The E-Liquid Project - Juice Reviews

Think it's about time I put down some words on the juice line-up that has quickly become some of my favourites.

This line deserves to sell, not because of the pricing, but because they are really enjoyable. The Cowboy Apple Pie and White Biskit Bread for example, I'm battling with how to describe them - they are different, smooth and totally 'more'ish'. Love them.

So onto one I can describe...

Waffling Blue 6mg

Waffling_Bluesmall.jpg

Device :

Cloupor Mini, Odin 28g Kanthal - 0.6ohm 20-25Watts, Rayon/ Native Wicks and Japanese Organic Cotton

Method of Vaping:

Lung hits.

Website Blurb :

Blueberry waffles - the breakfast of champions. Served with a generous scoop of ice-cream, the perfect start to any day, but nothing stopping you enjoying this one for lunch and dinner too!

KEY PROFILES:
  • Waffles
  • Bluberry
FINDINGS:

Let me start off by saying, if you find the Blueberry a bit "perfume'y", let the juice rest open for a few hours. I have found with DIY that Blueberry tends to do this. Even a little too much flavouring, and the perfumeiness never goes away.

Fortunately the Waffling Blue does not contain too much Blueberry. So after a few hours of some fresh air, the flavour settled in nicely and not perfumey.

The flavour is unapologetic and simple yet delicious fluffy fresh waffles with Blueberry. The pair are wonderfully balanced and neither flavours take the other over.

I get mostly the fluffy light waffle on the inhale with the Blueberry mixing in after the draw and on the exhale. It's just such a light easy going juice that I do vape all day without tiring of it. It's simplicity done right. Two flavours that compliment each other and because they were mixed in perfect proportions, they never overwhelm.

The throat-hit is minimal (on 6mg at least), another reason I love it. Because its not overly sweet, at all, and the throat-hit is not heavy, it's smooth as silk and I can take in massive, indulgent and satisfying puffs.

The smell is also worth mentioning - I would smear it all over my face after a shave if I could.

CLOSING COMMENTS

I just don't tire of the well balanced juice, so definitely an ADV for me. If you like bakery juices, waffles or anything Blueberry, you should definitely try it. Yet another winner from The E-Liquid Project. This one is the simplest of the juices from them I have tried, and it stands up to the more complex offerings from the label. Will definitely be buying more... and more.

Last edited:
Think it's about time I put down some words on the juice line-up that has quickly become some of my favourites.

This line deserves to sell, not because of the pricing, but because they are really enjoyable. The Cowboy Apple Pie and White Biskit Bread for example, I'm battling with how to describe them - they are different, smooth and totally 'more'ish'. Love them.

So onto one I can describe...

Waffling Blue 6mg

View attachment 25138

Device :

Cloupor Mini, Odin 28g Kanthal - 0.6ohm 20-25Watts, Rayon/ Native Wicks and Japanese Organic Cotton

Method of Vaping:

Lung hits.

Website Blurb :

Blueberry waffles - the breakfast of champions. Served with a generous scoop of ice-cream, the perfect start to any day, but nothing stopping you enjoying this one for lunch and dinner too!

KEY PROFILES:
  • Waffles
  • Bluberry
FINDINGS:

Let me start off by saying, if you find the Blueberry a bit "perfume'y", let the juice rest open for a few hours. I have found with DIY that Blueberry tends to do this. Even a little too much flavouring, and the perfumeiness never goes away.

Fortunately the Waffling Blue does not contain too much Blueberry. So after a few hours of some fresh air, the flavour settled in nicely and not perfumey.

The flavour is unapologetic and simple yet delicious fluffy fresh waffles with Blueberry. The pair are wonderfully balanced and neither flavours take the other over.

I get mostly the fluffy light waffle on the inhale with the Blueberry mixing in after the draw and on the exhale. It's just such a light easy going juice that I do vape all day without tiring of it. It's simplicity done right. Two flavours that compliment each other and because they were mixed in perfect proportions, they never overwhelm.

The throat-hit is minimal (on 6mg at least), another reason I love it. Because its not overly sweet, at all, and the throat-hit is not heavy, it's smooth as silk and I can take in massive, indulgent and satisfying puffs.

The smell is also worth mentioning - I would smear it all over my face after a shave if I could.

CLOSING COMMENTS

I just don't tire of the well balanced juice, so definitely an ADV for me. If you like bakery juices, waffles or anything Blueberry, you should definitely try it. Yet another winner from The E-Liquid Project. This one is the simplest of the juices from them I have tried, and it stands up to the more complex offerings from the label. Will definitely be buying more... and more.

Nice Review. Amazing how the profile changes from a tank to a dripper.

Nice Review. Amazing how the profile changes from a tank to a dripper.

Ya. I only have drippers now. But i did notice when I switched from tanks to drippers, the difference. I think with drippers, because the vapour has less to travel, it does cause quite a different effect.

I only read your review after posting mine, but I also should add that I do get the vanilla on inhale. Also not too much.

Ya. I only have drippers now. But i did notice when I switched from tanks to drippers, the difference. I think with drippers, because the vapour has less to travel, it does cause quite a different effect.

I only read your review after posting mine, but I also should add that I do get the vanilla on inhale. Also not too much.
Yeah, I remember running a different vendor's custard in a tank and a dripper at the same time. Built the coils the same and used the same wicking. The tank had a slightly more eggish and sweeter taste, while in the dripper it was all a more rounded and smooth taste. :)

@KieranD just love this flavour, it's exactly like the description

The E-Liquid Project: Custard RazzlerIMG_20150415_070315.jpg
A simply delicious Vanilla Custard, crammed fully with fresh Raspberries

I tried straw dogs 12mg this morning, will give it a few more days but this is an ADV for me and if you like mothers milk you will love straw dogs. For me its as close if not better.

I have tried all their juices and I must say for a newbie vaper. The daddler and straw dogs are my favourite ADV's at the moment but they are all amazing they beat everything I've ever tried before and I am most certainly waiting on any/all upcoming juices as they most likely going to blow my socks off again!!!

Keep em coming!

I have tried all their juices and I must say for a newbie vaper. The daddler and straw dogs are my favourite ADV's at the moment but they are all amazing they beat everything I've ever tried before and I am most certainly waiting on any/all upcoming juices as they most likely going to blow my socks off again!!!

Keep em coming!
Most welcome to the forum. And thank you for your impressions on these jooses.
If you feel like it, please introduce yourself at the end of this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/

As requested by @Andre, a re-post of my mini review of General Custer'd from the Ultimate Vanilla Custard Thread...

My mini review on: General Custer'd - The E-Liquid Project
I received my bottle of General Cuter'd from @KieranD from Vape Cartel, and steeped it for an extra week, just to ensure that the custard flavours really were well mixed in and steeped to my liking. I loaded it into my Kayfun on a 1.3 Ohm coil using Organic Cotton and vaped up a veritable cumulonimbus of clouds from there on out! This Vanilla Custard is awesome! Just pure Awesome! I would go so far as to say, it's the best locally made custard flavour I've tried so far.

The flavour is initially a strong, sweet vanilla flavour coupled with a nice nutty taste which I can only assume is Dulch de Leche, which then opens up to a thick creamy custard flavour. The custard is spot on, being eggy and creamy with just the right amount of richness that I have been looking for. The flavour is surprisingly complex, as each pull will leave you tasting slightly different combinations of the above. Sometimes it's a bit more eggy, the next hit might be a bit more nutty etc... It makes a really nice ADV in my opinion.

All in all, it's well worth the R125 price tag. I WILL be ordering more of this in the future, and if you have any hesitation to try this out, don't... You'll thank me later ;)

Really loving the General Custer'd! It's the best custard I have tasted so far :inlove:
There is some secret ingredient that just gives it a very different but awesome taste to other custards. I normally can't vape a lot of custard but with this one I finished a bottle and a half in a weeks time :rock:

Lol, I need more @KieranD :p

On another note, these juices have changed my whole vaping style and I am really enjoying every moment of it. I dropped from 18mg to 6mg and from mouth to lung hits to only doing lung hits. With the lung hits the flavor is so much better. More vapor more flavor.

Only issue I have now is that I have to get rid of all my 18mg and 12mg juices because I can't vape them anymore and the mouth to lung hits are not so satisfying anymore as well. Unfortunately the RM2 also has lost it's place and I need more attys with more AFC.

I also don't see the need for International juices anymore as well. With quality juices like these and the great pricing I am pretty sorted out.

So thanks to @KieranD and keep those flavors coming bro :D
The more flavors to chose from the better ;)

PEARING MELON DEW
bLPg6FG.jpg

Company:
Vape Cartel

Mod: Reo Mini
Watts/Volts: Around 27W

Atomiser: Chalice III
Coil Resistance: 0.61 ohms
Wicking Material: Ceramic

Strength: 12mg
PG/VG: 40/60
Price: R125 for 30 ml

Website blurb:
The freshness of this e-liquid will leave your mouth watering for more. Honeydew melon balls and fresh juicy pear come together in perfect harmony.

Reviewer Notes:

kxOoi0I.jpg

The aromas that meet the nose when you open the bottle are fresh melon with something sweet on the back burner. On the inhale the melon taste is exquisite - fresh, natural, ripe honeydew melon. Not a vestige of anything synthetic of perfumy. Behind the melon a bolstering of sweetness, which I imagine is the pear preventing the melon from becoming overwhelming. This is a beautifully balanced juice - the perfect amount of sweetness to still taste like the fresh honeydew melon without becoming a dessert juice. This imo is a fruit juice done right. On the exhale you get a little bit more of the pear with just a subtle touch of sweet dew on the tip of the tongue.

@Jos, earlier in this thread, detected a bit of tartness in this juice, but on my device I did not - only a fresh, uncluttered and refreshing fruit taste. Had a mini vape meet with @cfm78910 this morning and he was equally impressed with the Pearing Melon Dew. We found the throat hit very good for a 12 mg juice, both of us being 18 mg vapers. Cloud production is more than adequate.

This juice is as good and better than the Cuttwood Monster Melons (also pictured above), but at less than half the price!

For me a 10/10 without a doubt. Will re-order and now also try the other jooses in the E-Liquid Project line up. We have a master mixer at work here.

As requested by @Andre, a re-post of my mini review of General Custer'd from the Ultimate Vanilla Custard Thread...

My mini review on: General Custer'd - The E-Liquid Project
I received my bottle of General Cuter'd from @KieranD from Vape Cartel, and steeped it for an extra week, just to ensure that the custard flavours really were well mixed in and steeped to my liking. I loaded it into my Kayfun on a 1.3 Ohm coil using Organic Cotton and vaped up a veritable cumulonimbus of clouds from there on out! This Vanilla Custard is awesome! Just pure Awesome! I would go so far as to say, it's the best locally made custard flavour I've tried so far.

The flavour is initially a strong, sweet vanilla flavour coupled with a nice nutty taste which I can only assume is Dulch de Leche, which then opens up to a thick creamy custard flavour. The custard is spot on, being eggy and creamy with just the right amount of richness that I have been looking for. The flavour is surprisingly complex, as each pull will leave you tasting slightly different combinations of the above. Sometimes it's a bit more eggy, the next hit might be a bit more nutty etc... It makes a really nice ADV in my opinion.

All in all, it's well worth the R125 price tag. I WILL be ordering more of this in the future, and if you have any hesitation to try this out, don't... You'll thank me later ;)

Having tried a few puffs from my mate, I can also say that this is an excellent vape....an ADV!

Great review @Andre - thanks for sharing!
Our palates are fairly well aligned, so I look forward to trying this at some point

Back