Therion BF by Lost Vape (Pre-Order)

Dollar is climbing.We need to end this group buy as soon as possible.

It already jumped R1 since last week.

@kimbo

Please put me down for a Black Therion BF. C in the pic and a total of 8 Bottles.

Thanks.
Dollar is climbing.We need to end this group buy as soon as possible.

It already jumped R1 since last week.
I know, i am keeping an eye on it, but like i said before ppl asked me to keep it open till the end of the month, i will start taking money in by thursday and if all goes well place the order monday

Considering joining this.

Quick question: in a bunch of pics the wood handle looks almost black, but in others, like in the one with the direct flash by @Blu_Marlin it looks very brown.

Are there dyed options? Or are all the same wood with different natural tones of wood?

I mean, here the black leather matches the wood far better imo: www.sirvape.co.za/collections/new/products/new-lost-vape-therion-bf-squonker-dna-75w

But in Marlin's, the brown leather is closer to the wood tint and would match better.

Sorry if this was brought up somewhere previously, on mobile atm

I think the wood piece can differ in color. One just have to accept what you get. I bought one from Sirvape at vapecon and asked if the wood would match the black color. But when I opened it, the wood was brown and the leather was black. Not what I hoped for but it does break the contrast and doesn't look bad. So one will never know the exact finish until you open your box.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

The wood colour doesn't matter so much for me, if I can get the black leather as mentioned @kimbo, I know I got the perfect atty and drip tip @SAVapeGear, a black Nuppin V2:coleman:

I am having a twisted messes squared bottom fed for mine. Seeing that I got rid of all my BF attys. But it will look good

@SAVapeGear, I got a thing for BF atty's because they are so hard to come by. Got at least 5 spare and watching the classifieds.

I think the wood piece can differ in color. One just have to accept what you get. I bought one from Sirvape at vapecon and asked if the wood would match the black color. But when I opened it, the wood was brown and the leather was black. Not what I hoped for but it does break the contrast and doesn't look bad. So one will never know the exact finish until you open your box.

Thanks, that's helpful, though the pics I've seen with black wood look really touched up. I'd wager they're generally lighter / more brown.

I'm struggling to gamble on that though tbh. Brown wood with brown leather looks friggin amazing and sophisticated, but if it ended up with black wood I'd just be bleak. Like wearing a brown shoes and a black belt with a suit (yeah, I just wrote that :p)

Thats why ive gone for a dark brown so weather its black or brown will still look good.
Ive never had a bf atty (besides reo mini with a rm2 i had for a week) airflow wasnt for me.

Im planning on using the atty it comes with.
@Blu_Marlin have you tried out the Delirium Atty yet? Or has anyone tried it yet? Imtrested to know how it performs.

I have 3 lost vape devices. And I think black leather will keep up the longest. Just my opinion. My others are brown and I won't go for brown again. One could always stain the wood a little more if need be.

I have 3 lost vape devices. And I think black leather will keep up the longest. Just my opinion. My others are brown and I won't go for brown again. One could always stain the wood a little more if need be.

Agree .. i am going for D .. its a very dark brown

Ive chosen D which looks almost black, what you think @SAVapeGear ?

I am going for C.C seems the best for me.D should be good as well I think.Just don't know about the texture on D.

Here is my one.With the Velocity and Twisted Messes Squared.

Remember leather needs maintenance.So leather cream will have to be applied occasionally otherwise it will crack.

Attachments

• 20160830_205031.jpg
    20160830_205031.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG-20160828-WA0037.jpeg
    IMG-20160828-WA0037.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 17
I am going for C.C seems the best for me.D should be good as well I think.Just don't know about the texture on D.

Here is my one.With the Velocity and Twisted Messes Squared.

Remember leather needs maintenance.So leather cream will have to be applied occasionally otherwise it will crack.

What type of material is yours made from savapegear?

Here is my Italian leather one.Had to give it some leather cream.Was starting to dry a little.

Attachments

• 20160830_210020.jpg
    20160830_210020.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 17
And then my Triade was supposed to be Dark Brown.

And this is what I got.

So it is a gamble.

That is why I am going with black.

Triade also had its first leather cream treatment.

Attachments

• 20160830_211329.jpg
    20160830_211329.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 13
Twisted messes is very nice.

I had one so I decided to send it to the Mod Maker to have it Bottom Fed.And didn't want to spend the money on a Petri again and maybe have it stuffed up while being Bottom Fed.I also like the SS look for this mod.

Even the Velocity clone is performing very well.

But need Authentic stuffs.

Back