Waiting for your full reportback

You have 2 hours

:D

@Christos - that looks great!!

Waiting for your full reportback

You have 2 hours

:D
I was more lenient with you than 2 hours @Silver :D

It's a flavour beast for sure but I'm going to need to play for a few days to see if I can improve on what is available etc.

I would say this atty does really well at low watts but it really shines bright at higher wattages.

Restricted draw more so than a doggy but one can do direct lung hits.

I have not tried the exocet but I believe the wicking is the same and the airflow is roughly the same.

To make a strong statement in such a short period of time i am going to say that this atty is more flavourful than a skyline although they have different coils and are set up very differently at the moment.

Early days gents, early days.

Thanks @Christos
Great to hear.
At least it looks promising

i missed your post last night because I was so busy with my Avo24, which performs beeeaaauuutifully!

The flow 1 day in:

Flavour is excellent.
Wicks 70vg juice perfectly.
Condensation minimal or almost unnoticed.
Wick seems to last longer in the flow.
Can push much higher watts with no wicking issues.

Still need time.
Moved the coil around and it's still very good.
@Scouse45 and @Petrus I think this is a chicken dinner.

The flow 1 day in:

Flavour is excellent.

Still need time.
Thanks bud now need to get my hands on one! Come on @Rob Fisher help myself and the @Petrus out hahaha

The flow 1 day in:

Flavour is excellent.

Still need time.

@Christos - do you know if there is a change in the amount of juice you can put in the Boro tank with the Flow atty versus the Exocet?

@Christos - do you know if there is a change in the amount of juice you can put in the Boro tank with the Flow atty versus the Exocet?
I don't @Silver but perhaps on a refill I can give you an amount in ml and someone else with an exocet can also give us a value?

I don't @Silver but perhaps on a refill I can give you an amount in ml and someone else with an exocet can also give us a value?
I think the capacity will be more or less the same.But remember,one just slide the glass down to refill.The easiest refill on the planet.

Here is some of my Build pics.I have done 4 build so far.But this is the one I will settle with

Dual 26ga NI80 core wrapped with 36ga NI80.

2.5mm ID,5 wraps,0.27Ω running at 27W,waiting for cotton to settle.Then it should be good at 30W I think.

Very Flavorful and Dense Vapor.

Airflow is just the way I like it.Restrictive Lung Hit.

20170723_203910.jpg 20170723_203904.jpg 20170723_203825.jpg

I could get a 3.5ID coil in as well but it was to hot for me.

The build I have in the Flow,doesn't fit in the Exocet.

You don't get juice stuck in the Airflow like on the exocet and there is also less juice build up on the 510 adapter of the drip tip.

Foaming at the mouth to try one of these since @Rob Fisher opened my eyes to the arrival of something that may compete with the beloved Exocet. I'm in love with my Exo though so its going to take a real flavour monster to change my ways. Now to go on a hunt to find it!

Foaming at the mouth to try one of these since @Rob Fisher opened my eyes to the arrival of something that may compete with the beloved Exocet. I'm in love with my Exo though so its going to take a real flavour monster to change my ways. Now to go on a hunt to find it!
I think Rob's flow should be arriving today so hopefully he can give us a nice comparison with the exocet.

OK the stinking courier company screwed up and sent me the wrong invoice while I was away in the bush which I paid... and today they realise it was the wrong invoice and they want more money... so now the parcel is only being delivered tomorrow. I am not happy! :-(

Back