Tfv8 baby beast leaking from air valve

Angelus

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all

Can u perhaps help me figure out what's going on here

Now last night I was eager to try a different flavour so I caped until my tank was empty and then filled it up with a different flavour and caped for a while and then left it over night to sit. I woke up this morning and topped up the tank so it will last me the day, when while I had it one charge for about 20 min. So I topped it up and then was about to leave and I noticed that my tank was abit more empty then before then I checked by the air valve and there was liquid that had pooled inside so I took a tissue and cleaned it up and topped it up again and caped a few times and eventually it stopped ozzing liquid.

I not really sure what's happening

Iam still using the coil that the tfv8 came with the 4ohm. I have been leaving a air bubble in the tank when I full so I dunno

I thought maybe it was coz before this I filled it while it was still warm so this time I thought it was like cooler or cold or whatever

Only time mine leaked was when I filled it up and got juice in the chimney. Make sure everything is tight, when it's empty take it apart and tighten the coils, make sure the seals are all seated correctly.

@Angelus, first of all. Loved all the caping going on in your post :D
the_caped_crusader_by_niyoarts-d57jjnu.jpg

On a more serious note... I'm also running a (Big) Baby Beast and I haven't had any leaking issues. I'm currently also using the 0.4ohm Q2 coil and it is solid for me.
The first obvious things to check is that the coil is nicely seated on the base and that the chimney is nicely seated on the coil.
Maybe once you deplete the tank, take it apart, clean it and put it back together taking care that all the threads line up perfectly.
The other thing that I want to mention is always vape (or cape :p) on it a bit after filling it. The only leaking I've ever had on my tanks have been from either leaving the fill port open or not vaping after filling it.

@Angelus, first of all. Loved all the caping going on in your post :D
the_caped_crusader_by_niyoarts-d57jjnu.jpg

On a more serious note... I'm also running a (Big) Baby Beast and I haven't had any leaking issues. I'm currently also using the 0.4ohm Q2 coil and it is solid for me.
The first obvious things to check is that the coil is nicely seated on the base and that the chimney is nicely seated on the coil.
Maybe once you deplete the tank, take it apart, clean it and put it back together taking care that all the threads line up perfectly.
The other thing that I want to mention is always vape (or cape :p) on it a bit after filling it. The only leaking I've ever had on my tanks have been from either leaving the fill port open or not vaping after filling it.

Lmao I didn't notice all the caping lol was supposed to be vaping lol

Lol

Ok cool I will finish up this tank and check it up nicely.

Lmao I didn't notice all the caping lol was supposed to be vaping lol

Lol

Ok cool I will finish up this tank and check it up nicely.
Cool. Post back with your findings. And remember to give it a good couple of tokes after filling it up.

Only time any of my beasts have leaked is if I haven't tightened the coil in properly.
Just be sure to not overtighten as they can be a bastard to disassemble.

Only time any of my beasts have leaked is if I haven't tightened the coil in properly.
Just be sure to not overtighten as they can be a bastard to disassemble.

Ok awsome thanks I will have a look and get back to you guys.

I've also noticed that my juice seems to be spitting back at me in my mouth when I vape lol dunno if that helps

Ok awsome thanks I will have a look and get back to you guys.

I've also noticed that my juice seems to be spitting back at me in my mouth when I vape lol dunno if that helps
I get zero spitback with the 0.4ohm Q2. Maybe your coil is damaged or done?
How long have you been vaping on it? Do you have another coil you can use instead?
If it is spitting back it indicates there is too much liquid in the chamber which is why you are getting leaking.

I get zero spitback with the 0.4ohm Q2. Maybe your coil is damaged or done?
How long have you been vaping on it? Do you have another coil you can use instead?
If it is spitting back it indicates there is too much liquid in the chamber which is why you are getting leaking.

Eh no idea

Maybe I should just go to sir vape quick

I've never had spit back on them before, juice is in the chimney, really sounds like it's not closed up/tightened properly.

lol dammit I want to check it but I need to finish the juice first lol

Just tip it upside down, if the juice level is below the coil, you're good.
My tank is pretty full at the moment:
wtYH6Gt.jpg

When I turn it around, even with this much liquid in it...
il2r6FB.jpg

you can see that the level is below the threading point of the chimney.
I can actually disassemble it without making a mess as long as I ensure the glass stays on the top (which will be the bottom when it is upside down!).
... something to try if you don't want to finish your tank first :D

That's right on the edge, should be fine if your hands are steady lol.
It also depends how it comes loose, if just the Base then your coil is definitely too loose and you'll know where you problem was and also no chance e of messing.
If the Base and coil come out, keep steady hand and it shouldn't spill. Take out coil, clean Base, retighten coil n put back together. Should be aces. That tank really is bulletproof

That's right on the edge, should be fine if your hands are steady lol.
It also depends how it comes loose, if just the Base then your coil is definitely too loose and you'll know where you problem was and also no chance e of messing.
If the Base and coil come out, keep steady hand and it shouldn't spill. Take out coil, clean Base, retighten coil n put back together. Should be aces. That tank really is bulletproof

Lol ok let me try lol

lol I can't get the section where the air valve is off lol

:-D yeah that's a pretty common thing with them. Gonna have to vape till tank is empty. Then you can try taking off the top, then glass n be able to get at the coil etc.
When mine sticks I grab the top and Base and give twist, one of them gives way eventually lol

:-D yeah that's a pretty common thing with them. Gonna have to vape till tank is empty. Then you can try taking off the top, then glass n be able to get at the coil etc.
When mine sticks I grab the top and Base and give twist, one of them gives way eventually lol

Lol awsome thanks for the help

No problem, let us know how it turns out

Okkkkk gotnit all apart yay lol

This how the coil looks ... shall I continue to use it or change um

Sorry not sure if the pics are suitable or not to see

Attachments

• IMG_1625.JPG
    IMG_1625.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1626.JPG
    IMG_1626.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 22
Ok cleaned or rather wiped everything with tissue and put back together and this thing is tight, going to full it and try it out

Also check the o-ring where the chimney meets the coil. Even the slightest deformity can cause issues.

Ok

Is that the white clear one?
I did see that one and seemed to be good to me

I made sure everything was sealed and tightened straight so hopefully should be good now

Back