Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Oh my word, check this

1d66eed2d6e3756254fd6b38969b8773.jpg

An alien looking formation cruising out the juice flow of my Skyline!! I know the juice can go darker over time but never seen this before !

Has this happened to anyone ?

Oh my word, check this

An alien looking formation cruising out the juice flow of my Skyline!! I know the juice can go darker over time but never seen this before !

That looks like the inside should be look similar to one of these

Have you changed juices recently?
I've had my skyline for 3 days now and I've had this happen a few times, I find that it's caused by 2 different juices coming into contact with each other.

Lol, this is just too funny

Same juice for a long time in here - its LIT Sidechick
This wick is on about its fourth tankful - so about 12ml or so
Havent noticed it before
Device has been in daily use

When i saw that "alien" i had to take a picture of it

Aliens or no aliens the flavour is out of this world!
Hehe

I have the same happening with my Skyline. It seems to only happen with sweet and tobacco juices though. I'm using it as my "time to rewick" meter.

Come forth and drink the waters of the Glow, for this ancient weapon of war is our salvation, it is the very symbol of Atom's glory!

Seriously though it looks kinda like a nuclear explosion.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I have the same happening with my Skyline. It seems to only happen with sweet and tobacco juices though. I'm using it as my "time to rewick" meter.

lol that's probably true @Dewald. I want to keep on going to see if it gets worse on further tank fills. But the flavour is still right up there at the moment so I will soldier on ;-)

Who knows what formation I may get next - haha

Come forth and drink the waters of the Glow, for this ancient weapon of war is our salvation, it is the very symbol of Atom's glory!

Seriously though it looks kinda like a nuclear explosion.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Lol @Walruigi !
It does look like a nuclear explosion ;-)

Oh my word, check this

Many times @Silver. It is residual juice from the coil that has been darkened by the heat. Sometimes it makes its way to the feeding holes. Nothing to worry about imo.

I have that happen every time I use a bakery juice that’s over sweetened, XXX and red pill I don’t same as my DIY. I attribute it to the sweetener burning to the coils.

Back