The DNA250C Thread

The Lost Vape Paranormal is a stunning looking mod, I got one at the beginning of last week to begin with it would not work correctly as it kept on coming up with the message check battery, I tried 3 different sets of batteries all fully charged but the message still appeared.
I when and contacted Lost Vape who provided me with a updated firmware, after this it worked fine for a day and then the message appeared again, and no matter what I did it would not go away.
Lost vape reckons it could be some faulty wiring/soldering that was causing this so it had to go back to the vendor who had no more in stock and is going to refund my money.

On saying all that when it was working it did give me one of the best vapes I had ever had on a mod, very smooth but at the same time hard hitting.
So as soon as my money in refunded I will definitely be getting another one.

That's a real bummer @Balders! I'm really not a fan of dual battery mods but I haven't used anything else since I got it... I just can't wait till the firmware upgrade arrives for the DNA75C so I can get back to my Juma Mods. :)

Hi again guys, also got option D on sirvape, very happy so far!

So I put some SS aliens in and the ohms are .11/.10 with no Replay function showing under the Replay profile? (The image below was in wattage mode just to show the ohm reading before I wicked)

Is it possible that they are too low? I've messaged your referral for coils in the meantime! Thanks guys, J20180414_135131 (1).jpg View attachment 128976 20180414_145045.jpg

Hi again guys, also got option D on sirvape, very happy so far!

So I put some SS aliens in and the ohms are .11/.10 with no Replay function showing under the Replay profile? (The image below was in wattage mode just to show the ohm reading before I wicked)

Is it possible that they are too low? I've messaged your referral for coils in the meantime! Thanks guys, JView attachment 128975 View attachment 128976 View attachment 128977

How sure are you that the coils are SS?

@Rob Fisher , yes have checked and added replay function to wattage mode profile. Even under atomizer it shows temperature as 'N/A' so not picking it up? To make sure, I'll test with some SS wire I have lying around and order some coils from your contact and see if it picks it up...

Last edited:
@Rob Fisher , yes have checked and added replay function to wattage mode profile. Even under atomizer it shows temperature as 'N/A' so not picking it up? To make sure, I'll order some coils from your contact and see if it picks it up...

Cool... you are gonna love replay whether you are dripping or RTA'ing... My initial tests were with RDA's because I think that's where replay really shines and is way more obvious... and squonking when we get the update for the DAN75C... but I still love my RTA's and have been running one of my Dvarw's with a Stainless Steel Framed Staple Clapton and the consistency of the vape is really noticeable as well.

The Paranormal has been my go-to Mod since it arrived!

Paranormal 007.JPG

Ok re-wicked after putting the coils back on and replay mode is showing :) Vaping peanut butter conspiracy by GBOM and Mrs Souwerberry on ice. Hands down my two favourites at the moment... Glad to be up and running! Weird that it didn't work on the standard replay profile but adding it in the wattage profile and re setting the coils did something right haha

Cool... you are gonna love replay whether you are dripping or RTA'ing... My initial tests were with RDA's because I think that's where replay really sNicees and is way more obvious... and squonking when we get the update for the DAN75C... but I still love my RTA's and have been running one of my Dvarw's with a Stainless Steel Framed Staple Clapton and the consistency of the vape is really noticeable as well.

View attachment 128989
Nice 101 Dalmatians drip tip there. ;)

48f29634eb705b63613aa5f50845aa7d.jpg

Loving replay mode to bits!!
Just love freaking people out with it.
"Taste this"... Guy takes a hit
"mmm that's lekker"
"Dude, check the wicks"
"WHAT, those things are bone freaking dry, how's that possible"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone got the silver frame paranormal they could post a pic of, would love to see it with an atty on to decide whether I must wait for gunmetal to be back in stock or go for silver.

Managed to find a decent pic of the silver frame.
Can anyone confirm if the scarlet passion panel (resin) is removable, I read somewhere and can't find it now that the resin panel is fixed and not interchangeable.

Managed to find a decent pic of the silver frame.
Can anyone confirm if the scarlet passion panel (resin) is removable, I read somewhere and can't find it now that the resin panel is fixed and not interchangeable.

Yip fixed and not removable. ONly the panels are changeable.

Cool... you are gonna love replay whether you are dripping or RTA'ing... My initial tests were with RDA's because I think that's where replay really shines and is way more obvious... and squonking when we get the update for the DAN75C... but I still love my RTA's and have been running one of my Dvarw's with a Stainless Steel Framed Staple Clapton and the consistency of the vape is really noticeable as well.

View attachment 128989
I see a problem with this picture......

Anyone had this problem of the part marked in photo coming loose. Mine came loose and just wondering if I glue it myself will my warranty be lost. Waiting for vendor to get back to me.
Would superglue or a silicone be best to use.
InkedIMG_1148_LI.jpg

c12494dda49c3bb86f5bb6efe4092a37.jpg

Can the experts please assist
What is the difference between the “boost” and the “punch” function
From watching videos I am kinda scratching my head a bit
1. Boost will give you a preheat function and as I understand it will use the wattage that you set in the “wattage boost” profile. So if set it to 15 watts in that profile I assume then that that set wattage is what will be used in the other profiles when boost is set to “on”.
Is this correct ?
2. How long will the boost be active
For “ 1 sec” ?
3. What does the “punch” function then do. This can be set between 0 and 11.
Is my understanding then that the “punch” will be the time period that the “boost” works for ?
4. I have also noticed that If boost is not set to “on” in the specific profile on Escribe then it won’t work on mod wether it’s set to on or off on the menu on mod ? So for any profile “boost” must be set to on in that escribe profile for it to work: is this correct ?
5. Running the device monitor on escribe I don’t see anything happening that increases wattage when u fire atty using the “punch” function only whether it’s set to 0 or 11
6. Lastly on my dna 166 I could change the wattage increments in decimal 1’s namely 40,41,42,43,44 watts . It appears there is nowhere to do this on the 250c. It’s 40.1, 40.2,40.3,40.4. Can this be done

Doug @Blends Of Distinction

The boost is for when you need a bit more oomph on fruity juices - to give a little bit more in the throat
The punch is only for tobacco juices when you want to knock yourself out

:couch:

only kidding
I have no clue - but am curious now to find out ;-)

Anyone had this problem of the part marked in photo coming loose. Mine came loose and just wondering if I glue it myself will my warranty be lost. Waiting for vendor to get back to me.
Would superglue or a silicone be best to use.
View attachment 130992

Yup, have exactly the same on one side. Doesn't affect anything, isn't sticking out but definitely came loose on one side.

@killingfields mine also has not actually fallen out, holding in on one side. Vape King checked with lost vape themselves here is the reply FYI.
"I have Spoken to Lost Vape themselves and they say it will be fine and still in warranty if you glue it back in place as long as the glue does not interfere with the functioning/functions of the device its self Note: They Recommend "Super Bonder LB" for the best results"

@Blends Of Distinction also hoping for a reply on this.

@killingfields mine also has not actually fallen out, holding in on one side. Vape King checked with lost vape themselves here is the reply FYI.
"I have Spoken to Lost Vape themselves and they say it will be fine and still in warranty if you glue it back in place as long as the glue does not interfere with the functioning/functions of the device its self Note: They Recommend "Super Bonder LB" for the best results"

@Blends Of Distinction also hoping for a reply on this.
Appreciate it. I'll glue it worst case. Don't want to crack or stretch the "plastic" or have dry glue on top of it

Appreciate it. I'll glue it worst case. Don't want to crack or stretch the "plastic" or have dry glue on top of it

Thanks for that ... I have even been searching around on Evolv DNA forums but cannot find a definitive answer

Back