The Flow by Odis

This is good news because I just got feedback from Hellfire that Darren might not do a second run on the exocets.

This is good news because I just got feedback from Hellfire that Darren might not do a second run on the exocets.
I think it's becoming more regular for companies to stop producing a great product once the product has been cloned etc. Such a pity though.

And..... how it is ?

Don't know yet @andro... they are still being beta tested by a couple of lucky people... not sure when they will be available but as soon as they are I will get one to play with!

This looks very.... flowy.....
Nice one Rob, from reading your posts it seems you still like the exocet best
Am following the BB atty journey with interest

This looks very.... flowy.....
Nice one Rob, from reading your posts it seems you still like the exocet best
Am following the BB atty journey with interest

Yip for me the Exocet wins by a large margin so far.

I'm hoping this is a chicken dinner atty because I like the Odis stuff and the deck looks super sexy like a happy pirate with an eye patch :D
Hopefully by the time I get a BB the BB atties have been demystified and classed :D

I'm hoping this is a chicken dinner atty because I like the Odis stuff and the deck looks super sexy like a happy pirate with an eye patch :D
Hopefully by the time I get a BB the BB atties have been demystified and classed :D

Rest assured @Christos... I will get one in my paws sooner rather than later! :)

Lol, great effort there @Christos ! On a phone! Hehe

It looks like they took an Exocet and an Insider and put it together. Maybe a great win. But you are right @Rob Fisher The exocet still has to be the best all round so far. Doggy Rba is 2nd and then the insider for me.

Launch date is the 21st July. Small changes have delayed them...

Very intriguing design... I don't get the airflow though...

Back