Therion BF by Lost Vape (Pre-Order)

Glad I got a bit of a constructive discussion going around the wood and leather. The insights help, thanks.

D does look like the most safe option in terms of matchability. Definitely a sucker for the brown / brown combo, too.

IIRC correctly someone posted the delirium's 510 protrudes so much it doesn't let liquid flow back. Does that make it useless / a pain? This would be my first squonker and thus have no alt RDAs or the desire to burn more cash on one.

Looks like the Triade's color is what's A in that chart? Or did they mislabel it as another brown?

Remember.We are dealing with a single 18650 battery here.So need to do small builds for Battery life.Claptons etc is going to drain it to quick.

In my Velocity,I have a SS316L build.10 wraps dual 2.5mm ID at 0.32ohms.

Running it in temp control at 260c.45w with a preheat punch of 50W and preheat set to 8.

It performs excellent.

i love my tm2! 3rd place behind my 2 petri's..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Twisted messes is very nice.

I had one so I decided to send it to the Mod Maker to have it Bottom Fed.And didn't want to spend the money on a Petri again and maybe have it stuffed up while being Bottom Fed.I also like the SS look for this mod.

Even the Velocity clone is performing very well.

But need Authentic stuffs.

The TM2 is good but i just find that im always comparing other RDA to the petri.
The other RDA which i really like and want to get is the recoil.
Its amazing , tried one at vapecon off a mate and that rda impressed me.

And then my Triade was supposed to be Dark Brown.

And this is what I got.

So it is a gamble.

That is why I am going with black.

Triade also had its first leather cream treatment.

That's by no means dark brown. Nothing worse than spending money on something and getting something else.

The TM2 is good but i just find that im always comparing other RDA to the petri.
The other RDA which i really like and want to get is the recoil.
Its amazing , tried one at vapecon off a mate and that rda impressed me.
Ah..the recoil..i was also contemplating that but my friend said that he hasnt touched his petri since he got the recoil..so im afraid..i have two Petri's!

Im all for Authentics too @SAVapeGear
Sold off my last clone last month and dont plan getting anymore clones.
I always stay wondering what is the authentic like.

Ah..the recoil..i was also contemplating that but my friend said that he hasnt touched his petri since he got the recoil..so im afraid..i have two Petri's!

It really is good bud. I was really really impressesd. My mate had such a simple build just a dual 24g nichrome 8 wrap and flavour was same as petri if not slighly better. And at R950 compared to petri its a real bargain.

Glad I got a bit of a constructive discussion going around the wood and leather. The insights help, thanks.

D does look like the most safe option in terms of matchability. Definitely a sucker for the brown / brown combo, too.

IIRC correctly someone posted the delirium's 510 protrudes so much it doesn't let liquid flow back. Does that make it useless / a pain? This would be my first squonker and thus have no alt RDAs or the desire to burn more cash on one.

Looks like the Triade's color is what's A in that chart? Or did they mislabel it as another brown?
Was sold as a Dark Brown.

Regarding the Atty:

I had bad luck with mine and my post screw got stripped.Allan key that came with it also didn't fit any of the grub screws.It uses a 1.3mm Allan Key.Don't know why they went with such small screws.It will also only be able to trap thick wires like claptons because the screws don't go all the way in.

So I couldn't get it running or got fed up trying to drill the screw out.

The protruding pin can be cut flush with the deck but in my opinion it should not have been a bottom airflow atty.

So I still need to play with it.Luckily it is the bottom post hole that is stuffed,so I can still play with the top post holes and put both wires through those holes.

Luckily I bought the Velocity so that I could at least use it.

As soon as there is SS Authentic Petri's out and someone in SA does a good job bottom feeding it,I might consider one.But for now,the Twisted Messes Squared,and note squared will have to do.Not the V1.

It does have 2 T shaped posts.So the center is open for proper squonking and draining.But will have more feedback once I get it back.

Squonking is returning in a big way.So I am sure we will see more BF attys hitting the market.

The Tsunami 24 is also an option locally at the moment and comes with BF pin.

Guys i am closing this pre order at high noon and moving to group buy, if you want to join please let me know

I asked about the separate covers, he said they do it but at the moment it will slow down the order by two weeks, we can maybe do another run later, what do you think?

I asked about the separate covers, he said they do it but at the moment it will slow down the order by two weeks, we can maybe do another run later, what do you think?
Great idea, get the mods first then covers on their time

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

The Delirium atty, as @SAVapeGear said, has a space between the grub screw and post when fully tightened. Clapton wire and the likes will work but single and maybe even twisted wire will not work in this atty. The allen key supplied with my atty works on the grub screws so maybe it`s a bit of a hit and miss:confused:.

As for the protruding 510, I personally don`t like it as it does not allow for the liquid to drain back into the bottle. On the other hand the liquid that remains can continue to saturate the wick which leads to longer intervals between squonking or dry hits:mad:. It all depends on how you look at it.

When it comes to the wood and leather variations, as long as it`s not gloss red or neon purple I don`t really mind. If the one I chose comes with the wood colour I`m expecting then I will swap doors with the one I currently have so I have a brown/brown and a black/black combination:)

Thats why ive gone for a dark brown so weather its black or brown will still look good.
Ive never had a bf atty (besides reo mini with a rm2 i had for a week) airflow wasnt for me.

Im planning on using the atty it comes with.
@Blu_Marlin have you tried out the Delirium Atty yet? Or has anyone tried it yet? Imtrested to know how it performs.
@Clouds4Days The delirium atty is still sitting in my "to do" box along with my DIY supplies:oops:. I will attempt it someday:lipssealed:

The Delirium atty, as @SAVapeGear said, has a space between the grub screw and post when fully tightened. Clapton wire and the likes will work but single and maybe even twisted wire will not work in this atty. The allen key supplied with my atty works on the grub screws so maybe it`s a bit of a hit and miss:confused:.

As for the protruding 510, I personally don`t like it as it does not allow for the liquid to drain back into the bottle. On the other hand the liquid that remains can continue to saturate the wick which leads to longer intervals between squonking or dry hits:mad:. It all depends on how you look at it.

When it comes to the wood and leather variations, as long as it`s not gloss red or neon purple I don`t really mind. If the one I chose comes with the wood colour I`m expecting then I will swap doors with the one I currently have so I have a brown/brown and a black/black combination:)

@Clouds4Days The delirium atty is still sitting in my "to do" box along with my DIY supplies:oops:. I will attempt it someday:lipssealed:
I will do a run for covers next, they should be ready in two weeks. Maybe that will help

Back