The Flavour Mill

DizZa

FOGGAS
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Good Day Fellow Vapers!!

My name is Damian, I started vaping about 2 and a half years ago.(Every time I say that it sounds like an AA meeting)

Anyway it was one of those experiences that you can't forget nor keep quite about, obviously vaping back then wasn't what it is today. I found myself vaping mostly Liqua juices through a Tube Mech mod and a Kraken RDTA.

Six months later I purchased my first batch of DIY-Concentrates from Vapour Mountain,as well as being a Reonaut at this time. Searching for the best juice ever commenced. Trying out renown recipes and fellow DIY'ers creations. Much was learned and Ecigssa forum and all its awesome members definitely deserves some credit, thanks to every DIY'er on this forum always answering questions and posting their findings!

Ecigssa Forum today I reveal to you:

The Flavour Mill!!!

So what does this new vendor on the block offer?

We will be supplying you with all your DIY needs! And wants of course!

We will be going live on Monday the 26th of September 2016.

We are situated in the North Coast of Kwa-Zulu Natal, shipping rates will be very affordable and free shipping will apply to orders over R1000.

To celebrate this new venture we would like of you to take advantage of our CRAZY OPENING SPECIALS on TFA and FA Flavourings. (From as little as R29 per 10ml)

We will be running an Ecigssa Forum only competition, up for grabs will be a bucket load of concentrates, E-Liquid bases, Nicotine,lots of bottles and accessories!! New thread will be released upon opening of online store to specify rules and entry compliance.

We have great ideas set for the future and would like to answer any questions you may have.

I will mainly be running our threads on the forum, for customer service or support regarding the website, once up and live feel free to contact @Erica_TFM as she will be in charge of that!

Thanks for taking the time to visit this thread, we look forward to helping you DIY.

Last edited:
And a warm welcome Damian @DizZa
Nice to see that you have been a member here for quite some time!

Wishing you all the best with the venture!

Welcome and good luck on your venture :)

Yes we will be going live on Monday @Stosta

I'm busy working on the prize for the Ecigssa Competition, what do you guys think of 20 flavourings of your choice, 2L VG, 1L PG, 100mls 36MG Prime Nic, and a few accessories?

I'm busy working on the prize for the Ecigssa Competition, what do you guys think of 20 flavourings of your choice, 2L VG, 1L PG, 100mls 36MG Prime Nic, and a few accessories?
That sounds like an amazing prize! But only if I win it otherwise it's no good ;)

Ohhh, that would be awesome, seeing that I'm starting my very first DIY next month, this would be an amazing prize... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@DizZa This is great news for the KZN DIY'er like myself.
Do you have a physical store or only available online ?

Hi @Greyz we don't really have a physical store. But you are welcome to drop by anytime though!

@DizZa where about in Durban are you at, I would love to come by even if just to stop and say hi.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Oh and I won't rob you. Don't listen to Matt

@DizZa where about in Durban are you at, I would love to come by even if just to stop and say hi.

@Greyz unfortunately we are in Richards Bay, feel free to pop by anytime you're in the area!

Fabulous! I assume that you will post the website address at some stage...
I suggest you stock up good - at those prices, you will be wiped out by 10h00 on the 26th!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fabulous! I assume that you will post the website address at some stage...
I suggest you stock up good - at those prices, you will be wiped out by 10h00 on the 26th!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I doubt it, we are pretty stocked up...

Yes website will be going live on Monday!

Hi @Huffapuff we will only be accpeting Payfast payments. Like most online shops, fast, secure and easy!
Alternatively a plain EFT will also suffice. But shipping might be delayed.
That sucks.

Capitec and Payfast does not work together :(

The whole reason I am with Capitec is because the cards do not allow internet frauds.

What is wrong with EFT really?

It's as easy as you release goods when funds clear.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Back