The Origen Little 16 BF Thread (OL16)

Anybody know the parameters of the grub screws? The threads look to be a non-standard size?

Trying to help a mate out who's looking for more.

Last edited:
Well, I just got my second Origen Little 16 in the mail yesterday. I have been using the first one for a week or so now, and I'm loving it. So......needed another for the incoming P67.

Looks like the grub screws are M3. Won't know until someone tries an M3 in their atty and confirm. So, who will do that? :p

Looks like the grub screws are M3. Won't know until someone tries an M3 in their atty and confirm. So, who will do that? :p
The OL16's grub screws certainly looks different as shown in the pic below. I shall gladly try a M3, if only I knew how to identify a M3?

dvALL5Y.jpg

I think the nip at the end is just to trap the wire and you will be able to use a normal M3 or maybe M2.5
best way is to go to electronic shop and buy M3 and M2.5 screws and try them.

I think the nip at the end is just to trap the wire and you will be able to use a normal M3 or maybe M2.5
best way is to go to electronic shop and buy M3 and M2.5 screws and try them.
If I remember correctly @zadiac, you said the Sapor grub screws are M3? Have just tried them on the OL16 and they work. Fastened a piece of 28 g perfectly. They are a bit longer than the original screws and very nearly touch the top of the cap once fastened. One could file them down a bit, if required I presume.
This might work for your mate @Papa_Lazarou.

If I remember correctly @zadiac, you said the Sapor grub screws are M3? Have just tried them on the OL16 and they work. Fastened a piece of 28 g perfectly. They are a bit longer than the original screws and very nearly touch the top of the cap once fastened. One could file them down a bit, if required I presume.

Awesome! Thanks for doing this. He'll be well chuffed.

@Andre I did a double take on your new avatar!!
Very cool
But not as bold as the previous one ;-)

Yip Element Vape has them and I worked out they would land at way over R1,500!

I've done some business with Element. Sometimes their prices are good, sometimes they are high. They have given good customer service to me every time.

Bugger it seems I should have ordered more... I'm just shipping them direct to my home instead of through MyUS.

Why don't you guys just go the web site and order? It was a piece of cake!

Oh I guess there may have been a shipping saving... :oops:

Back