The Vape Guy - Retailer Reviews

Hi @RainstormZA - busy getting one put together and I have ordered Ice Queen 0mg - Looking forward to receiving it and going by all the others I’ve received from The Vape Guy - Kiwichi - Machete - Pink - Cola - Cherry Fizz Pop - Milk Tart - Pumpkin Pie - I’m sure this one’s going to be Amazing :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Awesome @RainstormZA
Thanks for sharing this and big kudos to @BumbleBee on the feedback!

Have moved your post and subsequent posts to this existing thread for Retailer reviews on The Vape Guy.

Thanx @BumbleBee, SUPER quick again - my parcel was just in time for the weekend, and Hubs is quietly content with his Machete;)
I still have to see anyone pack better than you, every time I am astonished at the packaging perfection in a box, thank you!

Thanx @BumbleBee, SUPER quick again - my parcel was just in time for the weekend, and Hubs is quietly content with his Machete;)
I still have to see anyone pack better than you, every time I am astonished at the packaging perfection in a box, thank you!

Have a wonderful Machete-filled weekend @Caramia :)

I would just like to thank @BumbleBee for his great service. His website should be The Nice Guy. I am still a noob but he does not make you feel like a noob when you have questions. Thank you for fast and great service and the bottle water:-D
Alot of people can learn from you. @BumbleBee you are a Legend.:campeon:

Ah man, what a legend!

Placed an order for my "perfect" 1.5mm afc inserts for the Coppervape mtl dvarw and @BumbleBee included a bottle a juice for mahala.

Totally unexpected Sir and much appreciated, thank you;)

IMG_20181018_101843.jpg

Back