The "Note To Self" Thread

Lord Vetinari

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
NTS: When vaping with a girl, best to not tell her "your chimney needs cleaning" rather settle for "that atty needs a wash".

If going for the former I do recommend developing the reflexes of a cat.

NTS: Firing a .5ohm SSOCC coil at 60 watts really hurts. Check wattage when changing tanks always.

NTS: Open windows are good. Walking into the coffee table because you actually cant see it is bad.

NTS: When looking at a freshly plucked nose-hair, don't tell your wife that your wondering what the resistance of this coil would be and would your mod even fire it, let alone what the vape would be like.

NTS: When looking at a freshly plucked nose-hair, don't tell your wife that your wondering what the resistance of this coil would be and would your mod even fire it, let alone what the vape would be like.
I want to rate this funny and win at the same time.

NTS: a Candle flame really does smell like burnt nose hair.

NTS: Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice is dangerous, check what's watt before firing!

NTS: Don't listen to anyone who says "Don't drip anything menthol" because I do it all the time and loving it! :p (XXX and my DIY coconut menthol)

NTS: Subscribe to "Note to Self" thread

I kinda like the idea of super menthol. Should do wonders for the sinuses.

NTS : When speed stick instructions mention "Take off cap and push up bottom", make sure you fully understand what it means ;)

NTS: need to mix up some menthol when i get home, sinus got me BAD

NTS: Never put the Doom next to other the deodorant cans on the bathroom shelf, we make mistakes before coffee without glasses(specs)

Back