The Odin Thread

Recoil and rewick of the Odin.

Kept to the same build as the previous one, just brought the coils closer to the airholes and slanted them a bit more:

View attachment 24473
View attachment 24474

View through the airhole:
View attachment 24475
View attachment 24476

The flavor is definitely better with the coils closer to the airholes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Riaz how many hits can you take with a built like that in the Odin before you to wet again?

@Riaz how many hits can you take with a built like that in the Odin before you to wet again?

About 5 long lung hits

Thats good news. I have a Bf Odin on its way. Are you enjoying the Reo mini?

Yip I'm loving it, thanks.

I fixed up the magnets this afternoon, had the mini with me since this afternoon.

Yip I'm loving it, thanks.

I fixed up the magnets this afternoon, had the mini with me since this afternoon.

Im glad you loving it. After seeing your Orange Reo Grand i had to get me one. Thx again for the sale.

Just did this build on my "new" 2nd hand Odin. 26G duals at around 7 wraps each. Came out around 0.3 ohm on the iStick, for some reason the ohm reader didn't pick it up. Running it off my "new" Vanilla mod and it kicks like a mule! lol
20150410_204939_resized.jpg

Just did this build on my "new" 2nd hand Odin. 26G duals at around 7 wraps each. Came out around 0.3 ohm on the iStick, for some reason the ohm reader didn't pick it up. Running it off my "new" Vanilla mod and it kicks like a mule! lol
View attachment 24943
Perfect coil for the Odin in my opinion

Yours looks perfect bud

Really good looking coil @Viper_SA - and lovely photo
Im sure @Yiannaki can give you a critique on it ;-)
But if its a mule, then it sounds perfect - lol
I like mules

Ok @Riaz has given it his stamp of approval
Vape on

Perfect coil for the Odin in my opinion

Yours looks perfect bud

Now if only I could wick the subtank as well as I coil..... :-D

Ok @Riaz has given it his stamp of approval
Vape on
Lol

I've tried many coils on the Odin and the atomic but I always revert to the ones I have now. They are the best for my vaping needs

View attachment 24943

Excellent coiling there bud.

A perfect Odin build on my opinion. Slanted coils, aligned with the airflow but not too close to the edge to reduce chances of leaking. Textbook!

The Odin is a very special atty. Amazing flavour and certainly not a slouch with the clouds. Plus its a hard hitting Atty. I find it more intense than my other bottom fed atties.

Happy vaping :) please share your wicking picture as well for us to see!

Excellent coiling there bud.

A perfect Odin build on my opinion. Slanted coils, aligned with the airflow but not too close to the edge to reduce chances of leaking. Textbook!

The Odin is a very special atty. Amazing flavour and certainly not a slouch with the clouds. Plus its a hard hitting Atty. I find it more intense than my other bottom fed atties.

Happy vaping :) please share your wicking picture as well for us to see!

Some Dischem cotton and my trusty "paperclip tool" I designed when building the Marquis or the first time. Really easy to fisg the point of the wick out of small places the tweezers won't fit.
20150411_070901_resized.jpg

20150411_071411_resized.jpg 20150411_071720_resized.jpg

View attachment 24943
I can only echo what the others have already said. Great coiling as such and perfect coiling for the Odin.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, really appreciate it :dance:

Recently i started liking the look of the Odin on the mini.

Only crap now is, the button needs to be taken off or the Odin wont fit.

Any one have a suggestion to solve this issue?

Buy a reo grand? :--P

Hi @Riaz

@Alex has done just what Zeki suggested. He made his button cover smaller. (Even though I think he doesnt have a mini anymore)
I am sure he can show you a photo.
But it looks cool and works great

Ok who has a lathe in Cape Town

Back