The Deaf Vaper Reviews

Next up------> Puzzler Pineapple e-juice distributed by The Iron Lung Vapory

Puzzler Pineapple

I am writing about this e-juice liquid that I bought from The Iron Lung Vapory when I went for the Vape Meet on the 4th May 2019. There were several tester juices so I tested all of them on my Riscle Pirate King RDA using the Asvape Gabriel 80W mod. The Puzzler Pineapple won me over and I caved into buying one.
puzzler_pineapple-1.jpg

Company: NA - Distributed by The Iron Lung Vapory
Product Name: Puzzler Pineapple
Mod: Various
Watts/Volts: 20W to 40W
Atomiser: Various
Coil Resistance: 0.2 ohms - 0.35 ohms
Nicotine Strength: 3mg
Price: R100 for 60ml (3mg)
Product description on website: only distributed and sold in-shop by The Iron Lung Vapory. There is no flavour profile description on the bottle either

Reviewer Notes/First Impressions:

At first I wasn't sure about this juice as there was no flavour profile or description on the bottle. The guy that works behind the counter said I should give it a try with the testers.

So I dripped some into the Pirate King RDA and took a couple of puffs. I wasn't even sure about the flavour so I carried on for the next 30 minutes. So far I was impressed with the juice as there are not many juice flavours that sit well with my palate.

The smell test gives me the impression of Sparletta Pine-Nut or those paper wrapped pineapple sweets we used to eat as children. Then the initial tongue taste gives me the impression of a Sparletta Pine-Nut carbonated cold drink and surprisingly pineapple sweets.

The vaping taste gives me what you would actually taste - a carbonated pineapple cooldrink. I have to admit that this is one of the juices that I will vape all day if given the chance. Its not overly sweet and very well done on the ripe pineapple flavouring. There is some ice present but not the "blast-in-your-face" kind. It's pleasant and will be a great vape on an hot day.

It is great in the Gear RTA and the Voopoo MAAT tank. As with any ice that is present in the juice, the coldness will increase with an higher wattage (the Gear is 20W and the MAAT at 30-40W). However, in the Drag Nano pod, you could barely taste the pineapple.

I ended up buying a 60ml bottle for R100 at 3mg nicotine. @BigGuy, you need to make this available countrywide - I am pretty sure a lot of pineapple lovers will buy this bottle.

Will I buy it again? Definitely!!!

Next up------> Puzzler Pineapple e-juice distributed by The Iron Lung Vapory

Puzzler Pineapple

I am writing about this e-juice liquid that I bought from The Iron Lung Vapory when I went for the Vape Meet on the 4th May 2019. There were several tester juices so I tested all of them on my Riscle Pirate King RDA using the Asvape Gabriel 80W mod. The Puzzler Pineapple won me over and I caved into buying one.
puzzler_pineapple-1.jpg

Company: NA - Distributed by The Iron Lung Vapory
Product Name: Puzzler Pineapple
Mod: Various
Watts/Volts: 20W to 40W
Atomiser: Various
Coil Resistance: 0.2 ohms - 0.35 ohms
Nicotine Strength: 3mg
Price: R100 for 60ml (3mg)
Product description on website: only distributed and sold in-shop by The Iron Lung Vapory. There is no flavour profile description on the bottle either

Reviewer Notes/First Impressions:

At first I wasn't sure about this juice as there was no flavour profile or description on the bottle. The guy that works behind the counter said I should give it a try with the testers.

So I dripped some into the Pirate King RDA and took a couple of puffs. I wasn't even sure about the flavour so I carried on for the next 30 minutes. So far I was impressed with the juice as there are not many juice flavours that sit well with my palate.

The smell test gives me the impression of Sparletta Pine-Nut or those paper wrapped pineapple sweets we used to eat as children. Then the initial tongue taste gives me the impression of a Sparletta Pine-Nut carbonated cold drink and surprisingly pineapple sweets.

The vaping taste gives me what you would actually taste - a carbonated pineapple cooldrink. I have to admit that this is one of the juices that I will vape all day if given the chance. Its not overly sweet and very well done on the ripe pineapple flavouring. There is some ice present but not the "blast-in-your-face" kind. It's pleasant and will be a great vape on an hot day.

It is great in the Gear RTA and the Voopoo MAAT tank. As with any ice that is present in the juice, the coldness will increase with an higher wattage (the Gear is 20W and the MAAT at 30-40W). However, in the Drag Nano pod, you could barely taste the pineapple.

I ended up buying a 60ml bottle for R100 at 3mg nicotine. @BigGuy, you need to make this available countrywide - I am pretty sure a lot of pineapple lovers will buy this bottle.

Will I buy it again? Definitely!!!
Very nice review :)

VOOPOO Drag Baby Trio Starter Kit

Say hello to the VOOPOO DRAG Baby Trio Starter Kit.

Powered by 1500mAh built-in battery, the DRAG Baby Trio is powerful yet elegant starter kit with colorful resin panel and chain necklace for easy carry.

Moreover, the DRAG Baby Trio adopts new innovative Gene Trio chipset which brings fantastic flavor with speedy power output. Plus the creative PnP coils, patented top fill structure and tricolor LED indicator light, the VOOPOO DRAG Baby Trio Kit is definitely a natural masterpiece for vapers.

Best for DL and MTL vaping lovers.

Colours
VOOPOO-DRAG-Baby-Trio-Starter-Kit-1500mAh_02_4be3d7.jpg

Specifications
DRAG Baby Trio MOD
Dimensions: 58.5 x 35 x 21.5mm
Battery: Built-in 1500mAh
Power Range: 5-25W
Resistance range: 0.5-3.0ohm
5V/1A Charge Voltage: 5V/1A
Thread: 510 thread

Tank
Dimensions: 18.5 x 43mm
Capacity: 1.8ml
Coil: PnP-M2(0.6ohm) / PnP-C1(1.2ohm)
Thread: 510 thread

VOOPOO-DRAG-Baby-Trio-Starter-Kit-1500mAh_04_a46ad8.jpg

Features
  • Natural Masterpiece with 7 Optional Resin Colors
  • Creative PnP Coils Optimized for DL and MTL Vaping
  • Gene Trio chipset with speedy power output
  • Unique dual-hole airflow system
  • Creative PnP coils
  • Patented top fill structure
  • Tricolor LED indicator light
  • Quick Charge in 1.5 hours
VOOPOO-DRAG-Baby-Trio-Starter-Kit-1500mAh_06_acab8e.jpg

• 1 x DRAG Baby Kit
  • 1 x PnP-R1(0.8ohm)
  • 1 x PnP-C1(1.2ohm)
  • 1 x Glass Tube(1.8ml)
  • 1 x Chain Necklace
  • 1 x USB Cable
  • 1 x GENE Chip Card
  • 1 x User Manual
  • 1 x Warranty Card
VOOPOO-DRAG-Baby-Trio-Starter-Kit-1500mAh_08_3d2286.jpg

My take on this starter kit

I have to be honest in all aspects. The size was not what I had expected!!! It was tiny. Cute. And light-weight too. Perfect for a woman who doesn’t want any hassles and that it takes up so little space, particularly great for small handbags.

I have seen some small tanks but this one takes the cake. Its the tiniest I’ve ever seen.

Having had some experience with some of the VOOPOO starter kits and tanks, this was one of the easiest mods to put together. It has a PnP (Push and Pull) coil design, which makes it so much easier to change coils. The nice thing is that this one is actually leak-proof, you can leave the coil in and remove the tank from the the mod into its packaging box and it won’t leak.

The filling ports were a bit tricky to work with. Well, I had no idea of how it would turn out. I made a mess the first time but after learning that the fill ports has some sort of silicon rubber on the open holes, I found that I could easily slip my glass dropper in and not make another mess the next time round. Like all new things, it does take time to learn the tricks.

Now that I’ve made sure the battery mod is fully charged, I had to click 5 times to switch it on. For it to be turned off, 5 times again.

As this turns out to be a semi-regulated mod, there are no other fancy stuff that usually comes with a fully-regulated mod such as VW, VV, Power Mode, TC Mode, etc… This one is very very simple. You have 3 coil types that are made ONLY for this mod and tank.

A_05.jpg

I gave the coil 5 minutes to absorb as much juice as possible before testing it.

The fire button is small and simple to use. What surprised me the most was that even with an MTL coil, it certainly gives me a lot of vapor AND flavour to boost. For a tight DL draw, this was really a good mouthful (or is it lungful?) of flavour. The drip-tip was very comfortable. Some people might not like it but compared to my Gear RTA, this has to be the best driptip I’ve ever used.

For 1500 mAh on the battery, I have to say it is pretty good. And compared to the Drag Nano Pod kit, it is really stylish and quite small but not as small as the pod kit itself.

img_0376.jpg

img_0378.jpg

img_0380.jpg

pouh4593.jpg

Source: https://www.voopoo.com/drag-baby

Great writeup and review @RainstormZA
Thanks for the efforts
Nice photos

And thank you for continuing here on ECIGSSA despite your move to the UK

VOOPOO FIND S Trio Pod Kit

Enjoy it, Now!

Find S Trio is for outstanding half-DL vaping experience with smooth flavors and big clouds.

Brand New GENE.Trio Chip Inside
Adopts M-PnP coils with GENE.Trio chip inside, ensuring a perfect favors experience since the first puff. Constant voltage output, making flavors experience as always. Adopts ceramic coils for fast heat conduction with intelligent burnt-out prevention, brings a safer, healthier and more durable vape experience.

Convenient to reload with PnP Coils
Easy to unplug and plug the coils into the tank, rotation in 360 degree supported. No need to adjust the radian while changing the coils, simple and convenient to operate, easy to clean the tank.

Extraordinary Embodiment of Fashion, color blocking with Personality
Eye-catching and stunning design styles matched with contrast colors in strong personality.

Five Safety Protections
  • Vaping Overtime Protection.
    When vaping over 10s, the device will stop firing after theblue light flashes in 8 times.
  • Tank Short-circuit Protection
    When the tank is in shoct-circuit, the device will stop firing after the blue
    light flashes in 2 times.
  • Overcharge Protection
    With dedicated lithium battery protection components, the battery will be protected against battery overcharge and harm.
  • Low Discharge Protection
    With dedicated lithium battery protection components, the battery will be protected against battery discharge and harm.
  • Over Current Output Protection
    When the current output is over 4A, the device will stop firing while the blue light flashes in 2 times.
FindStrio8_img.jpg

Mod’s Specification
  • Material: Aluminium Alloy & Plastic
  • Power Range: 6-23W
  • Battery Capacity: 1200mAh
  • Constant Voltage Output: 3.7V
Dimensions & Weight
  • Dimensions: 92.2mm*35.9mm*17mm
  • Weight: 60g
Pod’s Specification
  • Capacity: 3ml/2ml(TPD)
  • Dimensions: 29.5*34.2*15.7mm
  • Weight: 12.4g
  • Material: PCTG
  • Coil: 0.8Ω(regular) 1.2Ω(ceramic)
  • Color: Translucent Black
Source: https://www.voopoo.com/find-s-trio

My Impressions so far

Ok I’m not normally a fan of pod systems but once I tried this one, I was actually blown away with the two coil types and that they were replaceable without having to replace the whole pod system (not the battery). I even got my aunt to try it as I’m trying to get her off the cigarettes and she was really impressed with it so once I’m done with this review, this pod kit will go to her.

First things, first of all. This is a pod kit where you can change your PnP (Push n Pull) coils. The nice option here is that you get one for MTL and the other for DL. I am seeing a huge trend that is swaying people away from the big bulky rebuildable coil tanks and mods to the pod systems and they have improved it so much.

Another bonus on this pod system is that it’s also refillable. A far cry from the Drag Nano pod kit which was more messier to refill and much less flavour too.

battery-pod.jpg

Needless to say, this is one pod kit I will highly recommend. The look on my aunt’s face was priceless and it says a lot about this kit. The feel of the battery mod is just smooth, streamlined and perfect for going anywhere or even in the back of your jeans pocket. She said it has great flavour and I have to agree with her on that one.

With the two coils, I get two very distinct differences – one gave me less vapour but more flavour and the other gave me more vapour but less flavour. I stuck with the MTL coil as it tasted better and I didn’t want to cloud up the bar (we were stealth vaping in there at our crochet club weekly get-together). Even my DIY juice (Charlotte’s Butterscotch Mints, mixed and sold by Renaldo at The Good Guys tasted 100% better in this pod kit).

pod-n-coils.jpg

The only drawback is that when you pull a coil out while the pod still has juice in, you will spill it everywhere. The coil is designed to draw the juice from the sides of the pod so if you don’t want to waste juice, rather finish it first before changing the coil. The pro of this pod is the magnets underneath – it just snaps onto the battery mod and stays secure. The refilling system took a bit to figure out but it was far much easier refilling it than trying to refill the Drag Nano Pod. Also the nice thing about this feature is that when the pod snaps on, you get a green flashing light on twice to indicate that it’s good to go.

To be honest, I really have nothing negative about this pod kit.

Love the review :)
Looks like a pretty good pod system
Thanks, yeah my aunt told me in the beginning that she used to try vaping but it didn't work out for her and I think it was because she got a vape pen that didn't suit her needs. It was a Smok stick or something close to it, and not ideal for her, my cousin has one too and vapes on it every day.

So when she tried the Find S Trio pod, I could see she was skeptical (I"m a lot like her in so many ways) but once she took a few drags off it, she was very impressed with it. So I asked her if she wanted it as I really want her off the stinkies, I was also surprised that my mother hoped I would convert her. Haha. She agreed to take it after I've done this review. I have too many mods and happy with my current ones. Also she said that she liked how small it was and easy to carry around.

I'm hoping this is the pod device that will get her to give up the cigarettes. Plus my DIY juice too, she is quite picky with flavours so I was a bit surprised that she liked it. She's not a fan of vaping sweet things so I think I'll stick to a RY4 recipe and mix something new in the foreseeable future.

EDIT: oh by the way, I washed the pod tank out yesterday after testing a different juice - it was way too easy. Open the rubber stopper, remove the coil and run the cold water tap through it. Then shake the excess water out, reinstall the coil and refill it.

Last edited:
Great review RainstormZA !

EDIT: Any idea of why it's called the Find S Trio? Weird name! What does the S stand for, which one is supposed to find and where's the trio?

The name could also easily be confused with Eleaf's i Just S. I bet Eleaf isn't impressed!

Last edited:
So I have been approached by someone to do a review on both the Sigelei Humvee 215 and Sigelei Snowwolf Afeng from the 22nd of September 2019 so watch this space.

images.png

Great review RainstormZA !

EDIT: Any idea of why it's called the Find S Trio? Weird name! What does the S stand for, which one is supposed to find and where's the trio?

The name could also easily be confused with Eleaf's i Just S. I bet Eleaf isn't impressed!
To be honest, I have no idea @Hooked. I'm just as baffled as you, I try not to question the designer's motivations and just review the products that have been offered to me. If the information is provided on their site, then great I will include it.

Designed for both cloud chasers and flavour chasers, the VOOPOO VINCI Mod Pod System is a new innovative and elegant pod system VW kit with the compact design and attractive colours. Moreover, it adopts the new generation of GENE.AI chip with 1500mAh built-in battery to support manual and auto modes and meet different users.

What’s more, the VINCI Mod Pod features the intelligently adjustable power to match coils and bring an excellent flavour. With the innovative PUFF curve modes, it could record vaping habits for 2 weeks. Plus the brand-new 5.5ml/2ml visible pod with unique PnP-VM1 coils, it is compatible with both regular e-juice and Nic salt. In short, the VOOPOO VINCI Kit is definitely an awesome vaping device.

Get one and take your vaping to a new level. It is also widely compatible with PnP-C1/PnP-R1/PnP-M2 coils.

VOOPOO-VINCI-Mod-Pod-VW-Kit-1500mAh_02_3c6f9e.jpg

Specifications
  • Size: 104.0 x 25.3 x 25.3mm
  • Battery: Built-in 1500mAh
  • Power Range: 5-40W
  • Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm
  • Output Voltage: 3.2-4.2V
  • Pod Capacity: Visible Pod-5.5ml/2ml(TPD)
  • Coil: PnP 0.3ohm; PnP 0.8ohm
  • Material: Zinc Alloy + PCTG
VOOPOO-VINCI-Mod-Pod-VW-Kit-1500mAh_04_10c1a6.jpg

• Innovative pod system VW kit with 1500mAh battery
  • Compact design and attractive colors
  • New generation of GENE.AI chip
  • Manual and auto modes to meet different users
  • Intelligently adjustable power to match coils
  • PUFF curve mode to record vaping habits
  • 0.96 inch TFT color screen
  • Optional 5.5ml and 2ml visible pods
  • Widely suitable for PnP coils
  • Compatible with both regular e-juice and nic salt
VOOPOO-VINCI-Mod-Pod-VW-Kit-1500mAh_02_dc2b3f.jpg

It comes with
Standard Edition
  • 1 x VINCI Device
  • 1 x VINCI Pod(5.5ml)
  • 1 x PnP 0.3ohm Coil
  • 1 x PnP 0.8ohm Coil
  • 1 x USB Cable
  • 1 x Warranty Card
  • 1 x User Manual
  • 1 x GENE CHIP Card
TPD Edition
  • 1 x VINCI Device
  • 1 x VINCI Pod(2ml)
  • 1 x PnP 0.3ohm Coil
  • 1 x PnP 0.8ohm Coil
  • 1 x USB Cable
  • 1 x Warranty Card
  • 1 x User Manual
  • 1 x GENE CHIP Card
VOOPOO-VINCI-Mod-Pod-VW-Kit-1500mAh_02_c6ba4b.jpg

My Thoughts So Far
Packaging was nice and compact with a strong sleeve. Upon picking up the pod up, it instantly felt comfortable to hold and I immediately started experimenting with it, not reading the user manual first. I wanted to get a feel for it as a newbie and it was pretty easy to use. Installation of coils was pretty easy. Great magnets on the bottom of the pod into the battery which clicks nicely in place. Juice port filling was a bit tricky, as always with a pod kit.

Having had some experiences with a few pod kits, this was actually an huge improvement on the vaping front. Two specially designed coils for two different purposes – MTL and DL. I have tried both and they were equally good, even though I prefer the DL coil and the DL draw, which is a lot more looser than the MTL draw.

I, however, want to note down something that has quite a bit of a negative impact. The leak is not ideal, specially leaking on top of the contacts and maybe going into the Pod’s battery. I hope this issue will be rectified by VOOPOO but as far as I know with the other VOOPOO mods that I received for reviewing, the issues have not been addressed.

I am going to quote, yes I said quote, my partner Steve Paine after I gave him the VOOPOO Vinci Pod Mod. He has had it for nearly a week and he has been off the smokes since Tuesday, which is quite a feat that considering he has been smoking for so many years and has been trying to quit for quite some time. And of course, Charlotte’s Butterscotch Mints from my DIY stash. Thank you VOOPOO!

Steve Paine: It is bloody marvellous apart from it’s slight tendency to leak and the awkwardness of filling… and no fags since Tuesday (8/10/2019)

As for the battery life, it is pretty decent and the juice levels stayed constant. I had a 7 hour shift in the kitchen and tested it through the 7 hours I worked. Amazing enough it was more than enough to last me through my entire shift, I didn’t need to refill or even recharge the battery.

I also find that sometimes the Auto function doesn’t work too well, I wasn’t sure if it was a dud coil or if it was the function not liking the MTL coil. Either way, it still works on P mode and on A+P mode which is fine by me.

So overall, I will give it a 7/10, mainly due to the leaking issue and awkward refilling.

Source: https://thedeafvaperreviews.home.blog/2019/10/10/voopoo-vinci-pod-mod/

@Chanelr @StompieZA @VOOPOO

I actually had a chat with Voopoo on whatsapp yesterday and lol they told me the solution to fix the leaking pod is to remove the pod from the device when not using it....

I told them that this is inconvenient and no vaper will do this, So they are aware of this issue and hopefully they are looking to resolve it.

Nice review @RainstormZA

Thanks for your review for introducing our latest product!
And for some cons you have mentioned in review, we are regretful on that.
Since this is our first batch of samples that face market, it may have some problems there. But we are always keeping our product getting improved with you generous guys' sincere feedback.
Thanks for you feedback and we will keep it improved.
If there is any other suggestion, always feel free to contach with us. :)

Back