Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
The Finest_Tiramisu Custard.jpg The Finest_Tiramisu Custard_bottles.jpg
THE FINEST – SIGNATURE COLLECTION – TIRAMISU CUSTARD
(California, USA)

Flavour Description:

“Ready for dessert with a twist? Tiramisu Custard takes the archetypal Italian dessert cake and infuses hints of espresso, layered with a whipped mixture of vanilla bean, golden graham crackers, and a custard filling on the back note.”

VG/PG: 70/30
Nic: 6mg

My comments:

As can be seen in the above photo, 2 x 60ml bottles were in the box.

I found this juice to be very rich and I could not vape it for any length of time. If I did, I felt slightly nauseous. It is more rich than flavourful, I would say.

The flavour is somewhat disappointing and certainly not lip-smacking scrumptious as one would expect a Tiramisu Custard to be. The coffee is fairly strong – certainly not a just a “hint” as stated in the flavour description. Perhaps that is what the problem is, because the other flavours are hardly detectable.

If this coffee were described as a strong-roast coffee, it would be spot on. But a dessert coffee it is not.

International is definitely not always better. I can’t help comparing the above international juice with two of our local Tiramisu ones namely, Vape King – Tiramisu @Stroodlepuff and Emissary Elixirs - Omega. Both are excellent, particularly the latter @Imperator!

Would I buy this juice again: No

Mod: Eleaf iJust 3
Coil: Commercial - Kanthal Net and Multihole HW-M 0.15 ohm
Watts: 80W

Coffee Review #145

Back