The RSQ Squonk by Rig Mod & Hotcig

Does the silver have an SS finish anywhere on it or is it a silver paint on the whole mod?

If you had to or could buy just one , wich one would it be between this and the Vt inbox ?

and why ?

If you had to or could buy just one , wich one would it be between this and the Vt inbox ?

and why ?
The RSQ
Smaller. Feels more sturdy. More sqounk bottle options. The led light. Better fit in the hand. Cheaper. Looks better.

and why ?

@morras i would say wait a week or two more , let the newness of the hotcig die down a bit and make a decision then.
Im hearing there is voltage drop once battery levels hit 40% .
And that its not hitting at the true wattage.

Ie- this is what im hearing.

@morras i would say wait a week or two more , let the newness of the hotcig die down a bit and make a decision then.
Im hearing there is voltage drop once battery levels hit 40% .
And that its not hitting at the true wattage.

Ie- this is what im hearing.
Hi @Clouds4Days
Is it a significant drop (From what you've heard)?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Not too major i think but he does notice the diffrence.

On the guys current build.
At 100% battery hitting at 15.6Amps
At 38% 13.3 amps

Saw a video and ramp up takes slightly longer than when batt is fully charged.
Cool, thanks

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

On a single battery regulated squonker I advise not building too low ohms. 0.4 ohms is the sweet spot for me. Battery shows no lag till empty.
This device was not designed to behave like a dual battery mod with fat fancy long ramp up coils, it was infact designed for a chilled squonking good vape. ...my 2 cents :)

On a single battery regulated squonker I advise not building too low ohms. 0.4 ohms is the sweet spot for me. Battery shows no lag till empty.
This device was not designed to behave like a dual battery mod with fat fancy long ramp up coils, it was infact designed for a chilled squonking good vape. ...my 2 cents :)
Spot on . I am vaping a 0.4 at 40w till the battery is out . very consistent. I tried 65w with the battery at 20% . got 1 proper hit followed by weaker ones . which is expected as the battery just can't produce the voltage required

Yes bro....Like a a dna but in reverse as you said u get the 65w for 2 sec then drops to around 40w ish cause the battery is empty.
But at 40w 0.4 ohm 4 volts perfect match

When will the stainless steel one be back in stock?

IMG_20171128_002925.jpg Mine arrived today, already need to glue the magnets in. Other than that I'm extremely happy with my first squonker.

Well done on great service sir vape

15118609011381540224046.jpg

Just received my RSQ. Unfortunately there is some damage around the 510 and on the door:
0qtd09L.jpg

Any other guys here have some chips or nicks straight out of the box?

Last edited:
Just received my RSQ. Unfortunately there is some damage around the 510 and on the door:
0qtd09L.jpg

Any other guys here have some chips or nicks straight out of the box?
Mine from Sir Vape was just fine, na magnet or damage issued, very happy with the device.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back