Temp Sensing Check in

Could not resist any longer. Lots of learning to do.

9Vhbkmi.jpg

Lol, that is for sure. Started reading up on Titanium coiling on ECF, but got so befuddled after a few thousand pages, decided I shall just phone my friend, @Rob Fisher, as soon as I have coiling wire.
@JakesSA also has great coiling advice regarding temp control. ;-)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissfull vaping cloud.

Could not resist any longer. Lots of learning to do.

9Vhbkmi.jpg

That looks beautiful @Andre!
Wishing you well with it and watching very intently!
I am also quite nervous to hear how it goes
Please dont give me even more work to do ;-)

@Yiannaki i agree bud.the lemo 2 works fantastic with temp control and it doesn't leaks.and you get good clouds and amazing flavor.:--P:--P:--P

2.jpg Working beautifully together.
But think I still prefer kanthal.

many guys say that the flavour off the nickel builds are way better. Honestly i dont think that to be true.
The issue with the lemo 2 is that the wick gets dry rather quickly and its does not get saturated quickly enough. i Found that when i wick the lemo 2 the section the coil needs to be snug but with enough space to get jst the sightest movement without pulling the coils with the cotton.the ends i cut off to meet the base exactly without too much over hang. also thin the side out a little bit to allow the juice to move up toward the wick a little faster. (turning the tank upside now now and again will help get the wick saturated too.)
unfortunately the lemo isnt the greatest tank for nickel builds. IMO try building on a dripper until you found your sweet spot and then try to replicate it into a tank.
Have you any experience w/ titanium coils?I'm getting tired of fighting the nickel.

Have you any experience w/ titanium coils?I'm getting tired of fighting the nickel.
i have not yet got my hands on some titanium. Its on my list of things to get at the end of july tho.

VT 60 with Titanium coils. Initially had an issue with my first coil not wicking properly.

Not quite sure that I like the flavour on the Ti coils. Just ordered the CLR coils but already thinking of buying an RTA this weekend.

Just not sure between lemo 2 or billow v2.

VT 60 with Titanium coils. Initially had an issue with my first coil not wicking properly.

Not quite sure that I like the flavour on the Ti coils. Just ordered the CLR coils but already thinking of buying an RTA this weekend.

Just not sure between lemo 2 or billow v2.
Billow V2! :p

But they are both good tanks. ;) (so get both :-D )

Billow V2!

But they are both good tanks. ;) (so get both :-D )
Keep it simple. If you like a TC challenge , then get a something like the Billow that has a small dual coil deck or like I initially did, a Zephyrus . For better starting results in a tank, get something that allows for big single coils. For ADV TC tank duty I don't bother with tiny Rba's. Instead, I'm currently preferring rebuilding coilheads like the OCC, Arctic, etc, purely because I can do BIG 4mm-ish 26 gauge vertical coils in them, using a screw to keep the coil perfect throughout the entire build. Simple

Keep it simple. If you like a TC challenge , then get a something like the Billow that has a small dual coil deck or like I initially did, a Zephyrus . For better starting results in a tank, get something that allows for big single coils. For ADV TC tank duty I don't bother with tiny Rba's. Instead, I'm currently preferring rebuilding coilheads like the OCC, Arctic, etc, purely because I can do BIG 4mm-ish 26 gauge vertical coils in them, using a screw to keep the coil perfect throughout the entire build. Simple

I manage well enough with dual TC coils on the Billow V2 and I am no coil master?

@huffnpuff - I completely misread your post. Apologies dude. :-D

Back