Tfv8 baby beast leaking from air valve

Ok I got it apart

The only thing I can see is a wire coming from the coil as in the pics attached.

Is that fine?

That wire must not be between the rubber and the silver/copper insirt. When they manufacture them they put the coil wire between the rubber and insirt.....that is wrong. The wire must be touching the insert, so that the rubber o-ring can seal. These Tanks are very sensitive, but if you get the hang of it they are Realy BEASTS!

Ok so far so good no leaking after last night and I refilled this morning and caped a few times and still nothing .... sweetttt

That wire must not be between the rubber and the silver/copper insirt. When they manufacture them they put the coil wire between the rubber and insirt.....that is wrong. The wire must be touching the insert, so that the rubber o-ring can seal. These Tanks are very sensitive, but if you get the hang of it they are Realy BEASTS!

Ok thanks

Not sure if I follow 100% but I will try locate pics on what it is supposed to look like

Also had my baby beast leak at airflow a little after replacing coils once. Took everything apart and made sure that I lined up the threads perfectly. I suspect that it wasnt lined up perfectly at the base and coil thread.

@Angelus,
Ok so far so good no leaking after last night and I refilled this morning and caped a few times and still nothing .... sweetttt
I'm happy to hear there is no leaking ... and even happier that there is still caping going on :p

Also had my baby beast leak at airflow a little after replacing coils once. Took everything apart and made sure that I lined up the threads perfectly. I suspect that it wasnt lined up perfectly at the base and coil thread.

Yes seems to be the problem I had

@Angelus,
I'm happy to hear there is no leaking ... and even happier that there is still caping going on :p

Lmao dammit I keep missing those typos stupid damn phone lol

Anyway I filled up this morning and filled up a few min ago and been vaping and no leaks what so ever yayyyyyyy

That's awesome, happy you got sorted

Yeah Iam so happy yayyyy

Thanks to all for all the assistance was great and a needed learning curve I think.

Happily vaping away on nostalgia twink'd that I bought today

Back