million different directions, so I need some help.
Assuming I will be doing a shipment from 3F, or Fasttech, what will my total basket need to look like to set my wife up with a rebuildable, MTL setup with flavour as the main goal?

I will be doing the building and learn fast, so don't mind a learning curve here either. I just don't want to buy the wrong parts now and have to re-order again later on. Also, do I do the Billet, or the Bantam (this will be a handbag item for the most part)?

What is "a bit"? I don't mind waiting a month or so, but that is why I want to buy right the first time...

@CJB85 , The Bantam box is around $75 from 3F ( Roughly R1113 with the current exchange rate) but you can get one from BLCK for R1395. For 200 odd bucks more I think its not too much to rather get it locally
@Richio is the man to sort you out.

@CJB85 , The Bantam box is around $75 from 3F ( Roughly R1113 with the current exchange rate) but you can get one from BLCK for R1395. For 200 odd bucks more I think its not too much to rather get it locally
What is the deck like on this, also rebuildable, or will I need commercial coils to run on it?

Unsure on the RTA deck that comes with it. But it does come with Connectors for the Nautilus and Kangertech Sub-tank. Have a look around the forums for SXK BB Decks like the Insider or Vapeshell, with are easy to build on and give good flavour.

These are available from Vaper's Corner, they ship for free the last time I ordered and I can vouch for EXCELLENT from them:
upload_2019-6-10_15-27-58.png
upload_2019-6-10_15-28-16.png

Hi guys, some of you may have seen on the forum that I am desperate to get my wife off the combustibles and onto the vapes. She has been looking around quite a lot (while borrowing my Berserker for a few toots here and there) and the BB is the first thing that has her REALLY excited. I can obviously not go the original route, so SXK it will need to be (if we go for a BB type vape).
I know these things can be customized in a million different directions, so I need some help.
Assuming I will be doing a shipment from 3F, or Fasttech, what will my total basket need to look like to set my wife up with a rebuildable, MTL setup with flavour as the main goal?

I will be doing the building and learn fast, so don't mind a learning curve here either. I just don't want to buy the wrong parts now and have to re-order again later on. Also, do I do the Billet, or the Bantam (this will be a handbag item for the most part)?

My vote is for the bantam. It's half the size.

I've had a billet box and I literally just walked out of black vapour. I just went to view the bantam and I walked out having paid for one. They are insanely pretty super small and lightweight. I'd take one over a billet box every single day. I'd be utterly gobsmacked if your wife didn't love it.

They only had silver in CPT. So I paid for one and am waiting for them to send the black one down :)

This from BLCK site regarding the Bantam Box, shows that it does come with a Rebuildable Deck
Specification_large.png

Yes it has an rba, kanger coil bridge and a nautilus coil bridge.

It's so pretty!!!!!
Apologies for the noob questions, but if I gather this correctly, the tank/boro (whatever) on the Bantam is the same as the Billet, meaning that I can get whichever parts that would fir the one and it would work on the other?

My vote is for the bantam. It's half the size.

I've had a billet box and I literally just walked out of black vapour. I just went to view the bantam and I walked out having paid for one. They are insanely pretty super small and lightweight. I'd take one over a billet box every single day. I'd be utterly gobsmacked if your wife didn't love it.

They only had silver in CPT. So I paid for one and am waiting for them to send the black one down :)
She has actually not seen the Bantam yet and may just love it even more... I just want to make sure I can get her a fabulous vape experience without having to buy commercial coils the whole time.

You can get the sxk billet box also local for R1299 from satovape.

Maybe just check the difference between batteries, how long they last etc between the bb and bantam box. Dont want to make her negative with batteries going flat etc. Especially if you say she wants flavour and you build coils, maybe you going higher watts for more flavour then the Bantambox just maybe gping to fall short

I get almost a full day out of my 18350s at 0.7Ω

I'll post some photos here tomorrow. Since I'm collecting I'll probably be able to get photos of the silver one too.

I get almost a full day out of my 18350s at 0.7Ω

I'll post some photos here tomorrow. Since I'm collecting I'll probably be able to get photos of the silver one too.
Her current “occasional vape” is .7 ohms at 19W, so that is right up her alley.

Back