The dare is on! Fried Chicken flavour anyone?

Dinxster

Worker-bee at Valley Vapour
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
For the pure funsies of it, we ordered Fried Chicken flavour along with the rest of our (new) Real Flavors stock.

If you're brave enough to try it, we'll send it to you on the house with your next Valley Vapour order. When you're ready to add it to your cart, you'll find it listed with the rest of the Real Flavors 10 ml concentrates.

So, fried chicken anyone? While stocks last... don't all rush at once :-D

fried-chicken.jpg

For the pure funsies of it, we ordered Fried Chicken flavour along with the rest of our (new) Real Flavors stock.

If you're brave enough to try it, we'll send it to you on the house with your next Valley Vapour order. When you're ready to add it to your cart, you'll find it listed with the rest of the Real Flavors 10 ml concentrates.

View attachment 84975
guys you are winners , cant wait to try

I'm game, if you haven't packed my order up yet then I'll be keen to give this a go :D

Doh! Your order is already well on its way to you (Tracking says: 2017-02-15 08:06 PIETERSBURG). But don't worry, I'll keep a bottle of finger-lickin' concentrate one side for you ;)
You folks are way too efficient, this is why I enjoy shopping with VV ;)

No worries, I'll pick up some chickens on my next trip through the drive-thru :cheeseburger:

That sounds interesting, I'd love to get some feedback from others as to what this tastes like.

Perhaps Chicken flavoured chips?

But the burning question is..... @Dinxster , did you guys try it out already and what are your views on it? Or are you waiting for public reviews first before revealing your thoughts. LOL

Included in my order placed today. Digging around for some recipes now but cant find anything on this concentrate except Zinger Burger with Fries which sounds..... :sick:

@Dinxster , I think 8-12% on a VG based concentrate may be a tad high? Any ideas on this one please ;)

View attachment 84975
I need to give this a try, could be very interesting :)

I would also like to give it a bash.

I think best will be to start on 5% on a high VG and take it from there. Maybe add some coconut to make it a tropical chicken :D

View attachment 84975
Is there chilli to go with it, I am thinking ZINGER WINGS

Included in my order placed today. Digging around for some recipes now but cant find anything on this concentrate except Zinger Burger with Fries which sounds..... :sick:

@Dinxster , I think 8-12% on a VG based concentrate may be a tad high? Any ideas on this one please ;)

Well, the recommended usage of 8-12% comes directly from Real Flavors, and after we tested it found it to be about right.

Oh no :O This sounds extremely horrific, even worse then the bacon we did back in the day.

Just a heads up on the Fried Chicken. It has come to our attention that the RF concentrates contain Ethanol (Alcohol). If you don't consume alcohol, please avoid.

Mine steeping for 2 weeks now. Mixed at 80/20 3mg 6%. Must say the smell is not that pleasant. Concentrate smells better. Need to muster up the courage still.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I pulled the trigger on the Fried Chicken after 14 days and it's actually not that bad :eek:!! I mixed it at 10%, 70/30, 0 nic.

From the onset I must say that the sensation of a savoury vape is very different and feels/tastes rather alien at first. A bit like kissing your sister...

The taste profile is that of fried chicken - but not as pronounced/overbearing as I expected. After 14 days or so, it is more like a chicken noodle soup (as another reviewer commented) with the promise of things to come lurking in the background. The spicy undertones of the breading is there (pepper, herbs, etc) and I can tell that it is about to make a grand appearance - I believe it will only be fully developed at the 4 week mark which I am really looking forward to...:cool:

It is surprisingly very accurate to the fried chicken taste - not that of an packet of instant chicken soup if you know what I mean. It has a genuine authentic fried chicken, KFCesque taste profile which translates as such when vaping on it.

This will be one of those party trick vapes and I cannot see myself vaping it for more than 3 minutes. This is a perfect RDA flavour - a quick hit before switching to something more "normal".

BRFC_Drumstick01.png

OK - so after a 5 weeks steep I gave this another chance last night and I'm afraid the news is not good...
I explained above that it is a bit like kissing your sister but after extracting all of it's potential with an extended steep, it is more like kissing your mother!!! :eek:

The flavour seem to have dropped off significantly and I now get a chicken soup vibe...a bit like the substance found in the little sachet which comes with your chicken flavoured two minute noodles... The fried flavour is no longer there and it is just a wet/hot mess... A bit of a watery chicken soup...

So - If you ever have the desire to vape on fried chicken - mix it up and vape it within 2 weeks - thereafter, dump it it...

magginoodleschicken.jpg

Back