The Vape Guy - What's New

How is the voltage drop on the coppervape?
I don't have a means to check it but it's fairly decent, not a "cloud machine" but rather a simple, dependable all day device. Build quality on these is brilliant, and at the price point I don't think it has any competition :)

I love those little drip tip heat sinks :p I'll definitely be getting more ;)

View attachment 87080

The Atty Stands are pretty awesome too, they're solid stainless steel so they always look good, and they're heavy, add to that they are threaded so your attys are unlikely to fall over without some form of user intervention.

@Rob Fisher I see you also ordered a 22mm Heat Sink, those are pretty awesome too, the add some style and they're functional as well. Apart from keeping heat away from your mods they also help catch juice spills before it can get to your mod, juice gets trapped in the fins. Obviously if it's a massive leak then it might not catch it all but it does help for the odd over-drip. And they have another use, they can be used on the Pico mods to raise the 510 so you can use bigger attys. Here's a Pico with a 30mm BFDFT :D

View attachment 87081

That just looks so wrong.... It's the equivalent of your mom buying bigger clothes for you and insisting that you'll grow into it :D

The ELeaf iKonn 220 Kit has arrived!

This is one that I was very excited about, I'm a big fan of ELeaf products and this one doesn't disappoint. It's got power, style, comfort and ease of use nailed down! The mod itself is almost the same size as the Alien, maybe smaller by a fraction but it feels so much smaller than it is, even though it will take a 28mm tank without over hang. This kit ticks all the boxes for me.

ikonn-220-kit.jpg

The whole kit including the really impressive matching 4ml Ello tank with it's snazzy wide bore (TFV8 drip tip compatible) slide top fill is available here for only R950 :eek:

Make way for the new kid on the block! The Pico that we all know and love has been updated. It now has a bigger display and holds 25mm tanks and drippers without feeling bigger than the original. The board has also been tweaked to squeeze 85W out of a single 18650 :D

Paired with the kit is the 25mm Ello tank with the cool slide top fill and wide bore drip tip. They've included an extension tube and extra glass to take the juice capacity up to 4ml from it's standard 2ml configuration. This tank runs on the new HW series coils which are a improvement over the previous EC coils and are compatible with the Smok baby series and Joyetech ProC coil heads.

IMG_1927.jpg

Get them here for only R880 :)

This looks great @BumbleBee !
Thanks

Love the little pico

This looks great @BumbleBee !
Thanks

Love the little pico
Picos are awesome, and after trying so many combinations of tanks and mods I finally got the wife switched over with one of these and Kiwichi, she's actually enjoying vaping now :campeon:

Picos are awesome, and after trying so many combinations of tanks and mods I finally got the wife switched over with one of these and Kiwichi, she's actually enjoying vaping now :campeon:

Congrats man!
Please send @Bumblebabe my regards and she is lucky to have you helping her!!

I'll tell her you say hi :)

How's those winter nights in the Kruger working for you? Those scratchy blankets are at least fairly warm :D

Lol Bee

First few nights were quite cold but thank heavens they upgraded the scratchy blankets! Lol, i know what you mean about those. Tonight is warmish because it was a hot day today! It reached 32 deg on my car's thermometer. In the middle of winter!

Lol Bee

First few nights were quite cold but thank heavens they upgraded the scratchy blankets! Lol, i know what you mean about those. Tonight is warmish because it was a hot day today! It reached 32 deg on my car's thermometer. In the middle of winter!
Only 32? A nice cool day then :D

Enjoy the rest of your stay there, it's an amazing part of the world that, such a rewarding break from reality (except for the part where you're allowed to keep tabs on the forum from your iPad :wondering: :giggle:)

Only 32? A nice cool day then :D

Enjoy the rest of your stay there, it's an amazing part of the world that, such a rewarding break from reality (except for the part where you're allowed to keep tabs on the forum from your iPad :wondering: :giggle:)

Thanks @BumbleBee
And on that note, i shall put the pad to rest and enjoy the (fairly loud) hyaena sounds while I crawl into the non scratchy bed and doze away. I swear there is something crawling on the roof of my hut...

The Smok T-Priv has landed! Woah this mod is frikken awesome to look at and the paint finishes are incredible to behold, and it puts on one heck of a show :D

Smok-TPriv-220W-Mod-blue-1.jpg Smok-TPriv-220W-Mod-Purple-2.jpg

and here is a purple T-Priv sporting a shiny new Ammit 25 in black finished off with a purple resin goon style drip tip :)

View attachment 100047

This is the first purple mod I want to own, that setup looks awesome! Looks like a mod they would use in a Fast n Furious movie - mod, far-east, lights, paintjob, lighting, shine, bling - kill two birds with one hashtag. I thought it would look cheap but it looks really cool and solid. You are the first local vendor that I have come across to stock this mod, I think you may have also beat the Fasttech gang on this one!

The 2 mods above pictured together, what colour is the mod on the right? Also, do you offer free delivery, and if so what is the minimum amount?

This is the first purple mod I want to own, that setup looks awesome! Looks like a mod they would use in a Fast n Furious movie - mod, far-east, lights, paintjob, lighting, shine, bling - kill two birds with one hashtag. I thought it would look cheap but it looks really cool and solid. You are the first local vendor that I have come across to stock this mod, I think you may have also beat the Fasttech gang on this one!

The 2 mods above pictured together, what colour is the mod on the right? Also, do you offer free delivery, and if so what is the minimum amount?

Kill two birds with one hashtag :tearsofjoy:

These are indeed very solid mods, and quite weighty too. The paint is epic and the lighting appeals to me more than it should :p

The 2nd one is the purple one which is now sadly sold out, but I will be getting more in. They are both fairly dark colours, the purple one looks exactly like Fanta Grape :)

Delivery is done with The Courier Guy at R99 anywhere in SA or free if your order is R1500 or more.

@BumbleBee - these coloured picos look super!
Just had a chat to the wife and we deliberated on preferred colours

I think the green one and the blue one looks amazing
She thinks the black and white one is best

Now the conundrum, i prefer silver atties, you know me...
Hmm....
Will these come in a "mod only" option?
And if not, hows the paintwork on the tanks?

Back