The Vape Industry - Retailer Reviews

Big thanks to @Naeem_M, awesome service from the communication and effort before ordering right through until delivery.

Arranged something for me that was out of stock. Got an email notification regarding shipping when it was pending, when it was in transit, and again when it was delivered.

Packaging was brilliant, extremely well protected with bubble wrap and wrapped in a way that didn't require a single piece of tape (a very frustrating part of opening some packages).

Thanks! Looking forward to the next order :campeon:

I just want to say thank you to all the guys @ Vape Industry for the excellent service today and all the help with getting my first squonker. Keep it up

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

What good service I've received from The Vape Industry! I placed the order last night and I've just received a phone call from them to tell me that because the couriers are so busy, it might take 72 hours or more to reach me (I'm in an outlying area). Other vendors might not have let me know at all, or perhaps they would have sent an email - but a PHONE CALL! WOW! 10/10 for The Vape Industry!!

Glad to see such great reviews for The Vape Industry!

I ordered from them last night, and received an email from @Naeem_M thanking me for my purchase - very cool! My parcel should arrive sometime this week. :)

Glad to see such great reviews for The Vape Industry!

I ordered from them last night, and received an email from @Naeem_M thanking me for my purchase - very cool! My parcel should arrive sometime this week. :)

My order arrived today! Thanks so much @Naeem_M. I’ll be ordering from The Vape Industry again in future.

Back