The Flavour Mill

@boxerulez , When having a Capitec Global One account, you can go in store to activate your debit card as an online shopping credit card, there are few steps to follow, and then you are set to do online shopping until your cards limit is reached! lol. @DizZa , payfast is secure and easy!

@stehan I know about that but then also your card is opened up to fraud which is half the reason I love Capitec. No online card purchases.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Any thoughts on website? What do you like or dislike?

Any thoughts on website? What do you like or dislike?

Looks good - functional, easy to navigate, etc.

One thing you must look at - when you click on flavourings, all flavourings - the flavours only appear at the bottom of the page - there are 2 screens full off unnecessary fields - it almost felt like I choose the wrong option:

Capture22.PNG

Capture33.PNG

Capture44.PNG

Other than that, its all good!!!

Not having much luck via PM..

@DizZa is TFA Bourbon on your site Vanilla Bourbon or Kentucky Bourbon? I also assume all concentrates are the V1 varients unless otherwise stated?

Not having much luck via PM..

@DizZa is TFA Bourbon on your site Vanilla Bourbon or Kentucky Bourbon? I also assume all concentrates are the V1 varients unless otherwise stated?

Hi @Effjh I apologise for the not so speedy response. We have been drowning this side. No excuse though.
It is just TFA Bourbon. On TFA's site they reckon the following: "Similar to our kentucky bourbon flavour but with its own kick!"

Hope that helps.

Hi @Effjh I apologise for the not so speedy response. We have been drowning this side. No excuse though.
It is just TFA Bourbon. On TFA's site they reckon the following: "Similar to our kentucky bourbon flavour but with its own kick!"

Hope that helps.

Thanks @DizZa, no worries can imagine you have a ton of orders to get through. Didn't realise they had a straight up Bourbon, wonder how it compares to KB, can't find any flavour notes online. Might as well give it a try :)

I've placed my order too. @DizZa, my suggestion for navigation would be to follow the style that E-liquid Concentrates uses. When you want to add something to your cart, you click on the "Add to cart" tab. A pop-up box appears for a few seconds telling you it's been added, then the box disappears and you carry on shopping. With many sites, it appears that you have to follow this process instead:
1) From the main flavours page, click on the flavour you want to go to its own page
2) Click on "Add to cart"
3) The cart box then comes up showing your flavour
4) Close cart pop-up
5) Click Back to get from the individual flavour page back to the main flavour page
6) Click on the next flavour you want.

I realise that it complicates things when you have different size bottles, the customer must choose which size they want. But then I'd rather have separate sections, a la BLCK or Valley Vapour, for flavours in larger sizes. Alternatively, when you hover your mouse over the "Add to cart" button on the main page, it opens a menu with 10ml, 20ml, etc. For me, it's so much easier to be able to pick everything from the main flavour page without going into individual flavour pages and without ever having to close the cart pop-up box.

I've placed my order too. @DizZa, my suggestion for navigation would be to follow the style that E-liquid Concentrates uses. When you want to add something to your cart, you click on the "Add to cart" tab. A pop-up box appears for a few seconds telling you it's been added, then the box disappears and you carry on shopping. With many sites, it appears that you have to follow this process instead:
1) From the main flavours page, click on the flavour you want to go to its own page
2) Click on "Add to cart"
3) The cart box then comes up showing your flavour
4) Close cart pop-up
5) Click Back to get from the individual flavour page back to the main flavour page
6) Click on the next flavour you want.

I realise that it complicates things when you have different size bottles, the customer must choose which size they want. But then I'd rather have separate sections, a la BLCK or Valley Vapour, for flavours in larger sizes. Alternatively, when you hover your mouse over the "Add to cart" button on the main page, it opens a menu with 10ml, 20ml, etc. For me, it's so much easier to be able to pick everything from the main flavour page without going into individual flavour pages and without ever having to close the cart pop-up box.

Hey @RichJB have a look at our website now, after a few modifications and the add to cart option works like a charm! Thanks for the input, always appreciated :clap2:

Thanks @Erica_TFM, that is now the sort of navigation that I like to have. No closing of cart pop-ups or clicking of "Back" to get back to the main flavour page. This is much better for me.

Edit: I guess some folks who are very new to online shopping might want some sort of pop-up or screen alert to tell them "Flavour xx at Ryy has been added to your cart" just as a confirmation that they've clicked the right thing. But I reckon anybody who has bought online a couple of times will find this a lot cleaner and better. Just the view moving to the top of the page to where the cart is will let folks know that it's been added and they can continue shopping.

Last edited:
@DizZa Great to see another DIY avenue to investigate. All the best with your venture.
Just a question ...... are you planning on stocking 30 or 50ml in the near future?

Hi @KZOR most definitely! Most of our new stock coming in will be available in 30ml and/or 100ml. Check out this thread to see our incoming Capella stock!

Back