View attachment 15300

wicked up and juiced (after usage)

View attachment 15301

the result:

View attachment 15303

this setup really is amazing

clouds are dense; flavor is outstanding

i now need to move down to 6mg

im loving the atomic (well i dont really have anything to compare it to, but none the less, it is amazing)

extremely easy to build on

happiness

great work man! those r some dense clouds!!

Wow, amazing cloud that - no stealth vaping for you. And how are you finding the Reo convenience compared to your Russian and Aqua?

Wow, amazing cloud that - no stealth vaping for you. And how are you finding the Reo convenience compared to your Russian and Aqua?
wait, i have a russian and aqua?

i need to check where they've been hiding LOL

to be honest, when i just started using the reo, i found the sqonking a bit of a pain- that is to be understood seeing that ive been using tanks for more than a year now and have pretty much been used to vaping that way.

now that ive gotten used to it, and remembering to sqonk, its the easiest thing to do. it prolly took me the entire first day to get used to how much and when to sqonk, but now its like second nature- this is also partially because i used to read ALL the threads concerning the reo before i actually received mine.

as for comparison for convenience, the reo is definitely hands down the easiest and most pleasant device to use.

im not just saying this because i have one, but because it really is.

those that dont own a reo will not know until they own one

just to add to this, last night i picked up the cana for a vape and unconsciously pressed the screen with my thumb :tmi:

to be honest, when i just started using the reo, i found the sqonking a bit of a pain- that is to be understood seeing that ive been using tanks for more than a year now and have pretty much been used to vaping that way.

now that ive gotten used to it, and remembering to sqonk, its the easiest thing to do. it prolly took me the entire first day to get used to how much and when to sqonk, but now its like second nature- this is also partially because i used to read ALL the threads concerning the reo before i actually received mine.

as for comparison for convenience, the reo is definitely hands down the easiest and most pleasant device to use.

im not just saying this because i have one, but because it really is.

those that dont own a reo will not know until they own one
I think I said that 3 months ago

Would anyone be interested in another Atomic? I'm thinking of getting me 1 of them Odin's lol.. It's not bottom fed though. Let me know, and I will keep it for when there's stock available again.

Would anyone be interested in another Atomic? I'm thinking of getting me 1 of them Odin's lol.. It's not bottom fed though. Let me know, and I will keep it for when there's stock available again.
post it in the classies

im sure there is someone that would be interested.

after some inspiration from @Cape vaping supplies i decided to do this coil:

28g kanthal
2mm ID
6wraps
ohms around 1 something (cant remember)

before wicking

View attachment 15300

wicked up and juiced (after usage)

View attachment 15301

the result:

View attachment 15303

this setup really is amazing

clouds are dense; flavor is outstanding

i now need to move down to 6mg

im loving the atomic (well i dont really have anything to compare it to, but none the less, it is amazing)

extremely easy to build on

happiness

very impressive @Riaz
i hope this means you have entered the cloud blwoing competition at the vape meet now. you clearly have the know how and the right gear

very impressive @Riaz
i hope this means you have entered the cloud blwoing competition at the vape meet now. you clearly have the know how and the right gear
i have already entered- waar was jy dan?

yeah i did

we need them funny posts (and also @Rob Fisher lounge has been very quiet lately)

not to worry my good man. i will make it up to you guys. i havent even ventured into the lounge this week. thats so weak on my part.

So today I tried "the stove top coil" ....

c066d2c5dfacd4ee3dbf8a52f21af3b3.jpg

ce49fb649c403ff62263b4f8a1723670.jpg

e0142bb3336b495627873d22ecc071f1.jpg

All wicked up with some cotton...
de1d25d0ca5fa1847367216d535e82c1.jpg

Firing nicely...
ed7fec75c24a3687640d0ed3fc9fde56.jpg

I must say I am quite impressed with the performance of this coil. Flavour and vapour is exceptional.

Crown coil.

Saw this on YouTube. Looked interesting so I thought I'll give it a try seeing that I'm in a coil building mood right now.

f11c21d53994f8e3947291393749a021.jpg

c918dbe870a21bd4d1be24e3b02a07ba.jpg

Doesn't vape too bad. Just wasn't my cup of tea. Ripped it out after a few toots. Didn't bother to check the resistance.

Playing around with some coiling

Parallel Dual twisted 30g with single 28g

Ohms around 0.5 something

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416057950.106930.jpg

She is chucking the flavor and vapor, not as good as dual coils, but definitely a satisfying vape.

Dual coils to follow within a few days lol

I can't stop building on this atty.

Each coil I've tried is better than the last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok here we go again

The previous single coil was a bit too harsh for me, so I did this:

Twisted 28g
ID 2mm
0.8 ohms
Cotton wick

On the ohms reader
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416061152.091759.jpg