The New 510 for the REO's

Morning @andro... I took a quick look on ECF but couldn't find anything... will email Rob now.

Already received an email from him Uncle Rob. Complete refit is $45

---------------------------------------

My email from Rob:

Hello Phil a complete rebuild with the new 510 is $45 Shipping first class $10
flat rate $23
express $48

Thanks @Rob Fisher, quite understandable. I'm sure he also want's to protect his intellectual property. I wonder if one can fit a fat daddy vape 510 on the Reo? Shave the 510 raised 'platform' off entirely and retrofit. Better fit for 22mm atties too.
@JakesSA,yes its do able using the 510 insert from FD,Ive attached a pic.
For some reason I cannot attach a link to the full post on ECF (or any other link for that matter) but it seems that either the pics have been deleted or won't load,it was fine about a week ago.
You need to look for the posts by custom classic on page 101 of the bottom feeder thread,give me a shout if you are not familiar with it and I'll type out the url for you.
20150116_214016.jpg

@JakesSA,yes its do able using the 510 insert from FD,Ive attached a pic.
For some reason I cannot attach a link to the full post on ECF (or any other link for that matter) but it seems that either the pics have been deleted or won't load,it was fine about a week ago.
You need to look for the posts by custom classic on page 101 of the bottom feeder thread,give me a shout if you are not familiar with it and I'll type out the url for you.
View attachment 20549

Nice cut in that picture, looks like it was done with a fly cutter, I'll see if I can find it. Been wanting to bring some custom 510s in anyway so maybe its time. Thanks for the heads up! :)

Nice cut in that picture, looks like it was done with a fly cutter, I'll see if I can find it. Been wanting to bring some custom 510s in anyway so maybe its time. Thanks for the heads up! :)
@JakesSA my Mac has been acting very strange this morning,with keyboard commands and loading pics from the internet,I told you completely the wrong thing in my last post,its actually a guy called Quigsworth on ECF who did that shaved mod and I told you to look at the wrong page (the pics weren't loading and I thought I was right) anyway here is the correct link
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...lace-everything-modified-custom-made-103.html

Will you do mine for me? I love that. I think that looks way better than stock.

Will you do mine for me? I love that. I think that looks way better than stock.
Maybe not as easy as it looks because the 510 insert also needs modding to bottom feed and I'm not sure if the firing pin can still be fitted under the delrin,although this guy is one of the fundi's on the ECF so I'm sure he's worked it out.Notice this mod has also got a squonk hole in the back.

Maybe not as easy as it looks because the 510 insert also needs modding to bottom feed and I'm not sure if the firing pin can still be fitted under the delrin,although this guy is one of the fundi's on the ECF so I'm sure he's worked it out.Notice this mod has also got a squonk hole in the back.

You can buy bottom feed 510 connectors directly from FatDaddy Vapes and they're cheap.

You can buy bottom feed 510 connectors directly from FatDaddy Vapes and they're cheap.
Yes,but these are 510 "inserts" and I don't think the bottom fed parts that FD sells fits in them,I wouldn't even bother with the V3 BF parts because they are not so good and the V4 is completely different thats why I believe you have to mod the insert,but it can be done.

Then you put in the complete v4 bottom feed 510 connection. I don't see why it can't be done easily....lol

Then you put in the complete v4 bottom feed 510 connection. I don't see why it can't be done easily....lol
Please don't do it,its too deep,it might fit under the delrin but you won't be able to get the firing pin attached,thats why he's used the insert.

Please don't do it,its too deep,it might fit under the delrin but you won't be able to get the firing pin attached,thats why he's used the insert.

Oh I won't do it. I'm too stupid and don't have the right tools to do any of that. I was just wondering. I'll go with whatever @JakesSA says. I've come to trust him with this kind of stuff.

I caved in and ordered some Varitube 510 connectors. Worked through some reviews and they do seem to be the better option, time will tell. Also got some 14mm diameter units which may make for a better "drop in" solution. They are also spring loaded but the centre pin would have to be redone for bottom fed implementations.

I caved in and ordered some Varitube 510 connectors. Worked through some reviews and they do seem to be the better option, time will tell. Also got some 14mm diameter units which may make for a better "drop in" solution. They are also spring loaded but the centre pin would have to be redone for bottom fed implementations.

Jakes, as soon as you're ready, please let me know. I'm like a little boy in a candy store right now :clap:

Did you do that atty by the way? :rolleyes:

I wanted to order from varitube, but they said they don't ship to SA.
How did you go about ordering from them @JakesSA ?

Back