The Signature Collection e-Liquid

Naeem_M

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
sclogo.jpg
The first in a series...

After 5 months of development and countless revisions, The Vape Industry is proud to announce the launch of a new e-Liquid brand in South Africa. The Signature Collection.

This collection will see the first flavour launched this weekend with the remaining flavours launching in the coming months.

One (1) - is a rich and smooth sip of Dark Coffee Beans, blended with raw Hazelnuts and Sweet Creams. This is a coffee lovers dream.

The launch will take place on Saturday 11 February 2017 at The Vape Industry store. We will have some cold drinks and some snacks to nibble on. So please do come through!

When: Saturday - 11 February 2017
Time: 12:00 - 16:00
Where: The Vape Industry - 75 Louiseway Street, Kelvin, Sandton, 2090

What to expect:
  • Normal store operating hours from 10:00 - 19:00
  • The Signature Collection will be available for purchase from 12:00 onwards
  • Between 12:00 and 16:00, there will be cold drinks and snacks
  • There will be a sample of the juice available ... please remember to BYOD (bring your own DRIPPER!)
  • We have a limited number of bottles for launch - 0MG, 3MG and 6MG available, so come early :)

We look forward to seeing you!

Just stopped by and it was a pleasure meeting these guys. As someone with a love/hate relationship with any coffee vape I must say that this one is truly impressive, you can taste that a lot if effort went into this complex flavour, smooth and bold at the same time. I would highly recommend giving it a go :)

Congrats on the new juice line @Naeem_M
Wishing you all the best with it!

That first coffee flavour sounds fabulous
Is the coffee more of a dark strong roasted one or is it more creamy and milky?

Congrats on the new juice line @Naeem_M
Wishing you all the best with it!

That first coffee flavour sounds fabulous
Is the coffee more of a dark strong roasted one or is it more creamy and milky?

Thank you @Silver

And thanks to everyone who came out to support yesterday! The launch was a massive success.

To answer your question - it's a balance. A strong roasted coffee inhale with a creamy, hazelnut exhale.
There's a few other hidden secrets that will keep you entertained :)

@Silver I find the signature series very well balanced. I love the creamy Hazelnut on the exhale, it leaves you immediately wanting more.

Thanks @xRuan
I got two bottles of it today. One for me and one for my mom.
It smells superb
Looking forward to trying it

And within two weeks we are almost sold out on our first batch.
We do expect to have the next batch ready, bottled and on our shelves within a week or two.

The support and feedback has been tremendous! Thank you all so much :)

We can't wait to get this restocked and look forward to launching number 2 in the line ... soon :) :) :)

Many have asked about the next installment for Signature Collection.

I am happy to announce that we're finalizing number 2 in the series ... once again, we aim to achieve a unique and flavorful experience!

Some already know the flavour profile we're aiming for...some of you may have already tried a revision of Signature II ...

We're just making those tiny adjustments and tweaks to the recipe ... but shouldn't be too long now!

We're excited. And hope you are too!

In addition!

Signature I is currently available at the following stores:

J&J's Emporium (Laudium)
Village Vapes (Faerie Glen)
NoonClouds (Centurion)
Firetrap Vape (Vanderbijlpark)
Vape Hub Boksburg
Vaper's Creed (Nelspruit)
Ace of Vapes (Lenasia)

And of course, always available at Your Friendly Sandton Vape Shop!

Back