;(Urghhhhh I just checked it and it is still doing the same thing ;(;(;(;(;(;(

;(Urghhhhh I just checked it and it is still doing the same thing ;(;(;(;(;(;(
That sucks, sorry man :(
Did you vape straight after filling it?
Do you have a spare coil to test with?

That sucks, sorry man :(
Did you vape straight after filling it?
Do you have a spare coil to test with?

No I didn't vape straight after I let it sit for a while and when I picked it up I noticed the juice level was abit lower and checked inside the air valves n found some juice and I cleaned it up with tissue and watched it collect again.

Yeah I got the other one that came with the kit but will have to try tomorrow. Got home late so can't really fiddle much now

There must be something causing a leak. Check the coil threads where they meet the chimney and replace the o-ring if you have a spare. Otherwise it could be the lower o-ring where coil meets base but that shouldn't give spitback, just leak out airholes.

There must be something causing a leak. Check the coil threads where they meet the chimney and replace the o-ring if you have a spare. Otherwise it could be the lower o-ring where coil meets base but that shouldn't give spitback, just leak out airholes.

Yeah it driving me nuts

But yes I got all spares still that came with the starter kit so ya should be able to replace all that stuff

Ok well an update

I went to where I bought it and I was told that it may be the coil and also when I full the tank I should not full it while it is on the device and also the spitting maybe from juice that wasn't put into the glass properly and is coming up the air outlet and that after filling I should blow into it and then put it back on my device.

So I just had to full it and I did as I was advisedand it seems that the juice is being blown out lol from inside ... gees I going crazy

That sounds like a big load of shit they spun you. I'd put in a new coil and if that didn't fix it, demand a replacement.

That sounds like a big load of shit they spun you. I'd put in a new coil and if that didn't fix it, demand a replacement.

Urghhh

Ok lol I will change the coil to the other one that came with the starter kit when I get home later and give that a go

This thread really caught my eye as I've had a very similar experience yesterday on my Big Baby Beast. After about an hour and a half after filling it, quite a bit of my liquid came out of the air holes and leaked down my device. I was so eager to test it out (Just got my batteries for my kit yesterday!) but everything was in a mess. Didn't yet get a chance to strip it down, but will try to do it today.

This thread really caught my eye as I've had a very similar experience yesterday on my Big Baby Beast. After about an hour and a half after filling it, quite a bit of my liquid came out of the air holes and leaked down my device. I was so eager to test it out (Just got my batteries for my kit yesterday!) but everything was in a mess. Didn't yet get a chance to strip it down, but will try to do it today.

Yeah it is so frustrating

To spend this money and now be left to fix or correct some sort of fault

It sounds like you filled it and left it?
Apparently you have to vape on it to get it to create a bit of a vacuum so that the juice does not leak. Not sure how sensible this statement is from a technical perspective... maybe worth a try?

When i first bought my baby beast and popped in the Q2 coil, the first time i primed and filled the tank it leaked. After i started vaping it stopped.

Only reasons i can think of is:

Seal rings are gone
Coil was not made properly
Also notice the Q2 has very little cotton and a huge airflow.

I normally dont leave my tanks full with juice overnight as they will over absorb.

Apparently you have to vape on it to get it to create a bit of a vacuum so that the juice does not leak. Not sure how sensible this statement is from a technical perspective... maybe worth a try?
That's exactly what I done. Filled it and left it so the cotton in the coil could get nice and wet with the flavour. Will have to see tonight if it still does it. But now I'll fill the tank and Vape it right away.

Mine leaked like a b*tch for 3 days and could not figure it out. Tried everything and nothing seemed to help.
Then.. decided to replace the white rubber seal thingy on the top of the tank and wallla... no more leaking.

hmm ok .... apologies for all the questions butttt
is vaping right after filling to create a vacuum normal practice ?
kinda makes sence because if i vape it doesnt leak unless something or other breaks the seal "iam assuming"

When i first bought my baby beast and popped in the Q2 coil, the first time i primed and filled the tank it leaked. After i started vaping it stopped.

Only reasons i can think of is:

Seal rings are gone
Coil was not made properly
Also notice the Q2 has very little cotton and a huge airflow.

I normally dont leave my tanks full with juice overnight as they will over absorb.

yeah last night i noticed the difference between the two coils that come with the starter kit.

Mine leaked like a b*tch for 3 days and could not figure it out. Tried everything and nothing seemed to help.
Then.. decided to replace the white rubber seal thingy on the top of the tank and wallla... no more leaking.

well i thinking to just put the other coil and like u mention change the white thingie lol what ever that thing is called coz i got no idea either lol

i just vaping away the remaining liquid relaxing abit from graff

Ok I got it apart

The only thing I can see is a wire coming from the coil as in the pics attached.

Is that fine?

Attachments

• IMG_1636.JPG
    IMG_1636.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1637.JPG
    IMG_1637.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 13
Ok I got it apart

The only thing I can see is a wire coming from the coil as in the pics attached.

Is that fine?
Where is the rest of your coil?!
Xaml6Kg.jpg

i took it off to look inside but it back together now

That's exactly what I done. Filled it and left it so the cotton in the coil could get nice and wet with the flavour. Will have to see tonight if it still does it. But now I'll fill the tank and Vape it right away.
Maybe just on this. When I put in a new coil I prime it, fill the tank, give it like a minute or 2 to soak and then vape.
If the coil has already been used I just fill it when it gets nearly empty (I never let it run completely empty) and make sure I vape on it just a bit.
I leave my tank full, standing on my desk with the airflow wide open over night and have no problems with it (T6, X4 or Q2 coils...)

i took it off to look inside but it back together now
Cool :)

Change the coil, check all the orings and vape on it after filling it (remember to prime and soak for a minute)... Hopefully that solves your problem.
My previous was dodgy. It bubbled like you won't believe... I suspect and issue with the cotton. It didn't leak but it didn't use it too long.

ok cool all back together left it for like a minute or so i didnt change the coil just inspected and made double sure was happy with the orings .... wife inspected it aswell lol so if it works now she will be my official inspector "double checker" lol

ive given it about 5 vapes already

Also my wife noticed that on the last ring on the coil there are notches on it and she seems to think that the notches weren't lined up for fitting together

ok cool all back together left it for like a minute or so i didnt change the coil just inspected and made double sure was happy with the orings .... wife inspected it aswell lol so if it works now she will be my official inspector "double checker" lol

ive given it about 5 vapes already
Great. Hoping to have you report back problem free!

Back