The Nostalgic Series - Totz

PutRid

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
We are proud to announce our latest addition to The Nostalgic Series!!
TOTZ!
Cookies | Icing | Jelly candy
Keep an eye out for the release date.

TOTZ Artwork.png

Last edited:
Nice one @PutRid !
Looks very good

TOTZ check!

The wait is finally over!

In stores Friday 15/12/2017

Keep an eye out for the stockist list
1f603.png
:D

Cookies | Icing | Jelly Candy

Totz 3.jpeg

Looks great @PutRid !
Wishing you all the best with the new juice

The winner of your FB competition should have been announced on 12 January, but I've just checked FB and there's no announcement. Here's the FB screenshot

Nostalgia E-liquid - Home.png

Just tagging @PutRid so he sees the post above when he logs in next

@PutRid So if one wants to know who the winner is, one must scroll through ALL the comments i.e. entries? That just doesn't make sense. Wouldn't it be better to have a separate post announcing the winner?

@PutRid So if one wants to know who the winner is, one must scroll through ALL the comments i.e. entries? That just doesn't make sense. Wouldn't it be better to have a separate post announcing the winner?

@Hooked, The reason it gets done that way is because all entrants which liked, commented and shared the post will receive a notification when we post on the thread, if we had to create a new post not everyone will receive a notification that the Winner was announced.
So it made more sense for us to do it that way.

@Hooked, The reason it gets done that way is because all entrants which liked, commented and shared the post will receive a notification when we post on the thread, if we had to create a new post not everyone will receive a notification that the Winner was announced.
So it made more sense for us to do it that way.

Thank you for replying, @PutRid

Back