The Vape Industry - Retailer Reviews

Grimm78693

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys and galz. I am a newcomer to the vape community and I am quite happy with the response and service from Thevapeindustry. They are very helpful and fast to respond with any query you might have .I don't mind supporting them even tho I am all the way in durbz . Give them a shot at www.Thevapeindustry.co.za
You won't be disappointed

Creating this thread to contain reviews of The Vape Industry

If you have had any good or bad experiences with this retailer that you would like to share, this is the place to share them.

Please note, this forms part of the general forum threads, so this is not a place for the retailer to market their business or discuss products.

Hi guys and galz. I am a newcomer to the vape community and I am quite happy with the response and service from Thevapeindustry. They are very helpful and fast to respond with any query you might have .I don't mind supporting them even tho I am all the way in durbz . Give them a shot at www.Thevapeindustry.co.za
You won't be disappointed

Hi @Grimm78693
Welcome to the forum
I have moved your post to this newly created Retailer Review thread
Thanks for sharing your experiences

I also had an awesome experience at The Vape Industry. Went in just to grab a bottle of juice... Spent over an hour there talking to @Naeem_M and Co. A shop dedicated to the customer experience, I would highly recommend them to anybody in Sandton area... I'm from Roodepoort and won't even hesitate to drive all the way to them. Absolutely worth it.

Thank you guys so very much for your support and kind words. It truly keeps us motivated. Expected even more in the future from us!

@Grimm78693 - your parcel should arrive tomorrow :) enjoy it!

Popped by my first time a month or so ago to grab some juice, ended up chilling for 2 hours. Such awesome service received from time of purchase till collecting in person. Will definitely recommend and be back again.

I also had an awesome experience at The Vape Industry. Went in just to grab a bottle of juice... Spent over an hour there talking to @Naeem_M and Co. A shop dedicated to the customer experience, I would highly recommend them to anybody in Sandton area... I'm from Roodepoort and won't even hesitate to drive all the way to them. Absolutely worth it.

Hey bud! Was good seeing you again this weekend! Hope you're well.
Thank you so much for the kind words - it really means a lot!

Popped by my first time a month or so ago to grab some juice, ended up chilling for 2 hours. Such awesome service received from time of purchase till collecting in person. Will definitely recommend and be back again.

I wondered where you disappeared to :) hope the trip to Durban went well.

See you soon and thank you so much for the support!

Just wanted to thank Naeem again for the great service I received.

I put out a request for a nice pico for the mrs and sure enough he sent me a pm(after hours I might add ;) ), he forwarded me all necessary details and the device was shipped the next morning. Received the device the following afternoon and my mrs couldnt be happier!

Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did my first order with these guys day before yesyerday. Placed it just after lunch, arrived yesterday AM - early. Impressive stuff!

Only place I could find with clear silicon covers for my Alien.
Will definitely use VI again .

Hi guys

@Cherry_Bomber_GP @DominionZA

Sincerest apologies for not replying sooner.

Thank you so very much for your kind words and support. It is what motivates us to keep doing what we do.
Without your support, we wouldn't be in the position we are today.

You guys rock! Thank you so much!

First time I have seen this thread.

I have gotten a few things from @Naeem_M a few times before and service is always top notch!
I will happily deal with him again, great guy, great service, very professional and a wealth of info! Spent I dunno how many hours the one time just talking about vaping.

His store as well looks brilliant, its a very nice environment and never did I feel pressured to make a purchase.
What really stands out for me is his hours! I was able to purchase a coil for my TFV8 on December 24th. Which other store could I have done that from?

Always a pleasure chilling at vape industry,, got my issue sorted no questions asked ,,, chilled ,, vaped,,, tasted a few juices , left with 2 (including their signature range of coarse) , and a ton of mech mod knowledge .

You Have to check them out.
Shweet @Naeem_M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THANK YOU @PsyCLown and @Gersh for the kind words and positive review. It's always a pleasure to hear.

Look forward to serving your vaping needs in to the future!

@Gersh - I only pass on the mech knowledge I learnt from the man himself @Maxxis

Cheers Johan :)

Thanks again Guys!

Great feedback you getting @Naeem_M
Lovely to see
Congrats and all the best

What an awesome experience! Walked in there for the first time today and was greeted with friendly smiles and amazing service! Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What an awesome experience! Walked in there for the first time today and was greeted with friendly smiles and amazing service! Thank you!

Thanks so much for stopping by Tanja. I see Dad sorted you out :) Sorry I wasn't around to meet you. Do visit again!

Thanks so much for stopping by Tanja. I see Dad sorted you out :) Sorry I wasn't around to meet you. Do visit again!
Yeah... your dad helped me... such an awesome guy... planning on bringing the other half around on Saturday... so if he's up to it... we'll be around again soon!

Excellent service, ordered some battery wraps, and early next morning they were here, including branded vape bands, well done guys!
Will most definitely do business with yous again:)

I must concur with the theme and posts in this thread!

Fantastic service from Naeem and love the atmosphere at the shop! He even helped me after-hours on his birthday when I needed some SS wire. What a champ! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon at VI

PS - I need some signature asap

Visited The Vape Industry for the first time today

Was in the area with my mom, so stopped by for a visit and bought some juices.

Lovely walk in experience. Friendly service and a great variety of local juices across several great juice brands. Nicely laid out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1488036576.349330.jpg

@Naeem_M is a great guy and is always polite and super helpful. His shop was busy today and despite that every customer got personal service. Lots of smiles and laughter. Good vibe.

I also met Naeem's dad and we all chatted for a while. Naeem you have such a cool dad!

Would definitely pop in again when I'm in the area again.

All the best Naeem and congrats on the progress you have made. It's great to see!

PS - I got several juices including their signature coffee for myself and my mom.

Visited The Vape Industry for the first time today

Was in the area with my mom, so stopped by for a visit and bought some juices.

Lovely walk in experience. Friendly service and a great variety of local juices across several great juice brands. Nicely laid out.

View attachment 86145

@Naeem_M is a great guy and is always polite and super helpful. His shop was busy today and despite that every customer got personal service. Lots of smiles and laughter. Good vibe.

I also met Naeem's dad and we all chatted for a while. Naeem you have such a cool dad!

Would definitely pop in again when I'm in the area again.

All the best Naeem and congrats on the progress you have made. It's great to see!

PS - I got several juices including their signature coffee for myself and my mom.

Hey Silver! So glad you could stop by. Was awesome meeting you once again and catching up.

If you're ever in the area again, do stop by.

@Fuzz @Caramia ... thank you guys so much! The positive feedback just keeps us going!
We appreciate your support and kind words. From "dad" and I :)

I just placed my 1st order with them, really good prices, user friendly website and LOYALTY points! (yes)

Once again an amazing experience... and got to meet Naeem today... very helpful and friendly... and walked out with their Signature collection and some other juices as well... thank you guys! Will definitely keep on supporting you!

Once again an amazing experience... and got to meet Naeem today... very helpful and friendly... and walked out with their Signature collection and some other juices as well... thank you guys! Will definitely keep on supporting you!

Def one of the friendliest and most helpful vendors I have dealt with in SA, to date.

Back