The DNA250C Thread

The Entheon didn't give me the same wow flavour I got from my Flave 22... and dripping is a real pain so I pulled the NarBa out of the display cabinet and popped a @smilelykumeenit stainless steel coil into the NarBa and wicked it up... Awesome and I don't have to drip every 4 seconds! :)
NarBa1.jpg NarBa4.jpg NarBa5.jpg NarBa6.jpg NarBa7.jpg NarBa8.jpg

It's all very clever in theory... Really... No sarcasm intended... But if its really that well designed for RDA's, why not start off in the squonk mods? It's a real question by the way with no intention of insult or injury

My guess is that Lost vape don't have a very successful dual battery squonker on the market. And instead of spending on RnD and taking their time, they wanted to bang out a 250C mod ASAP.

So simply put I think it's just about being the first to put out a 250C.

OK, the great excitement of a new device has worn off and I have calmed down after the initial wonderment of the DNA250C.

How do I feel about the DNA250C and in particular the REPLAY option it comes with? Well in two words... BLOODY MARVELLOUS!

If you are a Temp Control boffin then it's not going to be so earth-shattering like it was for me... but if you have attempted TC a few times with epic fails like I have then you will absolutely fall in love with Replay!

There is no question that Vendors will need to stock up with Stainless Steel wire and Coil makers will have to start making Stainless Steel exotic coils real soon! I have been using my NarBa and Flave 22 on the Paranormal for a few days now and the results are really noticeable! I can't wait for all my DNA75C's to be upgraded and the switch to Replay even on RTA's... not sure if it's just my imagination but mt Dvarw DL with an SS Framed Staple Alien coil is giving me better flavour than the Ni80 version in Replay mode.

I also look forward to having a few devices with Replay active so I can really test the differences.

Am I happy with my Paranormal DNA250C? I sure am!

Have a feeling that they are going to delay the 75C replay feature for a while. If people can upgrade their software, then they won't have a reason to go out and buy a new mod to satisfy the fear of missing out - thus eating away at evolv's profits.

I think the update will take around 6 months or so, that's just my opinion though. I would love to pick up a 250C therion in black carbon :) Never been a fan of the paranormal look nor name.

Have a feeling that they are going to delay the 75C replay feature for a while. If people can upgrade their software, then they won't have a reason to go out and buy a new mod to satisfy the fear of missing out - thus eating away at evolv's profits.

I think the update will take around 6 months or so, that's just my opinion though. I would love to pick up a 250C therion in black carbon :) Never been a fan of the paranormal look nor name.

Agreed but there is no way it will be 6 months... Evolv said shortly after the 250C release... so my guess is May sometime.

So... @Hooked PM’ed to tell me Sir Vape had a special on some E-Juice.

And I happened to see that they had the Lost Vape Paranormal 250C on Pre-Order.

Guess what Just arrived today...

327d6e2efc5ee22d457a80a7918c5452.jpg
c2ad83309aaf7ce3625d76c70c41f2b7.jpg
5bb84e41c8088f1e07c64b63f24841bb.jpg
414279ab01a586edcc6c2892c65dcdb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome @Nexo.Suicide
Enjoy it

Was also looking at it on the Sir Vape site and was wondering what the different colour combinations would be like. So hard to tell.

What colour combo did you go for @Nexo.Suicide ?

Looks great!

So... @Hooked PM’ed to tell me Sir Vape had a special on some E-Juice.

And I happened to see that they had the Lost Vape Paranormal 250C on Pre-Order.

Guess what Just arrived today...

327d6e2efc5ee22d457a80a7918c5452.jpg
c2ad83309aaf7ce3625d76c70c41f2b7.jpg
5bb84e41c8088f1e07c64b63f24841bb.jpg
414279ab01a586edcc6c2892c65dcdb2.jpg

nice !

Looks great!

I have finally unpacked the entire box, and there is actually a set of wood panels inside that I can interchange too! So quite a nice surprise there. I was under the impression that any extra/other panels would need to be bought.

I have finally unpacked the entire box, and there is actually a set of wood panels inside that I can interchange too! So quite a nice surprise there. I was under the impression that any extra/other panels would need to be bought.

Bonus @Nexo.Suicide
How you enjoying it so far?
Have you tried the replay yet?

Absolutely stunning. Must be one of the best looking and well made devices out at the moment. Just oozes quality when you hold it. Great buy.

The Entheon didn't give me the same wow flavour I got from my Flave 22... and dripping is a real pain so I pulled the NarBa out of the display cabinet and popped a @smilelykumeenit stainless steel coil into the NarBa and wicked it up... Awesome and I don't have to drip every 4 seconds! :)
View attachment 128066 View attachment 128067 View attachment 128068 View attachment 128069 View attachment 128070 View attachment 128071

@Rob Fisher , these pictures are gorgeous (from post #51)
Were they taken with the iPhone8?
Any modifications done to them ?

No Hi Ho @Silver... they were taken with the Canon SLR 80D. Only alteration was cropping.

Ah ok, thanks
Thought something looked different
Am actually sad because i need to upgrade my phone and i thought those were from the newer phone
Haha

Ah ok, thanks
Thought something looked different
Am actually sad because i need to upgrade my phone and i thought those were from the newer phone
Haha

I will do some test shots with Anthea’s new iPhone 8 vs my 7.

I will do some test shots with Anthea’s new iPhone 8 vs my 7.

Thanks @Rob Fisher
When you take a pic, try two things. One is just normal. The other is hold the camera a bit further away amd zoom say halfway in. Then the background will blur a bit. I want to see how the pics look. Indoors in normal lowish light if possible, ie not in bright light

Will go do the zoom thingy now... but here are three similar pics... first one taken on my iPhone 7+ and the second set on Anthea's iPhone 8+. And the DNA250C Paranormal is in the pic to stay on thread. :)
Rob 001.JPG Rob 003.JPG Rob 005.JPG Anthea 116.JPG Anthea 119.JPG Anthea 120.JPG

Lovely, thanks @Rob Fisher
Hard to tell much difference

Iphone 8 seems a tad warmer, but not much

First Two are iPhone 7+ and second two iPhone 8+. The first pic in each is normal and then the second pic is Portrait which does the blurred background.
Rob 007.JPG Rob 008.JPG Anthea 122.JPG Anthea 123.JPG

The Lost Vape Paranormal is a stunning looking mod, I got one at the beginning of last week to begin with it would not work correctly as it kept on coming up with the message check battery, I tried 3 different sets of batteries all fully charged but the message still appeared.
I when and contacted Lost Vape who provided me with a updated firmware, after this it worked fine for a day and then the message appeared again, and no matter what I did it would not go away.
Lost vape reckons it could be some faulty wiring/soldering that was causing this so it had to go back to the vendor who had no more in stock and is going to refund my money.

On saying all that when it was working it did give me one of the best vapes I had ever had on a mod, very smooth but at the same time hard hitting.
So as soon as my money in refunded I will definitely be getting another one.

Back