thefogvlog

Great new episode btw , like the format with the large screen something different to the 'up close' regurgitated reviews.

I must admit, I also found the large screen with the pictures refreshing for the detail view. You can actually point out stuff on the device.

Might take a pointer there, hehe.

What is up Vape Naysh'ion - please go check out my review on the Five Points juice Line, and also some exciting news for the show :O ! Thanks for watching, and please remember to subscribe, and share to support the show. BOOOOYAH!

Awesome Stuff @Chukin'Vape , Keep them coming:)
Thanks Bruv - there is some awesome new content in the making, the new hardware has been slightly disappointing lately. So hopefully we have something worth a review on the next show - otherwise im going to start looking at featuring some big local names - in a interview style chit chat....

Tsup my foggin' Tjina's aka Vape Fam - please go check out Episode 4, #roadtrip to loco vape out in Secuda, where Frik tells us a bit about his journey into the vape industry. Please remember to sub and share if you dig the content. Thanks for the support!!!!

Ok Vape Fam - so today we talking about the Icon RDA and the IVC Juice Line - please remember to sub and share if you like the content. Again thanks for all the support!

Hi All, herewith a quick tutorial how to build the icon rda - please remember to subscribe if you like the content.

my 2c

change to Phillips screws immediately if you are using the old grub screws from 1st batch.
26f7faaba584c9fa4a446f9f405878db.jpg

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Have you heard back from vandy vapes or sir on this? Will they be replacing? Whats the word on the street?
I am not pursueing it any further, Vandy and Mike vapes did not even care to respond.

I asked Craig if there were any others and he advise to the contrary, but I know @Lee had his Kylin grub screws do the same. I am not bothering claiming for a replacement from Sir Vape, the back and forth courier would kill the cost of the attie anyway as I can just order a new batch one from 3fvape for like almost the cost of couriering involved.

If Vandy Vapes can organise a replacement that would be swell but then it is snailmail once again.

I am not pursueing it any further, Vandy and Mike vapes did not even care to respond.

I asked Craig if there were any others and he advise to the contrary, but I know @Lee had his Kylin grub screws do the same. I am not bothering claiming for a replacement from Sir Vape, the back and forth courier would kill the cost of the attie anyway as I can just order a new batch one from 3fvape for like almost the cost of couriering involved.

If Vandy Vapes can organise a replacement that would be swell but then it is snailmail once again.
Its so kak that you had this experience with the icon - because I recall you enjoying it up to the point where you found this rust. Did you email mike vapes - or how did you contact him?

Tsup Vape Naysh - please go check oit episode 7 where I run through the Asmosus Minikin v2, John Doe Juice Co entire juice line and how to do the scottish roll and waste NO cotton. Thanks for all the support and feedback. Please remember to subscribe if you like the content.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tsup Vape Naysh - some awesome footage of my trip to Mauritius, also went on a expedition to find a vape for a local taxi driver. Hope ya'll enjoy the content.

Lovely video @Chukin'Vape
Great you trying to help the driver out to find a vape
Very interesting!

Back