The Vape Guy - What's New

@BumbleBee - these coloured picos look super!
Just had a chat to the wife and we deliberated on preferred colours

I think the green one and the blue one looks amazing
She thinks the black and white one is best

Now the conundrum, i prefer silver atties, you know me...
Hmm....
Will these come in a "mod only" option?
And if not, hows the paintwork on the tanks?
Haha, this is too funny :-D

@Bumblebabe started off with the Black and White one, she didn't like the silver, said it looked too "corporate". Now she wanted another one but couldn't decide between the green and the blue. I brought both home so she could decide and now look what has happened... :rolleyes:

IMG_2176.JPG

But hey, she's loving these things, this makes me so happy :D

The Silver and Black one is a bare metal finish and not painted, so that will suit your style perfectly. The ones that are painted have a good paint job, I don't think the paint is going anywhere unless you try really hard to get it off.

Haha, this is too funny :-D

@Bumblebabe started off with the Black and White one, she didn't like the silver, said it looked too "corporate". Now she wanted another one but couldn't decide between the green and the blue. I brought both home so she could decide and now look what has happened... :rolleyes:

View attachment 100073

But hey, she's loving these things, this makes me so happy :D

The Silver and Black one is a bare metal finish and not painted, so that will suit your style perfectly. The ones that are painted have a good paint job, I don't think the paint is going anywhere unless you try really hard to get it off.

Oh my word, that is amazing @BumbleBee !
What a lovely photo

I know what you mean when you say it makes you so happy. That is something only a vaper will understand ;-)
Great to see @Bumblebabe with 3 mods

I am working on my wife - slowly - those MVP2s she is using (and loves) are going to reach end of life at some point and my plan is to get her something like this and put a little Evod on. Baby steps...
Hehe

Oh my word, that is amazing @BumbleBee !
What a lovely photo

I know what you mean when you say it makes you so happy. That is something only a vaper will understand ;-)
Great to see @Bumblebabe with 3 mods

I am working on my wife - slowly - those MVP2s she is using (and loves) are going to reach end of life at some point and my plan is to get her something like this and put a little Evod on. Baby steps...
Hehe
That's a funny thing, people can be quite difficult/fussy sometimes, makes it quite challenging. She just didn't take to anything until she klapped a good lung hit off this Pico, she was just in the right mood at the right time for it and it stuck. I also thought that a nice quiet MTL setup would work for her but it turns out she prefers the whole fire breathing dragon look. What I'm trying to say is that sometimes patience and gentle yet persistent persuasion along with a bucketful of luck does the trick :)

That's a funny thing, people can be quite difficult/fussy sometimes, makes it quite challenging. She just didn't take to anything until she klapped a good lung hit off this Pico, she was just in the right mood at the right time for it and it stuck. I also thought that a nice quiet MTL setup would work for her but it turns out she prefers the whole fire breathing dragon look. What I'm trying to say is that sometimes patience and gentle yet persistent persuasion along with a bucketful of luck does the trick :)

You summed it up perfectly!
As a matter of interest, what juices os she vaping in those picos?

Oh @Silver I almost forgot, if she is adamant about a small discreet MTL device, I have something pretty frikken awesome, just haven't had a chance to get it out in the digital world yet. Have you heard of the Innokin Endura T20?

Check this out...
https://www.innokin.com/vaporizers/endura-t20/

Never heard of it @BumbleBee
Looks cool
After the MVP2 its such a pity that innokin seems to have fallen behind
Maybe they are making a comeback

Will look at this more tomorrow, thanks for sharing

You summed it up perfectly!
As a matter of interest, what juices os she vaping in those picos?
She's running Kiwichi in the first one, she's been vaping that for a while now, really likes it and wants to keep it thus the need for an extra device. We've got Cherry Pop in the blue one and Superfruit in the green one, I'm noticing a definite fruity pattern here. :D

Never heard of it @BumbleBee
Looks cool
After the MVP2 its such a pity that innokin seems to have fallen behind
Maybe they are making a comeback

Will look at this more tomorrow, thanks for sharing
We've been using the T20 in the shop and I can tell you that it's pretty awesome, it feels like good old Innokin quality and feels so much more expensive than it is. And it's a proper MTL which I haven't come across in ages. We were playing with the new Atopack Penguin too, it's a great vape but just doesn't cut it as a MTL device nor is it very noob friendly. I'll post more on the T20 tomorrow.

@BumbleBee do you know if the OBS Engine Nano glass is the same size as the regular OBS Engine?

Thanks I ordered it since the information online seems to indicate that they are the same. I have placed an order and paid by Instant EFT but Payfast has failed to allocate the payment for the 2nd time today so I have emailed them to do it manually. Please check for my message submitted on the site and reserve a Blue T-Priv in the meantime and hopefully they do it soon enough so it reflects on your side before the courier collection, but even if it takes a bit longer please hide the mod - Payfast are taking chances messing with vapemail :sniper:

Thanks I ordered it since the information online seems to indicate that they are the same. I have placed an order and paid by Instant EFT but Payfast has failed to allocate the payment for the 2nd time today so I have emailed them to do it manually. Please check for my message submitted on the site and reserve a Blue T-Priv in the meantime and hopefully they do it soon enough so it reflects on your side before the courier collection, but even if it takes a bit longer please hide the mod - Payfast are taking chances messing with vapemail :sniper:
Ag those PayFast okes again :rolleyes:

I'll make sure you get what you need ;)

Here is another kit that has had us quite excited here at the shop, it feels like we've been waiting years for this device!

As much as we love chucking "clouds bro clouds" we do realize that there is a glaring hole in the market, a definite demand for a proper, dedicated, no-fuss kit that won't scare the bejizzle out of someone walking into a vape shop for the first time. This is that! A simple one button pen style device compact enough to fit in any handbag or pocket. This simple device doesn't even have adjustable airflow, it's been set up with just the right amount of restriction and just the right amount of power to create the perfect vaping experience for first-time vapers. It delivers a wonderfully smooth vape and produces surprisingly good flavour from it's 1.5 ohm coil. It's also great as a backup device or "stealth vape" for us more experienced fundis.

And don't think for one second that this device feels cheap because of the minuscule price tag of only R370, the Innokin Endura T20 screams quality with it's solidly built elegant and sleek anodized body.

innokin-endura-t20-black-mtl.jpg

Here is another kit that has had us quite excited here at the shop, it feels like we've been waiting years for this device!

As much as we love chucking "clouds bro clouds" we do realize that there is a glaring hole in the market, a definite demand for a proper, dedicated, no-fuss kit that won't scare the bejizzle out of someone walking into a vape shop for the first time. This is that! A simple one button pen style device compact enough to fit in any handbag or pocket. This simple device doesn't even have adjustable airflow, it's been set up with just the right amount of restriction and just the right amount of power to create the perfect vaping experience for first-time vapers. It delivers a wonderfully smooth vape and produces surprisingly good flavour from it's 1.5 ohm coil. It's also great as a backup device or "stealth vape" for us more experienced fundis.

And don't think for one second that this device feels cheap because of the minuscule price tag of only R370, the Innokin Endura T20 screams quality with it's solidly built elegant and sleek anodized body.

View attachment 100144
Do you have spare coils available @BumbleBee?

Chris, I should have more by the end of July. While you're here, will you be looking for the full kit or just the mod?

What will the price be on just the mod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What will the price be on just the mod?

If everything goes smoothly then the Coppervape BF mods should be R550, but I can only confirm once they arrive (which will hopefully be at the end of next week :) )

If everything goes smoothly then the Coppervape BF mods should be R550, but I can only confirm once they arrive (which will hopefully be at the end of next week :) )
Oh and there will be some other Coppervape goodies coming too 8--)

Hi @BumbleBee - the Vandy Vape RTA - just seen in on YouTube - anything happening on your side :):):)
The Govad RTA? Nope, going to give that one a miss. I don't see it beating the Ammit 25 and after the Kylin mess it's going to be a while before I put any faith in a Vandy Vape RTA.

Might be to HE for Coppervape.

Referring to this one

49a131ee2578ad81a5978ad8774d6c29.jpg

Back