Purchased from: The Vape Gurus
Manufactured by: The Vape Gurus @stevie g
Price: R200 / 60ml

Flavour Description:
Smooth and milky cappuccino coffee.

VG/PG: 70/30
Nic: 6mg

My comments:
The flavour description is spot on. This juice is indeed smooth and milky, with a soft, light-roast flavour. It is a little sweet which adds to its charm.

It’s not a juice which slaps you in the face and says, “Here I am!” but rather accompanies you gently through the day. I could easily vape this as an ADV, although as a wake-‘n-vape I would prefer something a little stronger.

Would I buy this juice again: Indeed I would!

Mod: Eleaf iJust 3
Coil: Commercial - Kanthal Net and Multihole HW-M 0.15 ohm
Watts: 80W

Coffee Review #127

The Vape Gurus_Urban Legend.jpg

URBAN LEGEND
(Local - Roodepoort)

Purchased from: The Vape Gurus
Manufactured by: The Vape Gurus @stevie g
Price: R200 / 60ml

Flavour Description:
Coffee cake with hazelnut flakes.

VG/PG: 70/30
Nic: 6mg

My comments:

Coffee cake juice, in my experience, usually has a mild flavour – but not this one!

The coffee flavour is medium-strong, off-set by some sweetness. The nuttiness is prominent, but not overpowering. I can’t identify it as hazelnut specifically, but that is probably more the fault of my palate than of the juice.

I must just say that when I first started vaping it I didn’t enjoy it at all. It had an extremely strong coffee flavour, no sweetness and an overpowering nuttiness. I could only vape a puff or two at a time, instead of finishing the tank as I usually do. However, I persevered and I’m so glad that I did, because the second tank was completely different! I’ve had this experience before, when a juice somehow needs to “settle”.

Would I buy this juice again: I’m afraid not. The flavours are just not for me, but nevertheless it is a very good juice and I’m sure that someone else will enjoy it.

Mod: Eleaf iJust 3
Coil: Commercial - Kanthal Net and Multihole HW-M 0.15 ohm
Watts: 80W

Coffee Review #128

Back