Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Creating this thread for The Vapery (run by @Dirk on this forum)

This will henceforth be the thread for reviews on this supporting vendor.

If you have had any positive or negative experiences that you wish to share, please post them here.

Creating this thread for The Vapery (run by @Dirk on this forum)

This will henceforth be the thread for reviews on this supporting vendor.

If you have had any positive or negative experiences that you wish to share, please post them here.
So I went down to Knysna for the holiday with a variety of juices (+- 400 ml). Ended up mostly vaping on my stach of 3 x 30 ml Craft Vapour Che Guava. To my dismay I realized that my "seemingly endless" amount of this juice, dried up super fast! I ordered 3 x more bottles on Monday 21 December. Having made peace with the fact that I will have to wait until after Christmas for my packaged to be delivered, imagine my surprise when the dawn wing delivery man was there on Wednesday afternoon...

Thanks a million to The Vapery Team, your service is excellent.

To The Vapery:

Firstly, I think this establishment needs more support from the vaping community!

Upon arriving, you are greeted by probably the most chilled and friendly dogs in Centurion. After walking down the path I introduced myself to the one of the co-owners named "Kal", which I believe is short for Kaldayne. A surprisingly small shop is setup in one of their extra rooms, and it seems that things are well managed. No clutter to speak of, experienced staff, lovely warm homey feeling to the establishment.

Customer service was great! I had a few inquiries and all of them were answered promptly and by someone that seemed very knowledgeable. They have a stand with 30 odd juices loaded into ready-for-action tanks, accompanied by a small mechanical and VW device. They also wash their drip tips, so no hygienic issues to speak of. It seems they really believe in letting the customer try the product out before buying. Which, in my mind, will net you loads of business, and more importantly, repeat business.

Their product range is not over saturated, but still gives you heaps of choices with regards to VW/Mechanical mods, E-liquids and replacement coils. The only thing I would like to see is a bit of a wider range when it comes to drippers.

Although I was called "bro" and "dude" most of the time, I was always treated as a valued customer. I also think I have been tempered by the corporate lifestyle so I wasn't accustomed to how things run over there. I really do think they have a professional and profitable business running silently in the suburbs of Centurion!

I see 2 very young entrepreneurs full of excitement, drive and passion for what they do. Big Ups to The Vapery team! I shall be returning soon

Fabulous review @mAlice
Thanks for sharing and describing things in extra detail.

Nice to hear The Vapery has testers for their juices. Try before you buy is a big win

They also wash their drip tips, so no hygiene.

@mAlice Nice review, bro. :)
It also puts them more on the map which is always great for business.
However, some editing of that sentence is needed, it makes it sound like they are dirty drippers, you probably meant no hygiene issues.

@mAlice Nice review, bro. :)
It also puts them more on the map which is always great for business.
However, some editing of that sentence is needed, it makes it sound like they are dirty drippers, you probably meant no hygiene issues.

Hi @blujeenz!

Yeah, I have a very scattered brain... missed it on the first draft but luckily edited it quickly! Thanks

Hi mAlice,

wow - thank you for the detailed and positive review! We really hugely appreciate it!!!

We've been striving extra hard (with countless 2-3am mornings of prep) for the shop to be as it is, and reading your review puts a huge smile on our faces...

So, thank you! And we look forward to seeing you again soon. Hope you had/are having a great weekend,

Kind regards - The Vapery Team

So I went down to Knysna for the holiday with a variety of juices (+- 400 ml). Ended up mostly vaping on my stach of 3 x 30 ml Craft Vapour Che Guava. To my dismay I realized that my "seemingly endless" amount of this juice, dried up super fast! I ordered 3 x more bottles on Monday 21 December. Having made peace with the fact that I will have to wait until after Christmas for my packaged to be delivered, imagine my surprise when the dawn wing delivery man was there on Wednesday afternoon...

Thanks a million to The Vapery Team, your service is excellent.

Hi BibblyBubble,

and sorry for only responding to this wonderful review now too!!!

To keep it 'short and sweet', I would just like to say a huge thank you and I am hugely pleased to hear you were happy with our service(s)!

Wishing you a great weekend further, 'till next time,

Dirk OBO The Vapery Team :)

Back