The E-Liquid Project - Juice Reviews

I still need to try this one @Silver. Thank your for the great review. Glad to hear it is not overly sweet. Tobaccoes are so versatile, can transform a juice.

Thanks @Andre - hope it helps you
Definitely worth a try - not too sweet
The tobacco is in the background for me
In your terms this is like a "fusion" juice ;-)

Im waiting patiently for the next batch to be released.

My review of The E-Liquid Project's Special Reserve Batch #2

MOD: RX200
ATOMIZER: Avocado 24
BUILD: Single 3mm ID dual core fused clapton (28GA*2 + 32GA kanthal a1) parallel wrapped with 26GA nichrome between each kanthal wrap, reading 0.33ohm
WICK: Kendo Gold Vape Cotton just barely tucked into the wick holes
WATTAGE: 50watts
VENDOR: Vape Cartel
WEBSITE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
We have created something special for The E-Liquid Project Special Reserve Batch #2!
This liquid has been hand crafted once again and steeped for 8 weeks before release. Creamy custard notes fill your mouth on the inhale and a rich blend of caramels, nuts and vanilla on the exhale. The final note is an undertone of light tobacco.
KEY PROFILES
  • Creams and Custards
  • French Vanilla and Caramel
  • Light Tobacco
RATIO 75% VG / 25% PG
BOTTLE Glass bottle with childproof cap
BOTTLE SIZE 30ml

MY TAKE ON PRODUCT :
This is an extremely well crafted juice, very complex yet very balanced. Perfect blend of sweet and savory. Every profile is spot on, creams, custard, caramel, vanilla n that touch of tobacco are easily identifiable. Almost tastes like those Werther's Original candies with just that little something extra coming from the tobacco. Great flavor, great vapor production, amazing price point for a juice that makes every vape a special occasion. Thank you @KieranD, this juice will definitely become part of my daily rotation.
1469570562878858272916.jpg

Ordered batch #3 of the Special Reserve from @KieranD this morning and to my surprise it arrived this afternoon!!

First impressions of this juice are amazing, this is just smooth caramel creamy joy. An impeccably well balanced juice.

Sure it will be even better once I've tinkered around with it in different setups. I feel like this juice might get its own Serpent Mini so it can always be at hand.

Even happier now that I went for the 115ml bottle!

Ordered batch #3 of the Special Reserve from @KieranD this morning and to my surprise it arrived this afternoon!!

First impressions of this juice are amazing, this is just smooth caramel creamy joy. An impeccably well balanced juice.

Sure it will be even better once I've tinkered around with it in different setups. I feel like this juice might get its own Serpent Mini so it can always be at hand.

Even happier now that I went for the 115ml bottle!
Get more NOW lol I have the fellas in Cape Town reserving me a few bottles. I am not joking it runs out instantly and then it is gone for mooooonths

ELP_2.jpg

The E-Liquid Project - Coffee Cream

Local

Purchased from:
Vape Cartel
Price: R180/60ml

Flavour Description:

“A rich blend of Italian Espresso, Roasted Hazelnuts and Creams. The perfect Hazelnut Latte.”

VG/PG: 80/20
Nic: 3mg

Mod: iJust 3
Coil: Commercial - Kanthal Net and Multihole HW-M 0.15 ohm
Watts: 80W

My comments:

The flavour description does not match the juice, except for the Espresso.

That it’s an Espresso is without doubt – the strength of the coffee attests to that. However, there’s very little cream, no hazelnut which I could taste and it is most certainly not a latte. A latte is not usually this strong.

Since it’s an 80/20 VG/PG, I would have expected it to be sweet, but it’s not sweet at all.

I would recommend Coffee Cream to those who like Espresso in reality and to those who don’t like sweet juice.

Would I buy this juice again: No

Back