Tips to follow for an incomplete Vaperite Order

Zia

Llama Clan
LV

Awards
Hello members of the Ecigssa forum!

First of all, I would like to apologise if this was posted in the incorrect place. I did not know where else to post this except for the vendor's section. Admins, feel free to move this post :-D. Secondly, this is NOT a rant or intended to slander Vaperite in any way! I've always had exceptional service from the retailer except for once which I will be discussing in this thread.

To provide context:
I had placed an order on the 18th of May 2018 which called for an external charger, a VGOD Mod and 2x Samsung 25R Batteries. As expected the order had arrived on Tuesday 22nd May. However, only one of the two batteries had arrived. I immediately contacted Online Services to let them know about it and the gentleman speaking had asked for my order number. I gave it to him and he said that he will ship the battery to me with compensation (awesome on Vaperite's side!) The gentleman said that I should expect the order by Thurday (24th) by the latest.
However, it is now Friday the 25th and the order had not come through. I just got off the phone with head office for the second time and the person speaking said that he will ship the order to me, again with compensation. Now it is just a matter of time for my order to be complete! :)

Now, here are some tips if you are experiencing a similar problem:
1) Do NOT delete the invoices emailed to you! These invoices contain your order number which Head Office requires to address any issues. I luckily did not delete mine and my experiences with support so far were smooth.

2) ALWAYS have your order number on hand when contacting Head Office for support. Just as you expect them to help you, you have to do your part as well. Open up your email and have your order number on hand for the swiftest service possible.

3) Do NOT take out your frustration on the person speaking. I know you might be frustrated after having waited a couple days for an incomplete order, but you need to understand that the person helping you is NOT the person packing your order. They sometimes have no control over the flaws in the shipment. In my case the fault was supplier-sided, not Vaperite.

4) Have patience. If the person speaking says that the order will take 2 days to be delivered, wait 3 days before calling. Remember that sometime's the courier company being used to deliver your order may get delayed, which is out of Vaperite's control.

5) Listen for some form of reassurance. In my case, the first person I spoke to (on Tuesday) did not ask me my Nicotine preference when I was offered compensation which I thought was odd but I just wanted my second battery. The second person I spoke to (today) did actually ask me my Nic preference which is a good sign that they're taking you seriously (as they are expected to.)

6) Do NOT demand compensation. Personally, I believe that Vaperite does not owe me anything except for my battery (but some e-liquid is always a bonus :D.) The fact that they do offer some form of compensation is more than enough to keep me satisfied as a customer, but it is not required on their side. Think of it as a common courtesy.

7) Don't go about ranting about the situation unless you've done everything in your control. Remember, Vaperite is one of SA's largest vape retailers, and there's a reason for it: They are professional in the way they conduct their business. It would be in Vaperite's best interest to make sure their customers are satisfied in order to gain returning business, and I doubt they would even think of robbing any of their customers ever. If you have contacted Vaperite 10 times, waited a month for one small package and feel like there is no hope left, then by all means log a complaint. But you should NEVER be rude in your approach.

I hope that these tips will help anybody who may be facing similar issues. And to Vaperite, thank you for helping thousands of people quit the stinkies! Stay awesome Vaperite Team and Forum Members! :h:

Regards
-Zia

(Edit: I have received my battery today, 29th May 2018, along with a Liquid Fusions Strawberry Cheesecake eJuice as well :D. Thank you to Vaperite for doing the right thing and also making the customer experience that much better :h:)

Last edited:
That is why I have a folder in my mail for all vape orders in case I need to refer to it or having to need to rma a faulty device. After a year or so, I delete them.

Something I learnt as a technician when I ordered my custom pc stuff. My screen was three years warranty - luckily I kept the invoice when my panel became faulty and it was fixed under warranty. Have had this screen for over 7 years now, still going strong.

Some items have a certain warranty period so I tend to keep stuff including boxes in case I need to ship back.

I give one chance to make it right and a day extra then promised and then i lose it. Service to consumers is cut throat with competition everywhere so if I’m unhappy and its justified then i will shop else where. This is not aimed at anyone in particular but its my general stand point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is why I have a folder in my mail for all vape orders in case I need to refer to it or having to need to rma a faulty device. After a year or so, I delete them.

Something I learnt as a technician when I ordered my custom pc stuff. My screen was three years warranty - luckily I kept the invoice when my panel became faulty and it was fixed under warranty. Have had this screen for over 7 years now, still going strong.

Some items have a certain warranty period so I tend to keep stuff including boxes in case I need to ship back.
You're lucky man. Nowadays warranties don't cover anything.

I give one chance to make it right and a day extra then promised and then i lose it. Service to consumers is cut throat with competition everywhere so if I’m unhappy and its justified then i will shop else where. This is not aimed at anyone in particular but its my general stand point.

Maybe I should also develop this habit. Seems like it will save me a lot of hassle in the long run rather than always giving chances.

Maybe I should also develop this habit. Seems like it will save me a lot of hassle in the long run rather than always giving chances.

@Zia, i promise its the only way big corp will listen. If they lose enough then all of a sudden they priorities customer support.

This is where social media plays an important part. I don't think any company wants bad publicity.

Back