The "Note To Self" Thread

You had me puzzled for a mo.
Ya gotta "quote" dude, otherwise it looks like you're talking to yourself. :D
Yeah I am on Android... quotes dont always work lol. Forget about multi quotes.

Its got this new thing where it reverses words and doubles things up. Once it filled a whole two lines with something repeated in reverse.

I kinda find it amusing really.

NTS: UPGRADE dude, upgrade. And no not a bigger mod.

Yeah I am on Android... quotes dont always work lol. Forget about multi quotes.

Its got this new thing where it reverses words and doubles things up. Once it filled a whole two lines with something repeated in reverse.

I kinda find it amusing really.

NTS: UPGRADE dude, upgrade. And no not a bigger mod.

I thought it was a noob and not a technical thing.
Excuse me. :oops:
Im only on the forum with a PC and when I hit "new posts" it zips down to the new comment which stands alone because of the big "white spaces" above due to the avatar/medals/sig content of the previous post, thereby lacking continuity.

Sometimes when you have a hammer in the hand, everything looks like a nail. :)

I thought it was a noob and not a technical thing.
Excuse me. :oops:
Im only on the forum with a PC and when I hit "new posts" it zips down to the new comment which stands alone because of the big "white spaces" above due to the avatar/medals/sig content of the previous post, thereby lacking continuity.

Sometimes when you have a hammer in the hand, everything looks like a nail. :)
I am an old forum hound lol... pretty notorious around California parts really. Admittedly half technical and half lazy but you can spot me in a convo a mile away from never multi quoting and posting 5 replies in a row hehehehehe

NTS: Remember to put some toilet paper in the toilet bowl prior to proceeding to avoid Poseidons Kiss on the first drop.

NTS: Stop asking everybody if they know what Poseidon's Kiss is and wobbling off canning myself.

NTS: do NOT chew strong bubblegum/ suck on halls when riding your motorbike

giphy.gif

NTS: When HRH says "Fine, buy that dripper" she's really testing you.

NNTS: Don't accept the challenge!

NTS: You don't need the P'67 Reo, you want it!

NTS: While wild animals may have an instinctive fear of fire, blowing a cloud of cookies 'n cream at a lion doesnt trigger it.

Back