Throat Hit - Nicotine

HvNDhF

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All.

Do t know if this has been discussed before.

I have been off sigarettes for quite some time now. Before I used to vape and every now and then take a sigarette as well.

Lately I have been experiencing head rush from certain e juices as I discussed in another threat.
And also I start getting a throat hit from the juices I always vaped, but bever experienced a throat hot like that.

First I thought that I might need a rewick, which I di, but same result.

Vaping 3mg juices.

Could it be that I might be getting over the nicotine graving and must maybe try 0mg juices? Or is this a something else maybe?

Looking forward to the replies.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hi All.

Do t know if this has been discussed before.

I have been off sigarettes for quite some time now. Before I used to vape and every now and then take a sigarette as well.

Lately I have been experiencing head rush from certain e juices as I discussed in another threat.
And also I start getting a throat hit from the juices I always vaped, but bever experienced a throat hot like that.

First I thought that I might need a rewick, which I di, but same result.

Vaping 3mg juices.

Could it be that I might be getting over the nicotine graving and must maybe try 0mg juices? Or is this a something else maybe?

Looking forward to the replies.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
What brand and juices are those that you are vaping? Some juices do tend to be harsh.

If it happens with more than 1 of your 3mg juices from different brands then it is possible that the nicotine strength is a touch too high for you in this case, you could go down in strength to something like 2mg or so. If you want an absolutely smooth juice with 0 throat hit at all and you don't require nicotine, take 0mg.

If you can do without nicotine, there's no reason why you should use juices containing nicotine and therefore 0mg will be the best option.

Back