Temp Sensing Check in

If we were allowed to include items we are still planning to buy, my list would have been much longer!
I might have one in these in my possession for all you know ;) Greeks are dodgy, I mean resourceful like that :D

Invade mini
Evic VT on the way
Smok M80 because it says so on the box.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Wow... what an awesome response... and so much of awesomeness in temp sensing... keep up the check-ins guys....

Wow... what an awesome response... and so much of awesomeness in temp sensing... keep up the check-ins guys....

Hi @Renesh - great thread
Very interesting to see all the temp sensing vapers and what gear they have.
I am late in the temp sensing game ;-) Dont have any temp sensing device yet - for now its just my forefinger and my taste buds ;-) Will probably get there soon enough...

I know you are a Reonaut - so I'd like to ask how much of your vaping you do on temp sensing versus your Reo currently?

SX Mini + subtank mini

Hi
Hi @Renesh - great thread
Very interesting to see all the temp sensing vapers and what gear they have.
I am late in the temp sensing game ;-) Dont have any temp sensing device yet - for now its just my forefinger and my taste buds ;-) Will probably get there soon enough...

I know you are a Reonaut - so I'd like to ask how much of your vaping you do on temp sensing versus your Reo currently?
Hi @Silver, thanks, :)
About 50/50 at the moment. Have both devices with me during the day. Switch between them when the mood strikes.

Authentic Vapor flask dna40.
Sx mini
And by next week an ipv3li

Back