Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Super X on the new adjustable, indestructible Stainless Steel 510 connector for the REO!

Thanks for this Rob. Now, you've sent some stuff back to Rob for maintenance before. Could you walk us through the procedure and shipping costs etc. please? I'd like to send my Reo in for that new 510 connector.

Thanks for this Rob. Now, you've sent some stuff back to Rob for maintenance before. Could you walk us through the procedure and shipping costs etc. please? I'd like to send my Reo in for that new 510 connector.
You just send/post it to Rob at Reosmods at his address (on the web site). Take out you bottle and clean the Reo a bit. Take off the atomizer. Wrap the tube in some tissue. Include a note on what you want to have done, plus your PayPal email address and the name, address and cell no the package must be returned to. He will send you a PayPal invoice. At least that is how it used to work. Does he still use PayPal for this purpose @Rob Fisher?

What @Andre said. And yes he does still does PayPal.

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

Ah, thanks guys. Will make arrangements soon. :)

Just watched the vid. Thanks for posting @Rob Fisher. Like the new connector. Much easier to position your atomizer (by adjusting the connector) and the nipple is much better - no need for glue at all and for those of you that take off the tube when changing juices - now even easier.
Now waiting for my new Reo with this connector!

Mmmm I wonder if I would get this if I order my Reo end of Feb.

Just watched the vid. Thanks for posting @Rob Fisher. Like the new connector. Much easier to position your atomizer (by adjusting the connector) and the nipple is much better - no need for glue at all and for those of you that take off the tube when changing juices - now even easier.
Now waiting for my new Reo with this connector!

We are top of the list and I'm hoping they will be heading our way any day now! ;-)

What do you think @Rob Fisher? We arrange an online session for training on repair procedures. I'll have to confirm but I imagine the cost of shipping alone (air courier?) will make it worthwhile for the person I have in mind.

That's an awesome idea @JakeSA
Or we could do a group send to him and split shipping costs

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

I will then wait for the outcome of this and not send my Reo in now.

Considering we are the second largest REOville outside of the USA this is a great idea, and might be easy to achieve

Great idea
holding thumbs

I agree, this would be good.

Rob is not comfortable trusting anyone else to do the conversions I'm afraid. :(

Here is the costs from Rob...

"$45 to have your mod retrofitted with the new 510 connection .
That is new everything we toss the old bottle and feed tube if you want to keep it remove it before you send it in .
If your spring is in good shape we wont install a new spring and that would be - $5 from your bill
The positive contact is the same but we do have to install a new insulator the old hole on the insulator is to small Its easier to just replace it .

I have said it before and I will say it again if your not having any problems with your mod no need to upgrade .
For what it cost to me its well worth it this is a huge upgrade in the mods durability .

Yes the feed hole is slightly larger pushing the bottle should be a little easier depending on what atomizer you running . If the atomizer has a small feed hole the larger feed hole in the 510 wont make much of a difference"

Back