LV

Awards
The Daddler - 3mg

Device :

CF Knight / Goblin RTA / Dual 28g Kanthal - 0.4ohm / Japanese Cotton

Method of Vaping:

Straight lung hits.

Website Blurb :

Take a trip down memory lane with this enchanting e-liquid. Perfect balance of fresh popcorn and creamy caramel. This will take you back to your childhood for sure.

KEY PROFILES:

• Popcorn
  • Caramel
My Impressions :

Diddle Daddles! Man oh man how this joose tastes like that. Sweet and salty Caramel on the inhale with a Popcorn and slight Caramel on the exhale. I literally had to make sure that I was not eating a bag of Diddle Daddles. Even caught myself checking for those irritating popcorn pieces that always seem to get stuck between your teeth. ;) Not overly sweet and balances perfectly. Smooth vape with minimal throat hit.

Final Notes :

This will Definitely be going into my ADV bag. At R125 per bottle it is a steal. Get it if you love Diddle Daddles.

@KieranD - Well done mate. Tastes exactly like the description states.

VHtFXdN.jpg

It's only a pleasure. Just trying to describe it as I taste it.

I should remember to add that all my reviews are done on fully charged batteries. :rolleyes:
And maybe a little disclaimer that states (tastes may differ) ;)

I should be getting my 6 bottles of Juice I ordered yesterday.

I will try and make some Juice reviews. ^^,

I should be getting my 6 bottles of Juice I ordered yesterday.

I will try and make some Juice reviews. ^^,
Please do, what works for one does not necessarily work for another. ;) It is always nice reading different peoples views.

Thanks for opening this thread and for the review. I hate reading juice impressions on vendor's forums - just does not feel independent and objective to me.

Thanks for opening this thread and for the review. I hate reading juice impressions on vendor's forums - just does not feel independent and objective to me.
I agree, it does feel a bit more independent and objective in this section. (and, after all, that is what this section is for)

I have to credit @Silver though. He is the reason I try to post threads in the correct sections. His attention to detail and neatness is an inspiration. ;)

Just dripped some Pearing Melon into the Cyclone.....mmmmmm. Gonna fill up a Reo bottle snd will give some feedback after the long weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just dripped some Pearing Melon into the Cyclone.....mmmmmm. Gonna fill up a Reo bottle snd will give some feedback after the long weekend.

Looking forward to it. I think I have "overvaped" myself on Melon jooses, so I gave that one a miss. Have you had Craft Vapor - Melon on the Rocks? If you have, could you kindly include a small comparison note?

Havent had the CV but this one is definitely a winner. Refreshing as anything.

Tastes like fresh green melon - bit tart but certainly not in a bad way.

Will definitely finish the Reo bottle - perhaps the next round will get a couple drops of menthol

Thanks for the review @baksteen8168 !
And for the comments, much appreciated

Havent had the CV but this one is definitely a winner. Refreshing as anything.

Tastes like fresh green melon - bit tart but certainly not in a bad way.

Will definitely finish the Reo bottle - perhaps the next round will get a couple drops of menthol

Thanks @Jos - the tart bit sounds interesting. Thanks for taking the time to add your views. Much appreciated.

Anyone know the pg vg ratio of these juices?

Custard Razzler - 6mg

Device :

Panzer Black Hawk / Kayfun V4 / Twisted 28g Kanthal - 0.8ohm / Native Wicks

Method of Vaping:

Straight lung hits.

Website Blurb :

A simply delicious vanilla custard, crammed fully with fresh raspberries.

KEY PROFILES:

• Vanilla Custard
  • Raspberry
My Impressions :

A semi sweet taste of Vanilla, Custard and a little tangy / tarty Raspberry on the tip of the tongue with the inhale. A little more pronounced tarty Raspberry can be tasted at the back of the throat as the inhale nears completion. On the exhale the creamyness of the Raspberry shines through (once again I taste it more in my throat than on my tongue. I also get a slight sweet and sour raspberry smell at the tip of my nose as I exhale. Throat hit is there, but very minimal

Final Notes :

Some serious ADV potential here, But at the moment this will be a "vape more than average" class joose for me. Just have to add that I did not expect the complexity of this joose. Get this if you like tarty type jooses.

Once again, well done on a very well mixed joose @KieranD .

gSEcSum.jpg

Last edited:
Custard Razzler

Device :

Panzer Black Hawk / Kayfun V4 / Twisted 28g Kanthal - 0.8ohm / Native Wicks

Method of Vaping:

Straight lung hits.

Website Blurb :

A simply delicious vanilla custard, crammed fully with fresh raspberries.

KEY PROFILES:

• Vanilla Custard
  • Raspberry
My Impressions :

A semi sweet taste of Vanilla, Custard and a little tangy / tarty Raspberry on the tip of the tongue with the inhale. A little more pronounced tarty Raspberry can be tasted at the back of the throat as the inhale nears completion. On the exhale the creamyness of the Raspberry shines through (once again I taste it more in my throat than on my tongue. I also get a slight sweet and sour raspberry smell at the tip of my nose as I exhale. Throat hit is there, but very minimal

Final Notes :

Some serious ADV potential here, But at the moment this will be a "vape more than average" class joose for me. Just have to add that I did not expect the complexity of this joose. Get this if you like tarty type jooses.

Once again, well done on a very well mixed joose @KieranD .

gSEcSum.jpg
Thanks for the excellent review. Sounds right up my alley - will have to add some nic for the throat hit though. What mg did you try?

Waffling Blue - 6mg

Device :

Panzer Black Hawk / Goblin / Dual 28g Kanthal - 2mm - 0.4ohm / Japanese Cotton

Method of Vaping:

Straight lung hits.

Website Blurb :

Blueberry waffles - the breakfast of champions. Served with a generous scoop of ice-cream, the perfect start to any day, but nothing stopping you enjoying this one for lunch and dinner too!

KEY PROFILES:

• Belgian Waffles and Fresh Blueberries
  • Ice Cream
My Impressions :

A heavy, syrupy, sweet taste of Blueberries with a hint of Vanilla, Cream and and a bit of a waffly thing going on there. Basically the same flavor profile on the exhale with the Vanilla Ice Cream coming through a little more pronounced. Throat hit is mild (suspect it is the waffles bit contributing to this).

Final Notes :

I enjoy my sweet desert type jooses, but the syrupy taste in this is a tad bit overpowering to me. Will definitely be getting this again, but it will be an occasional vape and not an ADV. Get this if you like heavy, syrupy type jooses.

Thanks for the excellent review. Sounds right up my alley - will have to add some nic for the throat hit though. What mg did you try?
Dammit, knew I forgot to add something. :rolleyes:

@Andre - 6mg (will edit review accordingly)

Also - @Andre - Just note that it is not an overpowering tartness... more of a smooth taste to it. ;)

Back